It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How the fourth Reich was financed

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: ethnicpurity

The Soviet Union was a British project.

Of course it was, ha ha ha.

Nice name by the way.

Are you a self-appointed pillar of society? Of course you are. Thugs always are.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 03:30 PM
link   

That's no answer?

The primary enemy of the Soviet Union was the US, not us Brits?

Looking forward to your evidence that us Brits did this "project".

(post by ethnicpurity removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 03:42 PM
link   

What might those two terrorist attacks on the US by us Brits might be?

"Thuggish""?!!!!

Hmmm......Goodbye.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 03:46 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 03:49 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 03:53 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Oh and 1995 not 1996 was the year of the first major British orchestrated terrorist attack on US soil. Even with my towering knowledge I still occasionally get dates mixed-up. Sorry.
edit on 9-8-2023 by ethnicpurity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 04:31 PM
link   

So, I asked you a perfectly reasonable and straight forward question and you seem incapable of giving a straight forward answer.

That says far more about you than anything or anyone else.

Are you a self-appointed pillar of society?

Why would you think that?

Thugs always are.

Why do you assume I'm a 'thug'?

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 04:34 PM
link   

So, I asked you a perfectly reasonable and straight forward question and you seem incapable of giving a straight forward answer.

That says far more about you than anything or anyone else.

You didn't ask me anything.

Are you a self-appointed pillar of society?

Why would you think that?

Thugs always are.

Why do you assume I'm a 'thug'?

Custodians are thugs in my opinion especially if they're British custodians.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 06:48 PM
link   
How the 4th Reich was financed... depends on what you consider the 4th Reich. Bormann's loot, funneled into Argentina from 1943-45, then back into Germany to rebuild after the war... didn't make a 4th Reich in Germany. There's a better case for a secret international group of postwar Nazis without borders as described by Joseph Farrell, or even the idea that many Nazis and their ideas and methods were merged into the United States - that if there's a 4th Reich, it's arguably the USA.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Oh and 1995 not 1996 was the year of the first major British orchestrated terrorist attack on US soil.

Say what now?

How have the ""British"" orchestrated terrorist attacks on US soil?

Edit: NV you apparently shot yourself in the foot.

edit on 9-8-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 09:56 PM
link   
The past is bound to repeat itself, as is happening now.
The current wave of liberalism and carelessness is just fueling a collapse, and the real danger is that there are billions more people.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: RonnieJersey

Everything is built on the things that have happened before. Now we have madmen running things, and people that will do the bidding of the paymaster.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity
Exactly - and with billions more people inhabiting the planet than a century ago, it will be a much worse scenario.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 10:24 PM
link   

A fine line between madness and greatness.

As to everything being built on the things that have happened before.

We have a penchant for repetition where past historical transgressions are concerned.

Monkey see monkey do as unfortunate as the case may be.

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

As long as the same drivers keep getting passed on to the upcoming generation, with the same general memes in place, situations will tend to repeat in a rhyming sort of way. This collapse will be bad because of the numbers that are dependent on supply chains. We can't be that far from the tipping point.

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Interesting topic, thanks for starting it. I suspect a lot of the problems the USA and the world are experiencing are a result of the activities of the fourth reich.

I would suggest you read Jim Marrs's "Rise Of The Fourth Reich". Well written, concise, and well sourced.

It's worse and more incestuous than many would suspect or even believe without seeing documentation of it. IG Farben, for instance, a German based major supplier of the third reich, had subsidiaries in more than 100 countries, and more than 100 subsidiaries in the USA. None of these were interfered with before, during, or after the war.

Parts for Nazi war machines were produced by General Motors.

At the end of World War II, some 60,000 plus party members were successfully ratlined out of Europe. Some Nazi war criminals who were given harsh sentences at the war tribunals were released as quickly as one week after sentencing.

The third reich's finances were obscured through hundreds of dummy corporations. The IG investigating said it was impossible to track down any of the money.

Did Hitler survive the war? I dunno. Marrs presents some of the folk mythology surrounding this tale, but considered his research into that question to be inconclusive.

Regardless, whether or not Hitler survived the war, it's a safe bet that the Nazi organization did.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

Here we have Mark Felton having a look at what actually happened in the bunker from a Soviet point of view. Stalin was on the hotline after all the people were interrogated. Smersh had total control of the operation for finding his body, pathologists were on hand. So the West knew nothing, But Stalin was convinced he was far away. He based this on the lack of evidence.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join