It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Excess deaths persist

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Saloon
I've been mulling doing a thread on my personal journey of having caught the original, so-called, C19 and catching all the subsequent 'deviants'. I'm un-jabbed and will remain so.
My conclusion is, that 'something' in the original C19 'virus', shut down people's Thymus gland from producing T cell antibodies and in turn, switches off your immune system. T cells also attack cancer cells.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: SkyAngel
CFS can be caused by any viral infection. I'm old enough to remember it being an issue after a particular flu infection back in the '80's. People back then who did get CFS after a viral infection were labelled as "you got yuppy flu". Then they started investigating it as the 'medical profession' had never seen it in so many people.
Rainbows
Jane

Yes, a heavy load on the body's immune system can trigger it.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I've been mulling doing a thread on my personal journey of having caught the original, so-called, C19 and catching all the subsequent 'deviants'. I'm un-jabbed and will remain so.
My conclusion is, that 'something' in the original C19 'virus', shut down people's Thymus gland from producing T cell antibodies and in turn, switches off your immune system. T cells also attack cancer cells.
Rainbows
Jane

Why is this your conclusion?

Please elaborate.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

T cells also attack cancer cells.
Rainbows
Jane

I didn't know that angel but it does make sense. So I'll assume you know that
as fact based on your posting history. Thank you

edit on 24-9-2023 by Saloon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I will if I decide to make a thread about it.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Here you go...

There are several types of lymphocytes, one of which is called a T cell. T cells are normally responsible for killing cancerous cells and cells infected by a virus, which is why they are used in CAR T-cell therapy.

Directly from Cancer.net website... there are plenty of others.
Rainbows
Jane
PS here's a short microscope video showing those T cell's attacking and killing a cancer cell

edit on pm92America/ChicagoSunday2023-09-24T14:47:51-05:0002America/Chicago09000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Awesome, this place has some great members and thank you very much
for some additional knowledge. My partner will be interested to hear this.
edit on 24-9-2023 by Saloon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Most welcome, glad to ave been some help.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I've been mulling doing a thread on my personal journey

I hope you stop mulling if you can find the time.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 10:40 PM
link   

I will if I decide to make a thread about it.
Rainbows
Jane

You can't just post something and then don't provide proof for your claims.

I just want you to post the proof.

If you don't have proof then you could at least provide an explanation.

You are the one who posted this here, if you wanted to create your own topic about your claims then you should have done that instead because I know a lot about this, and I always want to investigate more.

But, good luck with your topic where you will provide an explanation- I will then analyze your theory.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 11:07 PM
link   

I thought angel did provide ample proof that T-cells do indeed kill
cancerous cells?

Am i off base here?

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Saloon

I thought angel did provide ample proof that T-cells do indeed kill
cancerous cells?

Am i off base here?

Yes, T-cells kill cancerous cells - I already knew that.

I just want an explanation on why she thinks something in the original COVID-19 shuts down people's thymus gland from producing T-cell antibodies.

I am sure she can explain that because of her personal experiences.

But, she wants to create her own topic about it it seems.

And I accept that of course, I am just curious about her experiences.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 12:06 AM
link   

I just want an explanation on why she thinks something in the original COVID-19 shuts down people's thymus gland from producing T-cell antibodies.

Ah! I got you not an unreasonable request at all.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Yes, T-cells kill cancerous cells - I already knew that.

Well, if you already know that, then you know how the immune system works and you don't need any further explanation from me about the Thymus do you.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Rainbows
Jane

interesting i have an interest in this as i had a pf4 induced clot/stroke post vaccine.. the clots are linked to the thymus/t cell production..

the covid vaccines cause a HIT(Heparin-induced thrombocytopenia) like autoimmune response known as VITT on presentation my had platelets where confused for a cancer patients, the give awat to vitt patients is excessive bruising, in the later stages hospitals where looking for the presentation of 2 key items for vitt the first is stroke like symptoms and the second ios excessive bruising, i looked like i'd be run over by a truck but platelet transfusion at that point would have been deeply harmful..

what i am shocked at is how little interest the medicals have paid to those who had the vaccine induced pf4 clots as it could play a huge part in creating a real vaccine at least a test for a safer one, as one of the unknowns is if the anti pf4 response is from differences in the T-cell [TULA-2]

in some instance a deffecianny ni tula-2 seems to promote malignant cancers such as breast cancer, but does difference mean deficient or its opposite.. i do known that my body almost killed itself to destroy the vaccine, binding it up in jelly then the mass working towards the nose for ejection feels like the body doing what its meant to do.. even though i was on wards with covid patients through recovery i've not caught covid..

as studies go it feels the key to understanding a lot of not just covid but also cancer responses lie in the autoimmune responses of those in the pf4 grouping with t cell differences..

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: nickyw
I am so sorry to hear what you have been through

I agree with what you have said. The Thymus response has to be looked at, not just in the vaccinated, but also the unvaccinated like myself. Once we have a better understanding of what the original virus actually does to the Thymus, then we can apply those findings to the vaccinated.
There is no point just looking at the vaccinated group, one has to start with the unvaccinated before the 'cocktail' was added to the mix.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 05:46 AM
link   

I am so sorry to hear what you have been through

I agree with what you have said. The Thymus response has to be looked at, not just in the vaccinated, but also the unvaccinated like myself. Once we have a better understanding of what the original virus actually does to the Thymus, then we can apply those findings to the vaccinated.
There is no point just looking at the vaccinated group, one has to start with the unvaccinated before the 'cocktail' was added to the mix.
Rainbows
Jane

the reason i pointed this out is the pf4 group is that there is a demonstrable scientific link to your theory..

In my mind the pf4 grouping is the smallest grouping that are distinct from the majority and will have differences in the t cells compared to both vaccinated and unvaccinated..

my working theory at this point is this autoimmune response also prevented me getting covid, my body rid itself of the jab as all ours do through or noses when we have colds ect.. mine just included clot material expelled from my brain, i was warned the material could also come out through my gums our bodies are amazing in terms of fighting off this stuff..

at a personal level I'm interested to know if the t cell differences act like a t cell deficiency ie promote aggressive cancers like breast cancer etc or the reverse and help to prevent cancers..

I've gone from scared, bitter, angry to knowing our bodies are amazing, as i've gone from paralysed back to normal in 12 months as my brain rewired itself around the damaged parts.

so n my head the solution to this could be as simple as removing a pump handle, in terms of real science looking at the clues and giving us the answers to both questions [cancer and covid] as we have the known known autoimmune response to investigate.. you'll know they are looking for real answers once those investigations start, maybe even create a test to see who'll have an adverse response.. rather than this experimentation of killing people for the greater good..

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Thank you for this, I will look into the pf4 in more detail now.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 06:37 AM
link   

as you can imagine its something i looked into and tracked.. while the germans noted it swansea university where the ones to spont the pf4 response married to low platelets that took them down the autoimmune t cell route as it looked like the heparin induced thrombotic response.. all i know at this point is they have identified difference in the t cells but not what those differences amount to..

Study outlines mechanism behind rare blood clots linked to COVID-19 vaccine

you'll get the gist and be able to direct your searches better with this kind of content.. especially treatment to suppress immune systems

From this research, the conclusion we ultimately came to is that we were seeing a heparin-independent PF4-dependent syndrome in the setting of the AstraZeneca vaccine – something that we have not seen before as clinicians. And what is important is that this condition needs to be identified quickly if it is present, because the treatment needs to be very different – almost the opposite – to how we would treat blood clots and low platelet counts. Platelet transfusions may make the clots worse so they should be avoided if possible. And while we may use blood thinners, we are not using heparin-based treatments, as they may exacerbate the syndrome we are seeing. The approach we recommend is a type of immune modulation – damping down the immune response to lower production of PF4 antibodies. We currently use intravenous immunoglobulin which has been urgently authorised for use in the UK.

in terms of extreme reference you can end up with these studies..

Regulatory T cells control PF4/heparin antibody production in mice

in terms of t cells the on i've seen most discussed/tested in relation to pf4 is Ubiquitin Ligand-2

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Thank you so muh for these links. Im also going to pass them on to a student of mine who is a senior nurse on a stroke ward up in the NE of England. Some of the things she has been seeing over past 18 months - 2 years are "not normal" as she puts it.
Rainbows
Jane

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join