It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yellowknife Evacuation Orders

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Well, seems like more liberal government arson, errrrr, I mean climate BS is coming down the pipe. Yellowknife is being ordered to evacuate because of "wildfires" that really don't look that bad. What's better... to have potentially 20,000 residents helping to shore up defenses or let the government come in with the Chinese and confiscate all the guns while the government pretends Yellowknife is destroyed so the Chinese can set up shop? Yeah, something really stinks here and it's not the smoke of wildfires, it's the acrid smoke of government BS.

If I lived there, I wouldn't be leaving. I would be staying and trying to protect as much as I could, for myself and my neighbors. This is going to go very bad and I think we really need to watch what happens in the aftermath, because the Trudeau government are scumbags and we know there are ulterior motives.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Wildfires are liberals fault now too?

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Livingg right beside where there was fire in Québec .. sorry but these fire are not started by any organisation ... seriously.. we got one of the dryest spring we saw from at least 50 years ... a big storm swipe across all the province and the fires started.. pretty sure Yellow knife over 350 fires in a freaking remote zone where from the same source .. nature ...

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Wait. What? It was not from J Space Lazers?

(post by bobs_uruncle removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dolby_X
Livingg right beside where there was fire in Québec .. sorry but these fire are not started by any organisation ... seriously.. we got one of the dryest spring we saw from at least 50 years ... a big storm swipe across all the province and the fires started.. pretty sure Yellow knife over 350 fires in a freaking remote zone where from the same source .. nature ...

But 20-30 all started at the same time, like within 20 minutes of each other hundreds of miles apart in some cases. So, I don't buy that BS that it was lighting or anything other than some kind of deliberately set accelerant, gasoline, kerosene, whatever. Oh, I know, 20-30 irresponsible campers all knocked over their kerosene lamps at the same time. Gimme a break eh.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Wut?
edit on Fri Aug 18 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Yeah, it's the libtarded party. Neca eos omnes, deus suos agnoscet.

Did you see the wildfire satellite imagery from Quebec? Twenty fires started some hundreds of miles apart from "lightning strikes" from a clear blue cloudless sky above the fire locations. Yeah, that's going to happen. There's 6 hours of video before all the simultaneous fires were started, no storm clouds. So this is just the libtarded party in Ottawaski controlled by the WEF through the Prime Moron to push the arson, errrr, I mean climate agenda.

Bitchute link

Cheers - Dave

Wut?

Wut is not to understand? My CO used to say, "Once is happenstance, twice coincidence, but three times is enemy action." I'm sorry to say, he might have been sort of right back then in the 80s/90s, but not now. There are no coincidences, I don't there never was. There is only happenstance and enemy action. If you don't recognize we are in a war and prepare accordingly, God help you.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 8/18.2023 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Yes we call that thunderstorm .... it always start several fire when the lightning hit...

a reply to: bobs_uruncle

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 10:26 AM
link   
another fun fact about our fire here in Québec ... not about this year specificaly but top cause are lightning .. trains, yes train !!! i lived in Clova when i was young my father was the train station guy ... me bed was about 10 feets away from the track i often see wheel read hot because the brake of one train car got stuck but the train is so long the operator cant see it this type of event start alot of fire when it's dry to it can goes for hundreds of km like that .. and human playing with fire in a dry wood ....

edit on 18-8-2023 by Dolby_X because: typo...

(post by GrandSchemeOfThings removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

So you would rather a repeat of what happened in Maui ?

If I lived there, I wouldn't be leaving. I would be staying and trying to protect as much as I could, for myself and my neighbors.

But you're not there so that's easy to say.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 12:16 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

What they didn’t count on was users of bitchute catching on. The comment section there is one of the most intelligent analytical breakdowns on this event. It comes to no surprise,some of the internet’s top minds are there.

I haven't laughed so hard for days , thanks for that.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dolby_X
Except there’s satellite imaging showing multiple fires starting at the same time, of which some were hundreds of miles apart.

Soooooooooo…

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   
You didn't think we won the Covid war do you?

The covert surrender and occupation is all going to plan.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

you're so funny.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

The Trudeau government are completely behind the WEF 2030 agenda and would love nothing more than, to drive independent minded rural and northern folk into 15 minute cities. Many northern cities have been surrounded by fire and and the government has done minimal effort to fight them, our area having sold their two water bombers as if another fire will never happen. People, at least where I live on Vancouver Island, are insanely careful about fire at this time of year. We had two, now three fires kick off in the last few days with no lightening, not even cloud cover.

On Zoom Earth there seems to be a very clear line between BC and NWT which are inundated in fires right up to their border lines, yet Alberta and Yukon are remarkably fire free in comparison despite the norther terrain being very similar.

Its pretty obvious.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: CriticalStinker

What they didn’t count on was users of bitchute catching on. The comment section there is one of the most intelligent analytical breakdowns on this event. It comes to no surprise,some of the internet’s top minds are there.

I haven't laughed so hard for days , thanks for that.

Where would you suggest people post videos if they are getting censored on the big ones like Youtube...

Theres a lot of garbage for sure but in among it is all the stuff that is censored. It sucks to wade through it but to find the whole truth we need to see censored material.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join