It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

See Trump vet Roger Stone pushing elector plot on tape, one day before the election

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

all these strange people make the mafia look old. but of course this is not taken seriously by the DT fanclub. evidence is for his fanbase:

hearsay
dreams
feelings

in the end courts will decide - their actions are based on facts and not on wishful thinking.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: greendust

That's fair

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: Stopstealingmycountry
a reply to: RazorV66

It's also possible that the OP decided to not respond to others that wouldn't have a valid response to go forward with a proper discussion.
That is a thing on social media.

Good thing this isn't social media.

It's a discussion forum not a propaganda outlet. Topics are meant to be discussed.

Thanks for the laugh, I do actually appreciate that.
Can you break down how any public forum site is not social media? Inquiring minds I'm sure would like to know.
Also when you or even if you answer that think about other legal aspects that have played a huge role in influence as of late.
I just want you to be clear and precise with your answer.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 04:33 AM
link   

It makes sense they would have a contingency plan ahead of the election given Trump's poor approval numbers.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

doesn't guarantee the outcome though still has to be tested in the right court of law to avoid a constitutional crisis.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Video has surfaced of Ruby Freeman being threatened by one of trumps goons, Trevian Kutti. In the video, Freeman is told "I cannot say what specifically will take place. I just know that it will disrupt your freedom.""You are a loose end for a party that needs to tidy up."

Link

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: WeDemBoyz

There's also a woman that was arrested for threats to Judge Chutkan.

And let's not forget the numerous Trump supporters that are doxxing and threatening the grand jurors from Georgia.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbare

I really try to stay in the middle in regards to politics but this is really just spewing desperation from his supporters to find something to grasp onto that can justify his actions.
The list goes on for days of people trying to find anything. And it just isn't working. At some point when the reality of buyers remorse fully kick in then we will truly have a severe mental crisis on our hands.
And people thought 2016 was a doodoo show...

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbare

And let's not forget the numerous Trump supporters that are doxxing and threatening the grand jurors from Georgia.

More MSM Propaganda ..

In Georgia, grand jurors’ names are public — even in Trump indictment

But under state law, the identities of the jurors are not secret. In fact, the names of the Fulton County jurors are listed on Page 9 of the 98-page indictment released late Monday that criminally charges former president Donald Trump and 18 others.

edit on 8172023 by MetalThunder because: carpe diem

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Half the stuff she's ranting about we read here and on other social media sites.

Abigail Shry

The voice mail she left the judge.

In a voice mail she called the judge a racial slur and said, “If Trump doesn’t get elected in 2024, we are coming to kill you, so tread lightly, b----,”She also said she'd kill all Democrats in DC, and "all people in the LGBTQ community.”

But now another one facing jail time. Smdh.
edit on 17-8-2023 by frogs453 because: Added quote

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

a reply to: RazorV66

It's also possible that the OP decided to not respond to others that wouldn't have a valid response to go forward with a proper discussion.
That is a thing on social media.

Good thing this isn't social media.

It's a discussion forum not a propaganda outlet. Topics are meant to be discussed.

Thanks for the laugh, I do actually appreciate that.
Can you break down how any public forum site is not social media? Inquiring minds I'm sure would like to know.
Also when you or even if you answer that think about other legal aspects that have played a huge role in influence as of late.
I just want you to be clear and precise with your answer.

Ooooh nice thread derail tactics.
Announce that nobody should be allowed to respond to the infantile thread.
Then start an argument over what is or isn’t social media. Demand a response.

Brilliant.
edit on 17-8-2023 by stevieray because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 08:06 AM
link   

This morning M...thank you very much.👋

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: stevieray
I like how this thread started out as a really dumb effort to spread embarrassing BS.
And quickly shifted to an all purpose Trump bashing and then branched out to everybody who knows Trump.

OP and little buddies are getting flogged, and they keep just punching themselves in the crotch.
It’s great fun to watch.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Saloon

All the power at their disposal can't keep them from exposing themselves as totally corrupt.

All the power at their
disposal can't keep them from exposing themselves as totally insane.
Fixed !

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Isn't this just the independent legislator theory that was recently shot down by the USSC.

Stone is saying that the state legislators can choose the electors if they determine there was fraud. That would account for Rudy's efforts meet with Republican state legislators to present his theories.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Half the stuff she's ranting about we read here and on other social media sites.

Abigail Shry

The voice mail she left the judge.

In a voice mail she called the judge a racial slur and said, “If Trump doesn’t get elected in 2024, we are coming to kill you, so tread lightly, b----,”She also said she'd kill all Democrats in DC, and "all people in the LGBTQ community.”

But now another one facing jail time. Smdh.

ANd who can forget this gem:

The gunman, identified by police as 66-year-old James Hodgkinson from the St. Louis suburb of Belleville, Illinois, fired repeatedly at the men playing on the baseball field on Wednesday morning.

Congressmen at the ballpark described hearing loud noises like the sound of firecrackers and 15 to 20 people lying on the ground and realizing they had only baseball bats to defend themselves against bullets.

“When he started shooting, he was shooting to kill people. And thank God he wasn’t a very good shot,” said Representative Joe Barton, the Republican team’s manager.

Crazy left wing nut gunman tries to kill GOP members

(that is how this thread is supposed to flow, amirite?)

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

If that's how you want it to flow, sure. I don't regulate how people respond.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 08:51 AM
link   

It means that the plan for overthrowing the election was made before the election even took place.

No!

Drop box voting in Arizona started on October 12th. Almost one month, 23 days, before election day.

AZ Central

Where can I drop off my mailed ballot?
You can drop off your ballot at any early voting site or U.S. Postal Service mailbox. Beginning Oct. 12, a dozen early sites opened in Maricopa County, plus another 18 sites that are drop box only.

edit on 17-8-2023 by LittleJake because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-8-2023 by LittleJake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Their names are public but not their addresses or anything else. Trump supporters are trying to find out where these people live & work. Now, why would they need that information?

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 09:07 AM
link   

a reply to: MetalThunder

Their names are public but not their addresses or anything else. Trump supporters are trying to find out where these people live & work. Now, why would they need that information?

Why would Liberals need Supreme Court Justice’s addresses after the abortion ruling a while back?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join