It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The US government wants to make sure you do not question elections

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: matafuchs

10 minutes of bolshevik democrats questioning an election.. I mean what more can I say?

One of our little buddies will be by ASAP, to redefine every last word on the video, and to declare Trump’s “peaceful protest” really meant “kill kill kill !”
You can be sure of it. Unless a deft derailment occurs beforehand.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Notice how well these people lie?

They are masters at it when it comes to those who choose to believe
their lies. Because the truth does not suit everyone now days.. Isn't
that what is dividing us? If this is what happens to a country thst gives
people security, comfort and freedom. As fought for by young men in
previous conflicts. If this is all they died for? A bunch of spoiled idiots
to rise up and trash it all? Then their patriotism was the virtue of fools.

And I refuse to let that become the truth.
edit on 16-8-2023 by Saloon because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Mahogany

It is very unfortunate that our country has come to this point, that people believe violence will resolve their problems, or keep them in power.

And I agree, the message has been crystal clear from the authorities.

FAFO.

The craziest of the crazies are mostly behind bars, for crimes ranging from assaulting a police officer to obstruction of congress to sedition. The lesser crazies that were thinking about an uprising, and maybe even have it in them to attempt it, are watching this and getting cold feet considering those 10 to 20 year federal sentences.

And I've already said this once, the rest are just venting but are non-violent. But very, very loud.

But, so is the message from the law: do not attempt a coup, or an uprising. Or go ahead. FAFO.

Yet we still have Antifa/BLM burning… looting… raping… flipping vehicles… blocking traffic… assaulting the innocent… and you say nothing… which makes you a hypocrite at best… and what we all say about you but don’t set to type at worst… 😘

link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Despite what you think about Trump, they want to make sure no one ever does that again.

We saw how they got Bernie, regardless of what you think of him.

The message is crystal clear.

Yup, pretty clear how corrupt the DNC is. Not sure whats going on with the Republican party but wouldn't doubt if they are scheming to make sure they can get someone they can control this time around. Much like the DNC w/ Biden.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: seeker1963

And four years later it was ‘stolen’ again thanks to China and voting machines. Both parties said they were the most secure elections ever when they won, but democracy was dead when they lost.

I will admit Trump is the only one who’s ever seen any legal charges out of every contested election in recent history.

Color me shocked. Broken clock …..

My favorite part about your reply is it could work for my comment or claims of rigged elections 😉

There’s some amount of foolery in every election. With over a hundred million votes there’s no doubt some fraud from voters, workers, and even higher up. The question is in each case was it all orchestrated or lone wolves, and was it e rough to sway the results.

Problem is each side has fried wolf so many times only their base takes the claims seriously. So if one hasn’t been stolen yet, one likely will due to desensitization.

Just in the last twenty some years we had hanging chads, winner not a citizen, Russia, then China.

The way we’re trending the hyperbole is only going to get worse, and so will the means the perceived victimized party will use. Some say the way the right went after Bill set precedent for impeachments, and it I’d be willing to bet the same will be true after the charges against Trump. This will just be the new cycle.

Instead of running on platform, all we’ll hear about is the dirty games. And instead of fixing the country or at least stop the bleeding once politicians are elected, they’ll only be concerned with enacting revenge.

There will be no winning for the people.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Turquosie

They wanted Pence in 2016. He would have lost to HRC and then in 2020 they would have put up Rubio/Cruz/(insert a GOP Senator).

The DNC did not anticipate the loss in 2016. At all. In 2020 they overcompensated but knew how.

The fact that Trump got almost 10 million more votes and LOST the swing states make no sense at all. Not a bit.

GA 2016 - 2,089,104
GA 2020 - 2,461,854

MI 2016 - 2,279,543
MI 2020 - 2,649,852

So he got almost 450k MORE votes he is so hated in GA and still lost by 12k. Almost the same in MI. Just under 400k more votes and still lost?????

Donald Trump set the record for most GOP votes for any state in history.

NFW....

edit on Augpm31pmf0000002023-08-16T15:45:41-05:000341 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Saloon
Then their patriotism was the virtue of fools.

I had to bold that.

Nice.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 04:20 PM
link   

He was also extremely polarizing and went out of his way to piss people off.

You’re almost always going to capture your base but you win by getting the most independents or swing voters.

He wasn’t all bad, he pretty much fixed the VA and gave the US a rare time of calmness in foreign policy, maybe even unwound some of it.

But he also spent the most out of any president in four years, and gad record trending debt for a term even before COVID.

His base loves him. I’ve never in my life seen a president with a more avid base, but I also haven’t seen one who’s as hated so I’m not sure if it benefits him in an election.

There’s a case for him to have lost it outright. I don’t see how it’s so inconceivable. The government is corrupt, maybe they did block him, but it’s possible too he just didn’t play 4d chess hard enough.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

the george floyd protests good example of long term riots

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Either you question every election since the early 70s or you don't question any of them

How do you protect it from every conceivable interference

What even is fool proof democracy

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 04:29 PM
link   

You’re almost always going to capture your base but you win by getting the most independents or swing voters.

He wasn’t all bad, he pretty much fixed the VA and gave the US a rare time of calmness in foreign policy, maybe even unwound some of it.

But he also spent the most out of any president in four years, and gad record trending debt for a term even before COVID.

His base loves him. I’ve never in my life seen a president with a more avid base, but I also haven’t seen one who’s as hated so I’m not sure if it benefits him in an election.

There’s a case for him to have lost it outright. I don’t see how it’s so inconceivable. The government is corrupt, maybe they did block him, but it’s possible too he just didn’t play 4d chess hard enough.

You do realize it was democrats sending him those spending bills correct?

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: SwissMarked

You do realize it was democrats sending him those spending bills correct?

Yea, I remember. He also endorsed those bills and signed them through.

I’m not saying they’re innocent in our situation. But his base would have us believe he was some sort of economic god.

He ran on decreasing the debt then cut taxes and increased spending. So he did the opposite.

My point is that there are reasons people may not have wanted him again, it’s not inconceivable.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 05:09 PM
link   

It’s really a lot simpler than your treatise here.
Trumps base loves him because he cares about America and Americans, and did whatever he could as president to prove this. There is no democrat that gives this impression, and only a few repubs.
Trumps “polarizing / piss people off” is no more than not taking schite from the cheaters / liars, both dems and GOP. People respect this a lot more than they do the liars and cheaters.
End of story.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 05:12 PM
link   
People who talk of Trump dividing the country clearly do not have the mental capacity to remember the Obama years.

lolz
edit on 16-8-2023 by DBCowboy because: I am Batman

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: SigmaXSquared

Either you question every election since the early 70s or you don't question any of them

How do you protect it from every conceivable interference

What even is fool proof democracy

This is exactly why voting transparency should be of the utmost importance.

Handing it off to third parties and trusting code written by third parties should not happen ever.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

It’s really a lot simpler than your treatise here.
Trumps base loves him because he cares about America and Americans,

I don’t know how one can quantify that. He used a lot of charged rhetoric, so I’m sure a lot of voters don’t feel that way if he criticizes so many people who have any feelings short of adoration for him.

His hubris aside though. Some simply don’t like him because he didn’t deliver on his major promises like debt and spending. A lot of the mess we’re in is due to policy enacted under his admin. His predecessor is trash too, I won’t vote for either and won’t be more sad one way or the other however it turns out. I just don’t understand the love affair many have for trump just because he has a good smack talking game.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

His hubris aside though. Some simply don’t like him because he didn’t deliver on his major promises like debt and spending. A lot of the mess we’re in is due to policy enacted under his admin.

Do you believe that Trump was allowed to fully execute the policies and agenda that he was elected to do?

I think that if he were to fail, then she should have been given that chance.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Do you believe that Trump was allowed to fully execute the policies and agenda that he was elected to do?

No president is. But he did have all branches his first two years which is more than most gets.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 06:39 PM
link   

a reply to: JinMI

No president is. But he did have all branches his first two years which is more than most gets.

When you pile in the anti trump GOP, no, that's simply not the case.

Add in the 2 failed impeachments?

Well, I think you get my position.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SigmaXSquared

Did they use the Dominion machines and mail-in voting back then?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join