It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ret. CIA Officer Testified Roswell Alien Beings DNA Was Found In Human Genome

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 06:00 AM
link   
How do we know if this guy is ex-CIA? Has he verified his credentials?

Not that it means anything if he has.

He says

"“We know that Roswell happened in July of 47…
if we believe in Colonel Corso,
if you believe in eyewitnesses,
if we believe the Roswell’s story then we know that the bodies were recovered.

Yes "Roswell" happened in 1947 and if you go back to contemporaneous news reports from that era there is no evidence that a spaceship carrying aliens crashed to Earth. Just some rubber, tinfoil, paper and sticks.

Roswell Daily Record, July 9, 1947

So if we don't believe in Colonel Corso then what? HIs story was full of holes.

Who are the eyewitnesses?

Glenn Dennis, the local mortician? Who told a yarn about a nurse who allegedly saw the bodies, but was later proved to have told lies as no such nurse existed.

Jesse Marcel? He was a base intelligence officer who went out to the crash site. He might have thought the unbreakable material, he found ironically broken and scattered across the Foster Ranch was alien but he never said anything about recovery of alien bodies. Those stories all came much later than 1947?

So I guess if we don't believe the stories, then bodies weren't recovered and this Ramirez guy is also spinning yarns.

If ufology just keeps serving up storytellers and no proof, then it goes nowhere beyond entertainment. Perhaps that's what people really want?

edit on 4/8/2023 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 06:00 AM
link   

edit on 4-8-2023 by Cwantas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 06:03 AM
link   

The release of this information will rock worlds. I was never religious, so it isn't rocking mine too bad. But all those poor people invested so emotionally in religion? Yeah, OMG.

HOW are they going to cope with this?

Easy, The Father is a spiritual being not a physical being, the closest example we have of who The Father is, is Jesus who momentarily appeared to us in a human physical form then returned to His true spiritual form.

The human physical form is universal, like the form of a fish is universal to the oceans the human form is universal to the universe, fish may not look all the same but they have a default form because of their environment.

Our physical bodies were created in the "likeness" of the ones who created our physical bodies, and they would have us believe they are God's "God The Father".

Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”

God The Father sustains the earth and the universe, me and you, they came into being because of Him not by Him.
edit on 4-8-2023 by Cwantas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Interesting how this bozo claims alien dna was found. Even more interesting how another idiot claimed the same thing quickly and cryptically in an upcoming podcaster. Now we wait one two ten fifteen years until someone finds both these statements and another round of screaming and running like headless chickens begins

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

Chicken...or egg first?
Same problem. No good answers.

that question has been answered a long time ago.

the egg came first, chickens are a cross bred of red junglefowl and grey, green and a couple others breeds of jungle fowl in india and most of the rest of aisa.

their part of the Phasianidae family of birds which include turkey, pheasants, peafowl ( peacocks) partridges and if memory serves there are one or two more.

edit on 4-8-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Hmmmm…..

👽

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 08:24 AM
link   
No one has mentioned that all of the great apes have 24 pairs of chromosomes, except humans. We only have 23. Even our closest relatives, the Bonobos have 24 pairs. There has yet to be found a point in our history where this change occurred.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   

You thread reads as a put down to people with religious beliefs. Did you mean it to be?

(post by CoyoteAngels removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Kaiju666

All religions, not just Christians, believe that all in the universe was created by a supreme being.

Im so shocked that people who bash religion actually know so little about it.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 09:17 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

Thats because the thread topic isn't DNA from aliens. It's about those stupid ignorant weak religious people are gonna FREAK out about it hahahahahahah.

Thats why. Everyone is just sticking to the topic.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Observer19

Against our will? If so, the aliens are real sons of bitches, arent they? I don't believe they usher in a new era of enlightenment when they mutate us by force.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

growing up near Roswell, I didn't hear anything about bodies recovered until MUCH later.

And now our DNA has a link?

Nah, I don't buy it. Roswell was a weather balloon. Weather balloons don't need pilots so no bodies were found.

Someone came along and realized a big gap was missing in the original story. If it was a crashed spacecraft, where are the pilots?

So they invented pilots.

It's all a bunch of BS. White Sands was conducting high altitude balloons, and the base (proving ground) is really close to Roswell.

What the heck has happened to Occam?

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 09:36 AM
link   

I'm not wildly religious but there will almost never be proof of or against a divine creator. We exist on a plane that, for any of our and likely many generations lifetimes will not be accessible by any technological means.

The argument could be made that (as there is evidence) many religions stem from one or two base religions which could be theorized to come from another world if it were true our origins are not terrestrial.

There's no limit to faith.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 09:57 AM
link   

It really is not that shocking if you have been paying attention and look at the big picture.

I think our "so called leaders" really underestimated us peasants ability to accept things like this. That said there wil be who completely reject this just as there are many who reject the concept of evolution.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Hmm, so if God created the aliens too, can someone direct me to the Alien Bible please? Or are they expected to adhere to the same one? So there are Christian Aliens and Muslim Aliens then? So that means there must be Atheist Aliens as well...

It's curious that the ten commandments never included
"Thou shall not enslave."

And the aliens don't seem to mind coveting either. After all, they certainly did covet the gold.
"You shall not covet."

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I think these entities have been described as angels and demons. We might have something like that great battle described in revelation as some of these entities might be at war with each(possibly over us) and why the sudden push for disclosure as things may get messy. (Pure speculation)

That said, sharing DNA with these beings does not mean there is no God, especially if one believes in an Omni present God that is literally everywhere st once holding everything together.

Another consequence of these revelations is the nature of the universe is "the "Big Bang" theory may not be quite right. Thst background radiation is really an event horizon. We are in a black hole, this helps describe expansion beautifully as well as gravity. Inside black holes in our universe are mote universe(but possibly space and time inverted) at various stages of development. Outside our black hole is the same thing. The multiverse is a collection of intertwining black holes.

edit on 4-8-2023 by jrod because: Fix

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Hmm, so if God created the aliens too, can someone direct me to the Alien Bible please? Or are they expected to adhere to the same one? So there are Christian Aliens and Muslim Aliens then? So that means there must be Atheist Aliens as well...

You Keep confusing Religion with God . The two are not interchangeable , Religion is just what man thinks he knows about God .

You should really look into Hermeticism .

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Ahh no. Not confusing the two at all.

But wait, I thought the Bible was supposed to be the word of God? Now it's just human's understanding of God, and NOT the word of God?

Man, I swear, you people need to get yer darn stories straight.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join