It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How the fourth Reich was financed

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

It is tempting to reach that conclusion based on the evidence that was available at the time, or rather lack of evidence, as you say. If I were forced to speculate, I would speculate that he did indeed escape, but that is only speculation. I'm content to say that I don't know, and to keep an open mind.

As to the organizations, while Germany's infrastructure was dismantled, and some Nazi infrastructure in the European theater captured or destroyed, Nazi business fronts around the world appear to have continued operations largely unperturbed. Social organizations were also in existence that likewise persisted.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

Here is part two of Mark
Felton's investigation. It seems conclusive that the female was not Eva

edit on 19-8-2023 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Part three where the general says that he and Boreman are the only ones who know what happened to Hitler. The Corpse in the garden had no bullet hole in the head, more questions than answers. Part four should be interesting as the Soviets do a forensic survey of the bunker.

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 03:40 AM
link   

The merger of corporate power and politics is pretty much complete but here we are, wondering about a corpse as if the war on communism, poverty, drugs and terror didn't turn on us a while ago already.

Guess I'm the absurdist in that scenario? Fascinating!

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 07:41 AM
link   

edit on 27-8-2023 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Nazis have had a little Germany in Argentina

because thats the closest land mass to Antarctica... and thats another thread. :-)

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: hjesterium

The only one seemingly unaccounted for is Bormann, but he was really a yes-man who tried to please Hitler.

Bormann was a financial genius, not a yes-man.. He was single-handedly responsible for extricating wealth from European nations under the nazi's control, funnelling it into massive Nazi-loyal corporations/cartels (such as IG Farben), then ensuring that that money could be sent abroad easily to support, sustain & grow the Fourth Reich as an extra-territorial state based mainly in South America.

Read the works of JP Farrell & you will see clearly how intelligent & canny Bormann was, and how the Fourth Reich have persisted to the present day, using stolen money that was invested in Nazi companies & filtered out to other nations around the world to be laundered & used to build up the Nazi dream in exile.

edit on AugustSunday2318CDT02America/Chicago-050043 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

The fourth in the series has more questions than answers. It looks like the balance of proof. Has not been established that the bodies found were Evas and Hitlers.Too many red flags.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 05:06 PM
link   
the catholic church and vatican maybe

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join