It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ret. CIA Officer Testified Roswell Alien Beings DNA Was Found In Human Genome

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Ahh no. Not confusing the two at all.

But wait, I thought the Bible was supposed to be the word of God? Now it's just human's understanding of God, and NOT the word of God?

Man, I swear, you people need to get yer darn stories straight.

Perhaps your confusing me with someone .
I personally hate religion and take the Bible with a grain of salt .

But God on the other hand is beyond some book or your want to conflate God with Aliens. You think to little of yourself mate , we are more than just some twist of DNA . We are consciousness living within the Eternal Consciousness of God , but I commend you for your efforts to find and understand God.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican
I've learned not to create a definite stance between God , humans and extraterrestrials , interdimensionals and what have you anymore.

I see the universe as multiverse and probably the uterus that gave birth to all energy and consciousness maybe simulated life variants of all kinds?

Everything can be destroyed into atoms and photons but eventually it all comes back into another form or property of elements creating exactly the same symmetry but different in appearance if it gets the time and the right stuff to exist again.

edit on 0b54America/ChicagoFri, 04 Aug 2023 14:31:54 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 04 Aug 2023 14:31:54 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: thejohnfist

Not to beg an overused quip, but while you might not be wildly religious, you do seem quite spiritual. And isn't that what religion is trying to accomplish?

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Well, I’ve been recently thinking of just this. If it turns out there’s something to the whole alien created us, maybe what we have come to think of as God was really advanced beings from elsewhere teaching us. In that case, religion was simply the mode of interpretation that the advanced beings taught us through.

Maybe when Torah says “Elohim bara” they mean God and the “malaach mshamiim” are the aliens rather than winged cherubim as we have evolved to picture.

Sure it could mean there’s no central unformed presence that created us. Or could still be. Maybe religions and philosophy will be a link between us and them.

I do find it interesting the last supposed leak held info on the NHI religion and it sounded hella new age and/or eastern philosophy.

Maybe that presence we call God is really consciousness that our souls all belong to. Alien consciousness included.

We don’t know. But I don’t see how even if Advanced non humans existed, that means no God. It’s a jump that OP makes very hastily as he wishes so hard to proof his atheism. Unfortunately for him, both ideas can be and will be accepted

Rabbis have been saying since Chazel that one can’t limit Gods ability. To say he couldn’t create nonhuman entities like NHI or extraterrestrial is a sin

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yaakov215
Well, I’ve been recently thinking of just this. If it turns out there’s something to the whole alien created us, maybe what we have come to think of as God was really advanced beings from elsewhere teaching us. In that case, religion was simply the mode of interpretation that the advanced beings taught us through.

Maybe when Torah says “Elohim bara” they mean God and the “malaach mshamiim” are the aliens rather than winged cherubim as we have evolved to picture.

According to the scriptures, there are only four cherubim, which have six wings, four faces, are covered with eyes, and do not have a human-like form (they are described as living beasts).

The rest of the angels are never described as having wings and are sometimes described as "men".

Sure it could mean there’s no central unformed presence that created us. Or could still be. Maybe religions and philosophy will be a link between us and them.

I do find it interesting the last supposed leak held info on the NHI religion and it sounded hella new age and/or eastern philosophy.

Maybe that presence we call God is really consciousness that our souls all belong to. Alien consciousness included.

We don’t know. But I don’t see how even if Advanced non humans existed, that means no God. It’s a jump that OP makes very hastily as he wishes so hard to proof his atheism. Unfortunately for him, both ideas can be and will be accepted

Rabbis have been saying since Chazel that one can’t limit Gods ability. To say he couldn’t create nonhuman entities like NHI or extraterrestrial is a sin.

If aliens exist, they cannot have created the physical realm in which they live, evolved from, and have their being.

That they have corpses from which DNA can be extracted, means they would also quite mortal physical creatures.

So, not God-like in the slightest.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I Suggest Dr. Michael Heiser for a different perspective.
Aliens are related to Demons?

Learn more about the Unseen Realm

Sadly Dr Heiser has passed. He had the best common sense biblical approach.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

Or human DNA found in a supposed alien; we dont know what alien DNA is like, could be a incomprehensibly different than ours. Why do we automatically assume it was an alien from a different planet? What points us to that conclusion? Why would we even trust what the CIA says?

Natural elongated skulls found in Peru have been proven to be a 'lost' race of humans from the Black Sea area; it took how long for us to accept that neanderthals aren't so separate from humans?

Ancient Indian temples show evidence that they knew about DNA(way before the 1950s) and advanced astrology; the Egyptians were master chemists and the pyramids were industrial scale chemical plants of a sort. Advanced breakaway civilizations living in the earth to survive catastrophes makes the most sense to me.

A humanoid on earth with human DNA, sure it's an alien lol

God bless

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Yep that’s pretty much what I believe as well to: TrueAmerican

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 10:21 PM
link   
This is from a link within the link of the OP link….

A shout out to the following IC enthusiasts: MM, Karl, GUT…the IC Slideshow within this vid is worth the look…IMO

🤓🍿🍺

👽
edit on 4-8-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

The only human dumber than the guy who runs around yelling “the end is near, repent !” Is the guy who runs around yelling “there ain’t no God nuh-uh no way !”.
As always, anyone with a grain of sense is willing to entertain the middle ground.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 12:51 PM
link   
So I should just take the word of a "retired" CIA analyst with a degree in, of course, political science? Guy is apparently making the rounds and quite a fuss. With those kinds of credentials, there should be no reason to see him as anything other than an upright and honest person. I can't say for sure that aliens exist, although I believe they do in some form. I also happen to believe in accounts of hybridization listed in The Bible. I can say that God exists, and His Son, and His Holy Spirit. Foundationally speaking, this world is one of deception. Be careful in whom you trust.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Quick one I can't port on here yet but witnessed a few things I would like to get debunked can I post a link?
I posted the videos on my tiktok, I also edited the brightness and I'm not to great at recording but you'll get the picture

vm.tiktok.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 05:57 PM
link   
We and everything else all came from a tiny point of something 13.8 or so billion years ago. God is as good an explanation as anything else frankly, and if we live in an infinite universe, or a nested infinity of multiverses where literally all things are possible, then it’s highly unlikely for there not to be a God. It’s inevitable.

As for alien DNA - so what. We have spider DNA. Plant DNA etc. it changes nothing. We are human with all our flaws, failings, beauty and success. People thinking this will shake everything are foolish at best. It won’t even cause a ripple. It’s not like aliens are going to open a space port, teach us all how to fly their ships and send us off hauling cargo round the universe. We’re not jumping onboard a star destroyer and fighting Vader.

Aliens have been with us from the beginning. Something had to make the strange changes that branched us off from other primates. Most people won’t even take a break from TikTok.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 10:42 AM
link   

And if the aliens built a church the atheists and agnostics would be falling over themselves to attend it and to get hold of the alien's bible.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   

It's gonna blow their minds. I see people posting all the time about aliens being demons etc but I truly believe it's more likely that those out ancestors called Gods were a race with a level of technology that seemed like magic to the people in that era.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Maybe we created the aliens.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

It's gonna blow their minds. I see people posting all the time about aliens being demons etc but I truly believe it's more likely that those out ancestors called Gods were a race with a level of technology that seemed like magic to the people in that era.

Hindu Gods, Sumerian Gods and possibly kings, Egyptian gods, Greek Gods and even the Norse gods. Sky chariots. Thunderbolts. Mirrors. Portals. Magic boxes. Spears. Makes far more sense being aliens than actual gods. The actual God is different - something else entirely.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 06:45 PM
link   
More interesting.

Moreover, Ramirez also stated in an interview with Project Unity that humans are hybrids. According to him, Elizondo is unable to use the word “hybridization,” but the Pentagon employees are counting on him to do so eventually. Elizondo discussed the possibility that non-human intelligence have been in contact with humans for a very long time on the Theories of Everything podcast.

I had no clue this topic was here before now, but am finishing watching the LE interview on the podcast Theories Of Everything which I stumbled into this morning. Everyone knows I'm not a LE groupie. Not even close but out of boredom decided to hear him out.

What struck me was a question posed by the interviewer "What would be the publics response if they knew everything you know?" this regards disclosure. LE's answer was Somber/Sober. He goes on to "hypothetically" say we'd get the news we aren't top of the food chain, but somewhere in the middle. The interview was done a yr. ago so guessing this disclosure progression is moving much slower than EL anticipated.

Only posted this cause this is the very first time Lou Elizondo has EVER said anything pretty straightforward.

It's not long but starts at 1:28:15

www.youtube.com...
edit on 6-8-2023 by Caver78 because: yt didn't imbed

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Could it that we were created by them (aliens) as drones /slaves then god some how stepped in and gave us more than consciousness but also a soul? Then we became aware, fought back?

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Sure there will be a lot of people all over the world that won’t be able to handle it.
The big question could be - What do the aliens believe in? Do they believe in a supreme being?

I am not a very religious person myself, so it won’t affect me in that way.

Just guessing but maybe they KNOW what we just put faith in and are much more benevolent than we can imagine.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join