It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Purported names, photos and addresses of Fulton County grand jurors circulate on far-right internet

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Names, photographs, social media profiles and even the home addresses purportedly belonging to members of the Fulton County grand jury that this week voted to indict former President Donald Trump and 18 co-defendants are circulating on social media – with experts saying that some anonymous users are calling for violence against them.

CNN cannot independently verify if the photographs, social media accounts and the homes addresses being posted actually belong to the grand jurors.

However, the names being circulated on these sites appear to match the names of at least 13 of the 26 grand jurors that served on the panel in Fulton County. It’s unclear if those names are the actual grand jurors or just people with the same name. Some addresses appear to be wrong.

www.cnn.com...

1. www.foxnews.com...

- Does not cover it

2. gazette.com... 9c4-2c6372bff105.html

- Covers it

I am compiling other sources since I don't believe in just using one. So far that is playing out as would expected and seems the coverage demarcation is drawn down the party line. Left sites have this story, Right sites don't.

In focusing on the story I am sure those against Trump will try and tie him to this and short of their being some indication he had knowledge of these allegations I don't place the blame on him. Assuming these accusations are true my guess is its more of the standard Internet justice that has become too prevalent.

Overall as things become more fractured, as people become more desperate in life, as everyone gets pulled thinner I think more extreme responses will continue to form.

edit on 17-8-2023 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-8-2023 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

CNN is not naming the websites where these details are being posted, but they range from a major social media profile, to pro-Trump forums, to sites that have previously been linked to violent extremist attacks.

This is the perfect cover for a fake story.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 10:20 AM
link   

this must be the very first time such a thing has happened. I know the MSM is always first to report important things, to keep their viewers up to speed.

This must stop!!!!!

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 10:22 AM
link   

I didn't know the far right had their own internet.

What is it?

JohnBirtch.com?

lol

As for the doxxing?

That's pretty petty and nasty, I'm surprised that anyone on the "far-right" would be using democrat tactics.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 10:23 AM
link   

I don't blame Trump at all. For whatever reason, Georgia makes the names of grand jurors public.

That said, if he starts egging his supporters on or making disparaging remarks about the grand jurors, then he can be blamed for anything that happens to these people.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbare

I don't blame Trump at all. For whatever reason, Georgia makes the names of grand jurors public.

That said, if he starts egging his supporters on or making disparaging remarks about the grand jurors, then he can be blamed for anything that happens to these people.

Like if he called them, "Deplorable?"

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 10:25 AM
link   

somewhere i read that if you look at the indictment, all their names are on page 98 i think it was, and in Ga people on grand juries their names are made public after indictment on the document.

Why are grand jurors’ names public?
After a grand jury votes to charge someone with a crime, the presiding judge then reveals the indictment in open court. When an indictment becomes public, jurors’ names will appear on the document.
Georgia code provides a form specifying the format of indictments, including a line to list grand juror names. That’s not the case in federal indictments, which sometimes include just the name of the grand jury foreperson.
Why Georgia grand jurors’ names are made public and what else to know as Trump investigation comes to a head

nothing illegal or wrong with passing on public knowledge.

edit on 17-8-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Well, when you are actively engaged in a communist revolution you should expect consequences.

FAFO, play stupid games win stupid prizes, etc...

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Like if he called them, "Deplorable?"

Yep, that would get him another indictment. if he spelled it [D]eplorable, it would be fine.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Their addresses, places of work, social media accounts, etc. are not included in the indictment.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

I hope you are never put in a situation where you are more receiving death threats simply for performing your civic duty.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbare

so what's illegal about telling people where they live, with a name you can look anybody up. dem ones do it all the time.

doxxing in it's self is not illegal if not done using illegal methods. now stalking, intimidation, harassing, harming someone on the other hand is something different all together.

edit on 17-8-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 10:30 AM
link   
The ugliness gets uglier. How ugly can something get? Seems like each day we find out.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 10:30 AM
link   

I hope you are never put in a situation where you are more receiving death threats simply for performing your civic duty.

I'm doing my part comrade!

go pound sand

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

somewhere i read that if you look at the indictment, all there names are on page 98 i think it was, and in Ga people on grand juriors names are made public after indictment .

Why are grand jurors’ names public?
After a grand jury votes to charge someone with a crime, the presiding judge then reveals the indictment in open court. When an indictment becomes public, jurors’ names will appear on the document.
Georgia code provides a form specifying the format of indictments, including a line to list grand juror names. That’s not the case in federal indictments, which sometimes include just the name of the grand jury foreperson.
Why Georgia grand jurors’ names are made public and what else to know as Trump investigation comes to a head

nothing illegal or wrong with passing on public knowledge.

Bingo! The left always thinks they have come upon something special when it is what millions of people already know.

You can blame 90% of US media for keeping them blind.

A good number of news outlets will Go bankrupt and shut down, after they finally have to admit how much they have spread deceit, lies and cover-ups.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 10:32 AM
link   

LOL

You should read my PM's.

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 10:32 AM
link   

What is it?

JohnBirtch.com?

lol

As for the doxxing?

That's pretty petty and nasty, I'm surprised that anyone on the "far-right" would be using democrat tactics.

The Far Right is the same as the entire Left, bat sh!t crazy.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 10:33 AM
link   

If anyone truly believes that aren't corners of the Internet that are extreme in nature then good on you. It literally took me 2 seconds just now on the bastion of unbiased reporting known as The Gateway Pundit to get an example of that.

Awe hell yah, some snark . =)

As you like to point out we don't agree much and that's okay. People can disagree and it doesn't have to be some script kiddie doxing people.

Sorry I don't follow the currently approved method of thread creation on ATS. I see information, relay it without changing it and then try and give an unbiased opinion.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 10:35 AM
link   

then try and give an unbiased opinion

You guys have never had an unbiased thought in your lives.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

then try and give an unbiased opinion

You guys have never had an unbiased thought in your lives.

Who are us guys? Clearly its not me since i have always said Biden is worse then Trump.
Honestly, I dont even care. =)
This is how much it bothers me that someone on a "conspiracy" website thinks they know something about me

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join