It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peruvian Villagers Report Attacks by 7ft Armoured Aliens Resembling Green Goblin from Spider-Man

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: introufo
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Hey, Brazil has documented cases of violent UFOs. I suspect a CIA op.

Particularly, Antônio Vilas-Boas, the guy claims he was bodily and violently taken aboard a spaceship and forced to have sex with a pretty female alien with catlike eyes, horny as an NYC 8th Avenue streetwalker...

link...

Yes, quite an interesting case, and very unique detailed symptoms/ after effects... True case IMO.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Let me see…..

We have an indigenous tribe……we have an alien(s)…… it’s time to get on the Horn and get Arnie for Predator VI “DISCLOSURE”

👽

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: darkbake

I'm not going to call the aliens stupid, but I can't see the strategic value of a Peruvian village if you're taking over the world.

Something is attacking the villagers, that much is certain from the evidence I have seen. If it is not aliens, it could be cartel dressed as aliens trying to get the villagers out of their territory.

Which would be sort of asinine since the villagers have guns and are shooting at them. Unless cartel members have become impervious to bullets in 2023. But according to the nerd channel host, the villagers have seen them and described as on like hoverboards and bullets having no effect, so… I’ll whistle the x files tune for now.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

Some Zoomies…..

Bottom right…..appears…imo…to look like the Mantis variety…just a guess. It looks like a head turned towards the camera.

Bottom left…appears…imo…to look like the creature is gripping or leaning onto an angled 2x4

Gif …..to meet 2mb limit….compression was required (125%)

All I got…using my crapple iPad

👽

No movement while lights on it, seems to stationary of an object to be something alive. My eyes are bad though.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 11:50 PM
link   
SPAM

edit on 8/8/2023 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Is someone trying to scare the villagers away for a land grab? -- a very legitimate question.

(spoken in Arnold Schwarzenegger's voice)
"If it bleeds, that means we can kill it."

But someone above mentioned the supposed-aliens are impervious to bullets.

Didn't 2 guys try to rob a bank in ? Florida ? like 10 years ago, dressed in FULL body-armor, including masks?

There doesn't seem to be much / any motion in those videos / GIFs. What if someone has put plywood-cutout monsters on drones... then plays scary noises over speakers?

I'm thinking the villagers need better "tiger-traps" and "dead-falls" to capture some physical proof to be examined in daylight.

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 01:06 AM
link   

nightly attacks on the community since 11 July.

Boluarte Authorizes the Entry of US Military Into Peru

The U.S. military will carry out operations with the Peruvian Joint Intelligence and Special Operations Command (CIOEC), the Joint Special Forces (FEC), the Navy's Special Operations Forces (FOE), the Air Force's Special Forces Group (GRUFE), the Anti-drug Directorate (DIRANDRO), and the Police's Special Forces Directorate (DIROES).

The training will take place in Lima, Callao, Loreto, San Martin, Santa Lucia, Huanuco, Ucayali, Pasco, Junin, Huancavelica, Cusco, Ayacucho, Iquitos, Pucusana and Apurimac.

The U.S. military will arrive in various groups, between June 1 and December 31. The largest group will be made up of 970 members of the U.S. Air Force, Space Force, and Special Forces.

DARPA among others have been dabbling with exoskeletons for soldiers. Add some night vision goggles plus prosthetics. Just an idea...

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 01:29 AM
link   
While we’re on the topic of Peru and non-humans ……..

Has this Non-Human(s) from Peru ever been debunked?

Mysterious three-fingered skeleton found in Peru are NOT human

Five 1,700-year-old mummies, which allegedly look more reptilian than human, have been causing a stir with conspiracy theorists

While the bizarre three-fingered and three-toed corpses have been branded fake by other scientists, Dr Vivanco said: "There are lots of details that indicate that the bodies are real.

Five 1,700-year-old mummies, which allegedly look more reptilian than human, have been causing a stir with conspiracy theoristsC

👽

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

I don't know know if it has been debunked , but there is a thread about those mummys in the "Hoax"- section.

edit on 8-8-2023 by TheMadScientist2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 04:49 AM
link   

I'm not going to call the aliens stupid, but I can't see the strategic value of a Peruvian village if you're taking over the world.

They are looking for "The Juan".

No, REALLY....he's in Argentina...

edit on 8/8/2023 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 05:57 AM
link   
1) These creatures apparently ride on some kind of hoverboard
2) They have red lights on their heels, and these can be seen in some of those videos as the tribe is chasing them around
3) This has occurred almost nightly since July 11
4) The tribe is so terrified of these creatures now after all the attacks, they will literally not return to their houses, and are surviving by grouping, much like schools of fish in the sea. Mothers clutch their babies refusing to let them out of their hands
5) People are now starving as home life has been severely interrupted by these creatures
6) A 15-year old was cut on the neck when they got her from behind and she resisted
7) A dead man was found floating in the river with half his face missing down to the bone (apparent alien mutilation)
video of this: warning- graphic twitter.com...
8) Tribe is very angry at the police who came one night, took a report, and left. The tribe was attacked again.
9) Parts of the Peruvian military have been called in to deal with it.

AFAIK, this is where it stands.
edit on Tue Aug 8th 2023 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

nightly attacks on the community since 11 July.

Boluarte Authorizes the Entry of US Military Into Peru

The U.S. military will carry out operations with the Peruvian Joint Intelligence and Special Operations Command (CIOEC), the Joint Special Forces (FEC), the Navy's Special Operations Forces (FOE), the Air Force's Special Forces Group (GRUFE), the Anti-drug Directorate (DIRANDRO), and the Police's Special Forces Directorate (DIROES).

The training will take place in Lima, Callao, Loreto, San Martin, Santa Lucia, Huanuco, Ucayali, Pasco, Junin, Huancavelica, Cusco, Ayacucho, Iquitos, Pucusana and Apurimac.

The U.S. military will arrive in various groups, between June 1 and December 31. The largest group will be made up of 970 members of the U.S. Air Force, Space Force, and Special Forces.

DARPA among others have been dabbling with exoskeletons for soldiers. Add some night vision goggles plus prosthetics. Just an idea...

Excellent find.

Most people are thinking it's aliens or drug cartels, but the reference to body armor made me think that it a government involved.

I thought of this first of all, because the equipment involved sounds expensive and governments have the biggest budgets. They also have programs that develop new tech, and METHODS.

But then, I wondered why the Peruvian government would do that to there own people. You managed to answer that question by showing that the US military is actually scheduled to be conducting operations in that small town and other places in Peru.

It sounds to me like the US military are testing body armor or exo-skeletons, personal hover craft, and alien invasion psychological warfare tactics. The last of which could be related to project Bluebeam.

The anti-drug directorate being involved in the operations may also have something to do with this. There could be anti-drug operations taking place, or anti-drug operations could be being used to justify or cover-up other operations.

Oh, and about the hover-boards, if it's aliens, why do they need red lights on their hover-boards?

edit on 8-8-2023 by IndieA because: Added thoughts

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I think the U.S. Military is a good bet. Whitney Webb reports on X that Peru agreed to a deal with the Pentagon to allow U.S. troops to enter with hi tech "weapons of war" recently, to help quell resistance to the current unelected government. Acoording to WW the resistence is strongest amongst indigenous people, where the so-called alien appeared.

Can imagine pulling on that thread would yield some answers.

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Made me think of the movie The Village:
They created fear to build unity, and ensure loyalty. Preserving an ideal utopia

edit on 8-8-2023 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Peru has a lot of natural resources. Just reading the comments lends itself to the notion that it could be about removing people from their land and resettling them because there’s something under the earth that some corporation wants. So they use Aliens or a cartel to do their dirty work. Cartels are known for tearing faces off of people to send a message. Aliens however typically abduct people or mutilate cattle. Though there are cases of Human mutilation that were inexplicable.

One commenter made an appropriate observation in that we have about as much knowledge about aliens that it would scarcely fill a thimble.

My thoughts on this are that, this is not aliens at all. Because there is a phenomena that happens when aliens do show up. There are no animals, there is an inherent vibration to the environment, and the majority if not all but the abductee are shut down. It is as if time stops.

Regarding this, if it is an alien, or aliens, then they have a base or a ship within a reasonable walking distance as there are dangerous animals in Peru, especially at night. Spiders being a threat, as well as monkeys and large cats. Did you hear any animals barking in that area? Do those people not have dogs? That to me was a bit unusual as if it were me, and I had a posse to hunt down a cartel member, or an alien, I would want dogs to lead the way or at the very least detect danger.

Is this fake?

In my estimation, the event itself is real, whether it is aliens or not, is inconclusive. Just because someone says it’s aliens does not make it so. I have seen things I cannot explain, and have irrational fears of things that I should not. Yet it does not make me fearful of the woods, or aliens. Though nobody wants to go camping with me, ever. All things being what they are, there’s definitely a need for an investigation and it needs to be completely open to the public and not squirreled away in some vault somewhere that only the elites get to see. Because I am almost 100 percent certain that the Uber elites have made an arrangement that benefits only them, instead of benefitting us all, so that aliens can operate on our planet with impunity.

What’s a few missing people every year right? So long as new technological breakthroughs keep coming and the people keep buying the newest and latest tech that was gleaned from aliens.

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
a reply to: Mantiss2021

I am not afraid of aliens actually so I'm not worried about that. I am simply reporting on the alleged incidents. Certain people will never believe aliens exist, regardless of if they see proof or not!

You’ve missed the intent of Mantiss2021s comment I think. Your reply shows you choose to see “proof” along with how you’ve presented the OP. You’ll have to understand yourself better to see.

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 08:27 AM
link   
1. Villagers are truly scared, something is going on.

2. There are dogs in all the videos to person claiming there was not.

3. Anyone speak Spanish that can translate? The guy doin so in video is very random about what he’s translating, would love to hear a more thorough translation. I recognize enough Spanish from 2 years of high school Spanish I took 35 years ago to know a lot is left out.
edit on 8-8-2023 by pianopraze because: Grammar correction

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Release the Ninjas!!!!

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: SigmaXSquared

Aliens intercepted a transmission regarding deceased subject in custody of Peruvian govt

If humans would quit taking corpses from crashed alien craft, they would leave us alone

Its just common sense

They’re the ones that are abducting people and should leave us alone or at least show themselves. It’s only normal for us Humans to be interested and curious about them when they crash their spaceships onto this planet.

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Reminds me of this movie……set in a village of the indigenous…

👽
edit on 8-8-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join