It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Excess deaths persist

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Excess deaths in 2023 confirmed

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 01:50 AM
link   
There will finally be a debate about excess deaths in parliament on the 20th of October.

Andrew Bridgen seems trustworthy so not all politicians are psychopaths!

Excess deaths debate in parliament:

edit on 1-10-2023 by SkyAngel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 10:07 PM
link   
This is so heartbreaking.

These poor people and their families.

mRNA Injury Series - 2023 The SUMMER of Dying Suddenly SLEEPING (while fully COVID-19 mRNA Vaccinated) - are these deaths actually accelerating? - 50 summer cases of SADS deaths in Sleep

vigilantnews.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Died suddenly: 8-year-old boy used in Covid vax promotional ad

An 8-year-old boy featured in a video used to promote Covid shots for children in Israel died after suffering a sudden heart attack.

www.worldtribune.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SkyAngel

It does not look like the excess deaths will not be slowing down anytime soon. the kids seem to be dying a lot faster. This guy says more are dying than at the height of the pandemic. So where is the outrage? www.bitchute.com...

edit on 17-10-2023 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

There will be a debate about excess deaths in the British parliament on the 20th of October.

At least it is a start - the truth has to come to light.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: SkyAngel

Life expectancy keeps going backwards... Getting shorter.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 06:18 AM
link   
It is me SkyAngel - and I find it so very sad that this forum went to hell just before the debate about excess deaths in the British parliament was about to happen (I personally don't think this is a coincidence).

Anyway, here is it:

Parliamentary speech on excess deaths

International excess deaths

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I don't trust this forum right now, so I will either leave or post less! Maybe I will return, but only if it feels safe to be here.

Just thought I would post this before I leave.

Safe and effective, what do these words actually mean? Ester McVey, British MP

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: LightAngelisback

So who had the power to override the checks and balances?

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I won't let this truth die!

We still need answers!

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Excess deaths debate 16 January

edit on 4-2-2024 by PrivateAngel because: I couldn't post the video!

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 07:17 AM
link   
This is so creepy - only listen to this if you have strong nerves!

This was talked about before.

White clots common

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: PrivateAngel

Yes and the main cause of death is not heart attacks it is circulatory disease something has gone wrong with the blood. This guy has a load of graphs, which show that it has to be vaccine-related. His estimates are not good but he also says his estimates are conservative.rumble.com...
The admitted level of excess deaths is around ten percent, but I would think that any undertaker would be able to handle this with a smile, so why has the government had to open temporary morgues? rumble.com...

edit on pm2220242America/Chicago2293029 by annonentity because: spelling

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity

Yes and the main cause of death is not heart attacks it is circulatory disease something has gone wrong with the blood. This guy has a load of graphs, which show that it has to be vaccine-related. His estimates are not good but he also says his estimates are conservative.rumble.com...
The admitted level of excess deaths is around ten percent, but I would think that any undertaker would be able to handle this with a smile, so why has the government had to open temporary morgues? rumble.com...

Thanks for sharing, I will listen to this later when I have time.

Meanwhile, this should also be posted here - Mr. John O'Looney started to notice this in 2021:

New disease

edit on 11-2-2024 by PrivateAngel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 02:34 AM
link   
White clots USA

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Part two if not included in the vid. But if you read the comments they are coming out of living people. www.youtube.com...

O Looney hasn't seen them in the unvaccinated, simply because they would not release something that would kill themselves.rumble.com...

edit on pm220242America/Chicago229112924 by annonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity W

We also have Louren a funeral director from Mississippi lamenting on a "Wave of death" where normal preservation of the bodies is impossible with traditional means. This seems to be gaining traction as time progresses. More Embalmers and funeral directors are speaking out with alarm and giving ominous warnings. It is becoming difficult to reconcile the official figures with what seems to be being reported. For instance, in Britain, funeral delays are up to five weeks with reports of nightshift activity. Ill post that one if I can find it again ....Here is Lauren you will have to boot the sound up to hear the questions she answers. www.bitchute.com...

Here is the British one, rumble.com...

Maryland seems to have a problem with a rather large workload and waiting list at the medical examiners.rumble.com...

edit on pm220242America/Chicago229312924 by annonentity because: (no reason given)

edit on pm220242America/Chicago229032924 by annonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Ignored excess deaths

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 02:24 AM
link   
This is also worth listening to.

I need add that I don't support any politicians, and I think it is wrong that whoever posted this video sometimes show Trump!

My focus is on the truth, not corrupted politicians!

How many people died from the COVID shot? Do vaccines actually cause autism? Steve Kirsch has looked at the data.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join