It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We're Doomed! A kid playing a video game is going to kill us all, We're in a simulated universe

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
If it's a simulation, then I think it's more like the movie "Total Recall" or "Matrix". A synthetic reality you experience as an avatar, either alone while interacting with NPCs or one where others join in with their avatars.

if anything, it's probably more like the Stargate: Atlantis episode "The Game".

In the episode (if I remember right) a couple of the Stargate team found a game, but then find out that the game was based on manipulating real people and societies. That would be us, a couple of bored ETs are just pulling the strings of a few of us, and nobody knows why or who.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: fastfred

its not , because if it was like many video games its pay to win , and a kid would just borrow mum and dads credit card
and pay to win instead of destroying everything.
Also they want the next installment of DLC
so they cant ruin their save because they are addicted and want to complete the next chapter

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

it is always going... your simulation always in place... with timelines within

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

you live in a simulation ....the original creator is GOD... and no you will never get out of the simulation so no moons and no curvatures... all of this leave to the cgis..... you do however have timelines within this simulation and your kind does get there..... sadly

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: fastfred
a reply to: Ohanka

True, but it's interesting that the universe is quantized in the physical sense. With Plank's Constant @10 -34 , and time theorized to be @10 -33 (sorry don't know how to show them as exponents).
What is Plank's Constant
The Smallest Unit of Time

With the evidence presented by Professor Gates, and this quantization coupled with the holographic nature as well. I think that the evidence is stacking up in favor of this theory. It doesn't mean it's right, but things are leaning that way I think. Any actual counter points.

ff

Plank’s quantization is just a theoretical concept. It defines the limits of our understanding of physics. At those length and time physics as we understand it breaks down. It does not mean that there’s nothing smaller than the Plank length or time.

When you think about it the Plank limits are a rather unscientific concept. Physics is supposed to explain reality at any scale, but it can’t, so they had to come up with a “waiver”.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join