It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peruvian Villagers Report Attacks by 7ft Armoured Aliens Resembling Green Goblin from Spider-Man

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Terrified villagers in a rural district of Alto Nanay, north-east of Lima, Peru, claim they are under attack by 7ft tall armoured aliens that bear a striking resemblance to the Green Goblin from Spider-Man. According to the locals, these extraterrestrial beings have large heads and yellowish eyes, and they have been launching nightly attacks on the community since 11 July.

One alarming incident involved a 15-year-old girl who was reportedly grabbed from behind and had her neck cut when she resisted. The community members are living in fear, unable to sleep peacefully due to the constant threat.

msn.com

I picked up this event on my Reddit radar, and I looked into it, watched some local youtube videos with events like the tribe chasing the unseen creature through the rainforest with flashlights and rifles, there was also a video of a dead man in the river, and his face had been torn down to the bone. I will not link this video but it was very real.

Theory 1: These are aliens or whatever
Theory 2: These are people dressed up as aliens to intimidate the villagers and get them to vacate the rainforest

Peru has sent the authorities to the area to investigate, I am glad they took it seriously enough to help out. There is undoubtably something harassing those villagers. When it comes to whether it was aliens or not, I think the safest thing is to hold off on that assumption until there is absolute proof.

We all know the current paradigm on aliens and UFOs leads to a "consensus" that they are all explained by "real-world" phenomena. So unless something about that changes, there will likely be little learned here.

This video shows background of the incident

Update: New footage on youtube from the tribals reveals aliens. Unfortunately no good source
edit on 07pmMon, 07 Aug 2023 16:48:36 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

This video has the alien footage around 1:20
edit on 07pmMon, 07 Aug 2023 16:49:46 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 07pmMon, 07 Aug 2023 16:51:02 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

Local News Source from Peru (In Spanish)
edit on 07pmMon, 07 Aug 2023 17:04:26 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Always be aware that your fear is the most potent weapon your opponent has to use against you. Know what you fear. Conquer that fear, and no one can use it against you.

Something to remember when "aliens" threaten....

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

I am not afraid of aliens actually so I'm not worried about that. I am simply reporting on the alleged incidents. Certain people will never believe aliens exist, regardless of if they see proof or not!
edit on 07pmMon, 07 Aug 2023 17:08:18 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I'm not going to call the aliens stupid, but I can't see the strategic value of a Peruvian village if you're taking over the world.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I'm not going to call the aliens stupid, but I can't see the strategic value of a Peruvian village if you're taking over the world.

Something is attacking the villagers, that much is certain from the evidence I have seen. If it is not aliens, it could be cartel dressed as aliens trying to get the villagers out of their territory.

I think it is pointless to speculate on what aliens think, or what they will or would not do. Try looking at how they behave instead.

If it ever turns out they attacked villagers in Peru (I am not claiming this as true without direct evidence), instead of burying your head in the sand saying "not possible!" write down the behavior for later analysis.

I can give you some possible scenarios, but neither of us think like aliens so it is kind of pointless:

1) Aliens from a base in the area got bored and decided to hunt humans. A base in this area makes absolute sense as it is remote.

2) Aliens are using this as practice. For their first assault, they would obviously want to choose somewhere both remote and relatively easy to attack

3) A rogue group of alien tourists visiting Earth decided to disobey the law and attack the villagers out of sport

The reality is we know nothing about aliens. Speculation about what they would or would not do is pointless. Speculation about what the limits of their technology may or may not be are pointless.

When you speculate that they would not attack a remote village in Peru, I speculate they would... neither one of us has any credibility until there is eveidence.

The scientific consensus and baseline is actually the fact that we should have heard from aliens by now. Going by that logic, it is actually more probable there is a government cover-up than aliens not existing.
edit on 07pmMon, 07 Aug 2023 17:21:27 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 05:16 PM
link   

*shrugs*

It's possible I suppose.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

All I want is for people to have the freedom to investigate the subject and look for evidence. I do not think it is conclusive that these are aliens. I think the public has an extremely high bar for the evidence they would need to come to that conclusion.
edit on 07pmMon, 07 Aug 2023 17:23:08 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Kind of sounds like Reptillians. Only ones who have a mythology of being sadistic and very violent. Also supposedly some live in underground bases.

Why ETs would harass some villagers is beyond me. Some say reptillians feed off of violence and negative energy..
edit on 7-8-2023 by Turquosie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 05:28 PM
link   

The Week - Only Peru can save us from UFO terror

Even Iran and Russia have given up worrying about an extraterrestrial invasion. But Peru is holding fast.

The Peruvian Air Force, known as FAP (no, really), has reopened its UFO department to investigate "increased sightings that are occurring in the country and that people are reporting to media," says Colonel Julio Vucetich.

This makes it perhaps the only country in the world taking UFO reports seriously and gearing up for war with ET.

This is another article I found. The reason I am sharing it is to consider this - maybe Peru has been gearing up for a war with ETs because for some reason, they are already being harassed by them. There is something going on there, maybe it is local cartel members in disguise.
edit on 07pmMon, 07 Aug 2023 17:29:10 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 05:35 PM
link   

It could be cartels, it could be aliens.

Why would cartels dress up as aliens?

Wouldn't that garner more attention?

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 05:54 PM
link   

They wouldn’t as they would want the locals to fear THEM and not something else.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Aliens intercepted a transmission regarding deceased subject in custody of Peruvian govt

If humans would quit taking corpses from crashed alien craft, they would leave us alone

Its just common sense

edit on 7-8-2023 by SigmaXSquared because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 06:34 PM
link   

It could be cartels, it could be aliens.

Why would cartels dress up as aliens?

Wouldn't that garner more attention?

They hide their identity and create more fear and confusion. It's cartels in disguise, or government wanting the villagers out for land grab etc.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 06:41 PM
link   
FWIW Peru is a hotbed for UFO/UAP sightings landings and supposedly crashes. Just saying....

LOL NGL watching all these videos reminds me of watching Signs....

Which could be the psyop of the whole shebang just to get us always thinking aliens instead I've been told it's all Big Brother watching you. Definitely more plausible and depressing. This is probably some company trying to run off villagers for a land grab. Happens in the Amazon all the time, well not aliens but trying to grab parcels of land

www.history.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SigmaXSquared

Aliens intercepted a transmission regarding deceased subject in custody of Peruvian govt

If humans would quit taking corpses from crashed alien craft, they would leave us alone

Its just common sense

Why not attack the government instead of a remote village?

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Your an idiot. They dont attack folks that potentially have the jab, they are looking for pure bred natives to impregnate with face huggers from alien and damn well know that having their own jungle slave colony will really piss off the wef and personally hurts soros in his hurt feelz because he’s not rich enough to hire them.

Thee end

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Ok, with my love for archer and the comedic comment out of the way, does this have anything to do with the incident about the ufos being shot down and then military coming in to find and hunt them?
Is this even the same region or perhaps at least a similar situation?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Sorry, I can't see anything plus not being able to speak Spanish fluently only adds to the confusion of what's going on.

Who TF puts their watermark dead center in what could be the most revealing footage ever??
🤬
edit on 8/7/2023 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: SigmaXSquared

Its just common sense

Why not attack the government instead of a remote village?

That is a good question, I would not assume it has no answers. But there could be an answer, and it would be interesting to know. Maybe the tribe pissed them off.
edit on 07pmMon, 07 Aug 2023 19:32:40 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 07:33 PM
link   

The reality is we know nothing about aliens.

Yes we do! They've been abducting humans for decades to perform medical experiments on them and steal our DNA. Some are returned, but others are taken to the Dulce DUMB and used for food.

Young women are taken, impregnated and then abducted again after 3 months to have their fetus removed and placed in an artificial womb. They've even re-abducted some 'brood moms' 6/7 years later and let them briefly interact with their hybrid child.

The greys and the Nordics are the good guys-most of the time, while the lizards are pure evil shape-shifters inhabiting positions of power around the world-when they're not feasting at Dulce.

It's all been documented by really credible abductees and witnesses.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join