It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden continues to get criticized over Maui fires.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

You've been too busy trying to shift blame to Trump for something Biden did though.

When did I say this?

I don't like giving genuine responses to people who put words in my mouth of assume one thing when a simple question would suffice. But you put words in my mouth more than once.

I don't like Joe biden for probably much different reasons than you and 90% of everyone on here does. If I do go on a anti Joey rant I'd probably get called (ironically) an anti western communist.
Anyways, this thread has drifted far enough.

My points about how Biden handled, and is handling Hawaii isn't out of the ordinary or lack of caring or whatever. It's in my opinion, just as OP stated, another opportunity for his most petty critics to get in a jab at him.

Anyway, good luck!
edit on 15-8-2023 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Both Trump and Biden need to poop.

They both want to poop.

Trump wanted to use a restroom.

Biden pooped his pants, then blamed it on Trump because Trump wanted to poop also.

And many leftists are pointing at Biden and saying, "Trump pooped in Biden's pants!"
edit on 15-8-2023 by DBCowboy because: I am Batman

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

You've been going back and forth about this for 2 pages but NOW you have to fake being concerned about thread drift
conveniently when there was little alternative to admitting Biden was responsible for any mistakes made with the conduction of the withdrawal. That's all you had to do to prove me wrong. Instead you proved me right.

Your false equivocation between Trump and Biden both wanting to withdraw notwithstanding, yes those mistakes are on Biden, but you can't say it because you're here to defend him. I doubt you even knew how false that talking point was before this exchange. But you remained devout in your defense.

Also, your fake claim that you don't like him isn't fooling anyone. It's designed to give yourself a false sense of legitimacy in your defense of him. Do you think that's clever? That dishonest tactic is as old as debate.

As you said, actions are stronger than words. Your actions are that of an ardent Biden supporter. If you didn't like him you wouldn't be here repeating false Biden administration talking points ad nauseam. If you don't want people to think you're a Biden supporter, you could just stop lying to protect him like Biden supporters do.

So yes, my assumptions about you were correct. I accept your concession, weakly couched in "thread drift," which you had no problem with until now.

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Biden offers $700 to Maui survivors - LINK

To further assist survivors, FEMA has activated a transitional sheltering assistance program to help displaced residents find a hotel or motel, as well as a "critical needs" program to provide $700 to eligible people for food, water and other supplies.

$700 in Maui is what one night stay and dinner? ...just saying

Joe Biden Sending $700 to Maui Fire Victims Sparks Backlash: 'Insulting' - LINK

Political opponents and commentators described the sum as "insulting" and compared it with the more than $113 billion-worth of aid the U.S. has sent to Ukraine as it defends itself against an ongoing Russian invasion. On Monday, the government announced it was sending $200 million in defensive capabilities.

edit on 15-8-2023 by TarantulaBite because: Adding new link

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Yup, you got me.

Good job!

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TarantulaBite
Biden offers $700 to Maui survivors - LINK

To further assist survivors, FEMA has activated a transitional sheltering assistance program to help displaced residents find a hotel or motel, as well as a "critical needs" program to provide $700 to eligible people for food, water and other supplies.

$700 in Maui is what one night stay and dinner? ...just saying

Earlier I heard they sent 35,000 liters of water.

Recommended water consumption is 1 gallon per day per person. That includes drinking, cooking, and hygiene. 35,000 liters is less than 10,000 gallons, enough to supply 1,000 people for 10 days, or 100 people for about 3 months. From what I understand, there are thousands of homeless because of this, so the 100 people amount is meaningless.

America doesn't use the metric system by the way lol the only reason to use liters is to inflate the number, which they likely did because it's a laughably small amount.

In contrast, stories about our responses to hurricanes normally quantify water in tons. But this amount is only 40 tons, so it would've sounded bad. The Biden admin is all about optics rather than performance.
edit on 15 8 23 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

This how I see Joe taking care of "business".

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 01:37 AM
link   
A Very Busy Donald Trump took the time to record a video for Americans and Residents of MAUI.

A Very Non-Busy Joe Biden just smiled and departed when asked about the 90+ deaths due to MAUI wildfires.

Here is an article comparing Biden vs Trump on this subject: www.westernjournal.com...

-Joe Biden = Worst President Ever!-

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Biden DIDN'T even MENTION Hawaii for FOUR DAYS.

Biden went four days without talking about the Maui fires

While Maui counted its dead Sunday, President Joe Biden sat on the beach in Delaware, rode his bicycle and said little about the deadliest wildfire to hit the U.S. in a century. "We're looking at it," he said, pedaling past reporters who shouted at him as he whizzed by.

Apparently, just yesterday, Biden said he and Jill will visit Hawaii "as soon as we can". He used the "I'd just be in the way" excuse. He also used the moment as a chance to brag about all the disaster areas he visits.

“I don’t want to get in the way. I’ve been to too many disaster areas,” Biden said of the considerations that go into making the trip. “But I want to go and make sure we got everything they need. I want to be sure we don’t disrupt the ongoing recovery efforts.”
edit on 16-8-2023 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

And when Joe Biden took to the Microphones to explain that each affected person will get $700 to hold them over, he said the people who get the money won't be on the Hawaii we see on TV.

What Hawaii are the affected people on?

edit on 8/17/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Once again TODAY, President Biden showed the world how horrible he is without word-for-word guidance from his controllers/handlers.

When asked about his Hawaii-Maui trip, look at his response: www.foxnews.com...

Reporters/Journalists are very angry at the worst President America has ever had right now.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Monday, August 21, 2023 Joe Biden Arrives in Maui

Today, President Biden PERSONALLY insulted Maui Fire victims, relatives, and those who still have loved ones missing...including young children.

Says he almost lost his cat and Corvette, when lightning struck his house.

No compassion. No caring. This man is SICK. 😨

Story/Video: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

-Worst U.S. President Ever-

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
Biden's response, (or lack thereof) to the Hawaii fires has certainly given his critics some ammo.

Rahm Emanuel, who was Obama's Chief Of Staff for a short while, once said “Never Let a Serious Crisis Go to Waste”. Biden had a golden opportunity to show he's a caring leader, but he chose to go on a cycling vacation instead. The devastation in Maui is horrific. The historic town of Lāhainā, the original capitol of the Hawaiian Kingdom, lies in ruins as I sit here.

Biden critics are using this event to show, once again, where Biden's priorities lie. Monica Crowley, former Assistant Secretary of the Treasury, and a major Biden critic, is posting some scathing comments on X. (Twitter)

"Biden doesn't give AF about the suffering people of Maui, or the suffering people of East Palestine, Ohio. or the suffering people in border towns, or the suffering people anywhere in America."

Crowley also posted this video of Biden.

Biden really had a chance to be a leader here. Once again, he showed us that he really doesn't give AF about anyone outside his "sphere of interest".
He often launches into ranting tirades about how he'll fight for trans rights, abortion rights, and Ukraine. Speaking of Ukraine, remember when Biden had the chance to visit East Palestine Ohio after the train derailment disaster? He went to Ukraine instead.

Kari Lake posted: "Joe Biden rode his bike to the beach while the people of Lahaina, Hawaii dug through the ashes of their shattered community."From Kari Lake

Biden slammed for silence on Maui wildfire catastrophe

“I campaigned for you,” raged former Hawaii legislator Kaniela Ing early Monday. “Now, when I lose dozens of my friends, family, and neighbors. This?”

"Putting America First means getting this joker out of the White House", Kari Lake said.

The president offered a stony-hearted “No comment” when asked about the death toll, which has climbed to at least 96.

He is a pile of crap
The response is embarrassing

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: ColeYounger
Biden's response, (or lack thereof) to the Hawaii fires has certainly given his critics some ammo.

Rahm Emanuel, who was Obama's Chief Of Staff for a short while, once said “Never Let a Serious Crisis Go to Waste”. Biden had a golden opportunity to show he's a caring leader, but he chose to go on a cycling vacation instead. The devastation in Maui is horrific. The historic town of Lāhainā, the original capitol of the Hawaiian Kingdom, lies in ruins as I sit here.

Biden critics are using this event to show, once again, where Biden's priorities lie. Monica Crowley, former Assistant Secretary of the Treasury, and a major Biden critic, is posting some scathing comments on X. (Twitter)

"Biden doesn't give AF about the suffering people of Maui, or the suffering people of East Palestine, Ohio. or the suffering people in border towns, or the suffering people anywhere in America."

Crowley also posted this video of Biden.

Biden really had a chance to be a leader here. Once again, he showed us that he really doesn't give AF about anyone outside his "sphere of interest".
He often launches into ranting tirades about how he'll fight for trans rights, abortion rights, and Ukraine. Speaking of Ukraine, remember when Biden had the chance to visit East Palestine Ohio after the train derailment disaster? He went to Ukraine instead.

Kari Lake posted: "Joe Biden rode his bike to the beach while the people of Lahaina, Hawaii dug through the ashes of their shattered community."From Kari Lake

Biden slammed for silence on Maui wildfire catastrophe

“I campaigned for you,” raged former Hawaii legislator Kaniela Ing early Monday. “Now, when I lose dozens of my friends, family, and neighbors. This?”

"Putting America First means getting this joker out of the White House", Kari Lake said.

The president offered a stony-hearted “No comment” when asked about the death toll, which has climbed to at least 96.

He is a pile of crap
The response is embarrassing

The below video clip is going viral all over the world.

People in other countries see Americans as a little more stupid, every time Joe Biden shows up on their television screens.

Here is the leader and caretaker of Americans sleeping hard, while residents in Hawaii describe how their spouses and children died, or are still missing, after devastating fires on the island of Maui last week.

twitter.com...

Worst US President Ever! 😡

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Joe Biden has multiple versions of the fire at his personal residence...

In January 2022, Biden told Colorado wildfire victims he "almost" lost his home to the fire and that the fire destroyed about 25% of it.

But when speaking to the Summit on Fire Prevention and Control in October 2022, he said the smoke from the fire destroyed "everything" from the basement to the attic, and that "we almost lost a couple firefighters" who responded to the blaze.

In November 2021, Biden said he "had a house burn down with my wife in it. She got out safely, God willing."
More at: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Imagine if George Bush had walked abound after Hurricane Katrina, smiling and taking selfies.

Joe Biden did just that while hundreds of Children are still missing, due to the horrific fires on Maui.

Joe Biden Continues to Self Destruct: redstate.com...

edit on 8/22/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join