It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World is Crazy and it's happened before it seems

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
(snipped)
Some histories exist, but the powers that be like to promote them as legends, myths and allegories, when in fact, they are likely actual histories. The translations of those histories and the ancient languages they are written in, are controlled by those same powers-that-be in an attempt to confuse and obfuscate their meanings, such that only the psychopaths in power know the actual history and truth. Here are some things to read that may make you give your head a very firm shake....
(snipped)

It might be worthwhile to give Blavatsky's The Secret Doctrine a look. I didn't read it all myself, but in some parts of it she explores the distant past of our history (the part you are not taught at school nor found in history books), more particularly in Asia. Much of it may be mythical, and there might be some misinformation too (not "dis"information), but it's not time wasted.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ITSALIVE
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Ok, every 12000 years there’s a major reset and you’ve cited the most recent. Can you point us to what happened 24000 years ago? 36000? If the theory is this is cyclical you should have something to support that besides the most recent reset. Otherwise why worry, it could be just a one time deal?

Here's some video's, I have a lot to answer tonight, so I will come back to this with actual scientific papers. You can see a lot of them though in the videos.

Suspicious Observers lots of videos

There are so many cycles, the 12k year one and the half cycle at 6k years seem to be big ones.

Cheers - Dave

If it is true that there is a 12,000 cycle with a sort of global reset every time, and the last reset happened 12,000 years ago, you could say we are living in interesting times.

Are we lucky to be living now, or are we to the contrary unlucky?

That might depend on our individual fates....

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewNobodySpecial268
Thanks for this thread bobs_uruncle. I have some reading to do. Starting with; Spiteful Zombies.

I shall be back!

Dysgenic reproduction and what it causes is a very interesting subject. It's based on an increasing error multiplication rate in genetic expression and since 84% of our genome has to do with brain function, well, that's where 84% of these genetic mutations are expressed. About 10-12 generations ago, 1 out of every two kids died before they could reproduce, so it was Darwinism at work in real time. The strong survived to pass on potentially limited or low level mutational loads to their offspring. However, with the advent of more modern medicine, that number dropped to one in 50 or more allowing the retention of a greater number of mutations in the gene pool. When two people with mutational loading procreate, their offspring has a high probability of expressing or latently carrying their parent's genetic mutations for transfer to the next generation.

The net result over time is a kind of creeping psychosis until we have what we have now. An entire generation hellbent on destroying society, but not really knowing why they are doing it or understanding the consequences of their actions. With the genome mutations comes a dumbing down as well, a lack of critical thinking and being able to solve problems without looking at the internet or reading a book.

But it's ok I guess since we are coming up against the galactic current sheet, the X Class flare will come soon knocking out the electrical grid. That will be followed in a few years by the micro-nova and then all hell will break loose when the lithosphere separates from the mantle letting Antarctica and Greenland travel to the equator in about 6 hours (1000mph winds and tsunamis, yehaw!). Then darwinism will take over once again and only the strong will survive. It's almost like every 12,000 years or so, chlorine is thrown in the gene pool because it needs some serious cleaning.

Cheers - Dave

It seems a dangerous thing to do to me to ascribe what you call "a kind of creeping psychosis", accompanied by the phenomena you are mentioning, to hidden mutations surviving in the human gene pool.

I am quite certain this has never been scientifically prove and is just based on speculation.

You are also negating changes in society actively brought about by people and political or other entities, based on their ideas or belief systems, whether wanted or not.

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: YourExcellency

Read Edward Dutton's Spiteful Mutants, you can find the pdf on Anna's archives. It's quite good actually and it does explain the increasing level of psychosis lately.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: YourExcellency

Bad things incoming, chance of survival probably around 0.00000002%. They say the last time, maybe 15,000 survived, could be more. However 99% of land animals died or went extinct. Who knows really, we weren't there. You need to see the world book, but it's in a language I've never seen.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewNobodySpecial268
Thanks for this thread bobs_uruncle. I have some reading to do. Starting with; Spiteful Zombies.

I shall be back!

Dysgenic reproduction and what it causes is a very interesting subject. It's based on an increasing error multiplication rate in genetic expression and since 84% of our genome has to do with brain function, well, that's where 84% of these genetic mutations are expressed. About 10-12 generations ago, 1 out of every two kids died before they could reproduce, so it was Darwinism at work in real time. The strong survived to pass on potentially limited or low level mutational loads to their offspring. However, with the advent of more modern medicine, that number dropped to one in 50 or more allowing the retention of a greater number of mutations in the gene pool. When two people with mutational loading procreate, their offspring has a high probability of expressing or latently carrying their parent's genetic mutations for transfer to the next generation.

The net result over time is a kind of creeping psychosis until we have what we have now. An entire generation hellbent on destroying society, but not really knowing why they are doing it or understanding the consequences of their actions. With the genome mutations comes a dumbing down as well, a lack of critical thinking and being able to solve problems without looking at the internet or reading a book.

But it's ok I guess since we are coming up against the galactic current sheet, the X Class flare will come soon knocking out the electrical grid. That will be followed in a few years by the micro-nova and then all hell will break loose when the lithosphere separates from the mantle letting Antarctica and Greenland travel to the equator in about 6 hours (1000mph winds and tsunamis, yehaw!). Then darwinism will take over once again and only the strong will survive. It's almost like every 12,000 years or so, chlorine is thrown in the gene pool because it needs some serious cleaning.

Cheers - Dave

Good thing we banned anti-disgenics (aka eugenics) in a massive fit of wokeness.

Guess it doesn't matter what with the micronova and all...

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: YourExcellency

originally posted by: ITSALIVE
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Ok, every 12000 years there’s a major reset and you’ve cited the most recent. Can you point us to what happened 24000 years ago? 36000? If the theory is this is cyclical you should have something to support that besides the most recent reset. Otherwise why worry, it could be just a one time deal?

Here's some video's, I have a lot to answer tonight, so I will come back to this with actual scientific papers. You can see a lot of them though in the videos.

Suspicious Observers lots of videos

There are so many cycles, the 12k year one and the half cycle at 6k years seem to be big ones.

Cheers - Dave

If it is true that there is a 12,000 cycle with a sort of global reset every time, and the last reset happened 12,000 years ago, you could say we are living in interesting times.

Are we lucky to be living now, or are we to the contrary unlucky?

That might depend on our individual fates....

You could say we are lucky to bear witness to something rare, whether we live or die, suffer or prosper.

That is for those of us paying attention to more than the latest tiktok trend or election (same energy really)

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

It won't matter at all with a micro-nova. 360 blast of energy, plasma and solid/semi-solid CME. That's something you really can't escape. I figure the loci will be 100w and 80e on the equator and even IF that's right, which way will the rotation occur? Clockwise, the rocky mountains are best, Alberta/Saskatchewan will end up on the equator with antarctica and greenland. If the rotation is counterclockwise, the Andes look the best. Who knows....

ETA: BTW, they are still practicing eugenics, they just don't say it's eugenics. It's all wrapped up under this trans-humanism BS. Like I said, read Edward Dutton's Spiteful Mutants, it's quite a good treatise on dysgenic reproduction. You can get the PDF at Anna's Archives.

Cheers - Dave
edit on b2023b34_000000Sat, 28 Oct 2023 18:50:34 -0500000000102023-10-28T18:50:34-05:00 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I am wondering a little by what you mean by there was some trouble to keep them going as a species,,, like you knew them personally or something. a reply to: bobs_uruncle

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBUDGIE
I am wondering a little by what you mean by there was some trouble to keep them going as a species,,, like you knew them personally or something. a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Generally 1% of all animal life, including humans, survives. There have been estimates that as few as 15,000 people survived worldwide the last time 12,000 years ago. In many cases these survivors were scattered about so badly, that there was some trouble in keeping the species going.

The human species... we are after all a species, specifically Homo sapiens (Latin: "sapient human") with multiple sub-species such as Caucasoid, Mongoloid, Negroid and Australoid. I think I know the general species and sub-species personally, since I am part of the species lol. The comment you identified was in reference to the losses that were estimated across the entire human species. "Some trouble in keeping the species going," meaning "some trouble in keeping the human species alive and reproducing."

Cheers - Dave

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join