It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

See Trump vet Roger Stone pushing elector plot on tape, one day before the election

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 09:36 PM
link   
All I had to see was MSNPC to know this is a load of hot steaming trash twisted and edited to look like it fits the narrative they need to push to their viewers.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbare
a reply to: JinMI

The 14th, 19th, and 21st Amendments all disagree with you.

You realize those are the rights of the people.

What government cant do.

Ffs man. Your new talking points drop recently?

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: Threadbare
a reply to: JinMI

The 14th, 19th, and 21st Amendments all disagree with you.

You realize those are the rights of the people.

What government cant do.

Ffs man. Your new talking points drop recently?

Several days late from the looks of it.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: pthena
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

They would be misplaced, I'm afraid.
I was offering a minor correction, not a blanket refutation.

The cinematographer is an actual eyewitness.

your humble attitude requires more stars.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany
This is breaking news from MSNBC. They just released a video from a cinematographer, Christopher Guldbrandsen, who was allowed to follow Roger Stone and his team around in 2020. In the video, taken 1 day before the election took place in the US, he is shown dictating the now infamous blueprint to the attempted, and failed, coup. SOme of that plan is now part of numerous lawsuits against Trump and his co-conspirators.

If you want to get right to the video of Roger Stone pushing the date of the conspiracy to an earlier date, and adding himself to the RICO charges, skip to 4:40:

Link

What does this mean?

It means that the plan for overthrowing the election was made before the election even took place. In anticipation of losing, they already minted the scheme ahead of time.

Developing story.

And here's Steve Bannon on October 31, 2020:

"The Democrats, more of our people vote early that count. Theirs vote in the mail. And so they’re gonna have a natural disadvantage, and Trump’s gonna take advantage of it. That’s our strategy. He’s gonna declare himself the winner. So when you wake up Wednesday morning, it’s gonna be a firestorm. You’re gonna have antifa, crazy, the media, crazy, the courts are crazy. And Trump’s gonna be sitting there mocking, tweeting sh!t out. “You lose. I’m the winner. I’m the king.”

"And he’ll be all over. He’ll be going, “Where’s Hunter? Is Hunter on a crack pipe?” I mean, no, he’ll be—because then it doesn’t matter. Remember, here’s the thing, after then, Trump never has to go to a voter again. He’s gonna fire Wray, the FBI director. He’s gonna say, “F*ck you. How about that?” Because he’s never gonna—he’s done his last election. Oh, he’s gonna be off the chain. It’s gonna be crazy. It’s gonna be crazy."

www.motherjones.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer
Who?

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Edited for clarity

said in a deadly serious and authoritative tone in his voice so you can trust and believe a edited video is saying what was originally recorded,

edit on 16-8-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 10:16 PM
link   

As if Wiki wasn't bad enough, motherjones too?

That's quite a diverse palette of information aggregation..............

I guess you and Bannon are both allowed to believe crazy stuff eh?

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Mahogany

He's describing the alternate elector process.

Another faceplant.

Well done.

Thanks for saving me time!

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato
a reply to: KKLOCO

said in a deadly serious and authoritative tone in his voice so you can trust and believe a edited video is saying what was originally recorded,

Narrated by Morgan Freeman, who God made to play the role of God in a movie so he got the voice right.

Although the movie was just as fake as the OP...

edit on 000000008America/Chicago8pmWed, 16 Aug 2023 22:34:05 -050034 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 10:37 PM
link   

So Donald Trump's surrogates are saying he plans to drain the swamp for real this time?

Nope I don't believe that be ture; "fool me once..." and all that..

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I just want to know where the OP went.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: Lumenari

I just want to know where the OP went.

Hopefully bitching out whoever told him “Hey post this, this will have them stuttering”

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany
This is breaking news from MSNBC. They just released a video from a cinematographer, Christopher Guldbrandsen, who was allowed to follow Roger Stone and his team around in 2020. In the video, taken 1 day before the election took place in the US, he is shown dictating the now infamous blueprint to the attempted, and failed, coup. SOme of that plan is now part of numerous lawsuits against Trump and his co-conspirators.

If you want to get right to the video of Roger Stone pushing the date of the conspiracy to an earlier date, and adding himself to the RICO charges, skip to 4:40:

Link

What does this mean?

It means that the plan for overthrowing the election was made before the election even took place. In anticipation of losing, they already minted the scheme ahead of time.

Developing story.

This is ef'ing laughable. How many times did they cut and or shift around Stone's dictation to make it sound like something it isn't? I saw 3 or 4 right from the get go.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Please pay me what you are getting paid. I will switch sides. I have kids in college.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

It's also possible that the OP decided to not respond to others that wouldn't have a valid response to go forward with a proper discussion.
That is a thing on social media.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: greendust
Please pay me what you are getting paid. I will switch sides. I have kids in college.

Stop paying for that education and let them work for the schooling.
Builds character and shows the value of money. Kinda hard to learn when it is just handed out.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Flagged this for being a good example of Democrat propaganda.

And then they say the Maga crowd is the cult...

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stopstealingmycountry
a reply to: RazorV66

It's also possible that the OP decided to not respond to others that wouldn't have a valid response to go forward with a proper discussion.
That is a thing on social media.

Good thing this isn't social media.

It's a discussion forum not a propaganda outlet. Topics are meant to be discussed.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stopstealingmycountry

originally posted by: greendust

Stop paying for that education and let them work for the schooling.
Builds character and shows the value of money. Kinda hard to learn when it is just handed out.

Indeed, I was sort of kidding. I would never switch sides. Making a deal with the devil never turns out good. Also I only have one child still in the educational system and she is helping via a work study program. I was just being an ass to whom I was replying to.
edit on 17-8-2023 by greendust because: If you have a better half. Hold them by the shoulders and look in their eyes and tell them why you love them. That is a nice thing to do.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join