It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yellowknife Evacuation Orders

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

Yes and there was a thunderstorm that day passing right there covering several hundred of km !!
here a good video showing what im telling your
twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: strongfp

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Wildfires are liberals fault now too?

Yeah, it's the libtarded party. Neca eos omnes, deus suos agnoscet.

Did you see the wildfire satellite imagery from Quebec? Twenty fires started some hundreds of miles apart from "lightning strikes" from a clear blue cloudless sky above the fire locations. Yeah, that's going to happen. There's 6 hours of video before all the simultaneous fires were started, no storm clouds. So this is just the libtarded party in Ottawaski controlled by the WEF through the Prime Moron to push the arson, errrr, I mean climate agenda.

Bitchute link

Cheers - Dave

Wut?

Wut is not to understand? My CO used to say, "Once is happenstance, twice coincidence, but three times is enemy action." I'm sorry to say, he might have been sort of right back then in the 80s/90s, but not now. There are no coincidences, I don't there never was. There is only happenstance and enemy action. If you don't recognize we are in a war and prepare accordingly, God help you.

Cheers - Dave

Something strange about the maui fires. houses were burning first.the fire wasnt spreading normally.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Did you see the wildfire satellite imagery from Quebec? Twenty fires started some hundreds of miles apart from "lightning strikes" from a clear blue cloudless sky above the fire locations. Yeah, that's going to happen. There's 6 hours of video before all the simultaneous fires were started, no storm clouds. So this is just the libtarded party in Ottawaski controlled by the WEF through the Prime Moron to push the arson, errrr, I mean climate agenda.

Bitchute link

Cheers - Dave

Wut?

Wut is not to understand? My CO used to say, "Once is happenstance, twice coincidence, but three times is enemy action." I'm sorry to say, he might have been sort of right back then in the 80s/90s, but not now. There are no coincidences, I don't there never was. There is only happenstance and enemy action. If you don't recognize we are in a war and prepare accordingly, God help you.

Cheers - Dave

Something strange about the maui fires. houses were burning first.the fire wasnt spreading normally.

Fire is usually strange when it’s mixed with near hurricane force winds.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

My wife and I traveled to Greece for vacation, we hopped on a ferry to visit some islands and then spend a few days relaxing on Santorini.

There's a well kept tourist industry secret kept from people about Santorini, it's unbearably windy almost all the time with only some parts kept hidden from the wind.
Maui is also notorious for being a windy island.

Just some food for thought...

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Wind blow fire. Fire go sideways.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Don't be silly, more than 90% of the electricity is turned into heat, and the electricity was generated using heat. A real climate killer.

I think libs are smarter than using hairdryers.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: CriticalStinker

What they didn’t count on was users of bitchute catching on. The comment section there is one of the most intelligent analytical breakdowns on this event. It comes to no surprise,some of the internet’s top minds are there.

I haven't laughed so hard for days , thanks for that.

Where would you suggest people post videos if they are getting censored on the big ones like Youtube...

Theres a lot of garbage for sure but in among it is all the stuff that is censored. It sucks to wade through it but to find the whole truth we need to see censored material.

If you don't like to be censored by Big Tech then build your own platform!

You built your own platform?

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dolby_X
another fun fact about our fire here in Québec ... not about this year specificaly but top cause are lightning .. trains, yes train !!! i lived in Clova when i was young my father was the train station guy ... me bed was about 10 feets away from the track i often see wheel read hot because the brake of one train car got stuck but the train is so long the operator cant see it this type of event start alot of fire when it's dry to it can goes for hundreds of km like that .. and human playing with fire in a dry wood ....

It's a good story, but.... So there were 20 or 30 trains in different locations in Quebec that started the fires all at the same time. C'mon FFS's get serious, do a little probabilities and statistical analysis on that so you can find out the chances of 20 trains started fires in 20 locations within minutes of each other is like ~1:7.842^34. lol

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dolby_X
a reply to: PurpleFox

Yes and there was a thunderstorm that day passing right there covering several hundred of km !!
here a good video showing what im telling your
twitter.com...

Funny how you can see all the smoke trails via satellite imagery starting up through that "incredibly cloudy" sky lol I never knew smoke could be seen through clouds [/sarcasm off].

Linky

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Bitchute link

Cheers - Dave

Wut?

Cheers - Dave

The whole thing is weird and now they are talking 800-1,000 dead, in their homes, kids let out of school, no sirens, 1 minute cell phone warning when the towers were probably already down. What would do that? Maybe microwave weapons, start cooking people from the inside out, clots start first, strokes, infarction, etc. Plus the sheriff and mayor are seriously creepy, it's looking like a land grab. New rules in place about construction and the mayor was/is heavily involved with construction people. Plus a very specific area was targeted and huge estates were left alone. This was a mass murder to take over property, make profit on death and push an agenda, at least that's what it looks like.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 06:27 PM
link   

a reply to: bobs_uruncle

So you would rather a repeat of what happened in Maui ?

If I lived there, I wouldn't be leaving. I would be staying and trying to protect as much as I could, for myself and my neighbors.

But you're not there so that's easy to say.

When I was in Africa, I stood my ground, I took fire and I put down sh!t that needed putting down. I'd do the same here. The best thing you can do in life is save the kids and the innocent, even if it means you die doing it. We had code, not like this crap now. Of course that was 35 years ago. There are still a lot of good people out there, but things have gotten far stupider, far weaker and far more corrupt since then. Go read Spiteful Mutants by Edward Dutton, it's a pretty good explanation of why we are where we are and why the world is so screwed up.

Edward Dutton - Spiteful Mutants

Cheers - Dave
edit on 8/18.2023 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 07:20 PM
link   

the crises are

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I was looking at current google maps, fire maps of Yellowknife, and there is only one indicator for fire across a big lake that stretches from north to south separating Yellowknife from that fire. The fire can't jump a miles wide lake. To get to Yellowknife it would have to follow a pretty obscure route to get there, and the winds would have to keep changing first to the west, then north quite a ways, then west, then south, and it have to go around lots of other lakes besides the huge lake which on the map looks like a nice firebreak.

According to this, it seems crazy to evacuate Yellowknife, or am I missing something?

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
I was looking at current google maps, fire maps of Yellowknife, and there is only one indicator for fire across a big lake that stretches from north to south separating Yellowknife from that fire. The fire can't jump a miles wide lake. To get to Yellowknife it would have to follow a pretty obscure route to get there, and the winds would have to keep changing first to the west, then north quite a ways, then west, then south, and it have to go around lots of other lakes besides the huge lake which on the map looks like a nice firebreak.

According to this, it seems crazy to evacuate Yellowknife, or am I missing something?

Like I said, this whole thing stinks. Here is the NASA analysis map for the last 24hrs.

And here is the site LINK

In this world, trees sequester CO2 and make oxygen. In Ottawa, politicians use good oxygen and make BS.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2

a reply to: CriticalStinker

What they didn’t count on was users of bitchute catching on. The comment section there is one of the most intelligent analytical breakdowns on this event. It comes to no surprise,some of the internet’s top minds are there.

I haven't laughed so hard for days , thanks for that.

Where would you suggest people post videos if they are getting censored on the big ones like Youtube...

Theres a lot of garbage for sure but in among it is all the stuff that is censored. It sucks to wade through it but to find the whole truth we need to see censored material.

If you don't like to be censored by Big Tech then build your own platform!

You built your own platform?

Wow, nice kindergarten level comment.

I sure hope you dont like being censored by big tech but you do you, I guess. You have lots of company.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 02:07 AM
link   

It was an appropriate comment in regards to wildfires being some kind of liberal conspiracy.

I've never seen a single thing on bitchute that is true.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 02:46 AM
link   

You are indeed missing something... the size of the fire. It's not that dot on the map. It's far bigger than that - 166,000 hectares.

Here's satellite images from August 16th Basically, they're surrounded by fires.

Here's a map of ALL the active fires in Canada (200 plus!) It's scary to contemplate.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Yeah, Bob already showed me a MUCH better map of the fires there, did you miss that?

There are a few more fires than google maps showed, but it doesn't mean my observations earlier were wrong.

Did Yellowknife burn down yet?

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

You are indeed missing something... the size of the fire. It's not that dot on the map. It's far bigger than that - 166,000 hectares.

Here's satellite images from August 16th Basically, they're surrounded by fires.

Here's a map of ALL the active fires in Canada (200 plus!) It's scary to contemplate.

You can check the fire activity here. The two largest fires are 9000 and 24000 ha and they are a long way off. Canadian government is doing it's usual BS spewing and gaslighting.
FIRM LINK
You have a good map there, always nice to see the water is on fire lol

Cheers - Dave
edit on 8/19.2023 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join