It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Mike Yeadon “Here Are Three Mechanisms by Which This Gene Therapy Will Kill People”

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: psychotrail

You posted it first in a rely to me:

Not if the first virus contained a key of protection from the lock virus released later ?
I don’t believe any of the NWO stuff , but if I did you can guarantee yourself that the non-compliant free thinking members of society would be first in line for a culling.

edit on 4-8-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

You posted it first in a rely to me:

Not if the first virus contained a key of protection from the lock virus released later ?
I don’t believe any of the NWO stuff , but if I did you can guarantee yourself that the non-compliant free thinking members of society would be first in line for a culling.
Itisnowagain
posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 10:47 AM

originally posted by: psychotrail

Well most people have contracted the covid virus by now.....so most people will have the key.
this your thesis & not mine

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I only posted a quote of what you wrote.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   
You wrote this:

I don't believe that they would intentionally release a 'virus of death'.....too risky for them and theirs.

You wrote that '......the first virus contained the key.....'.....not me. I think you meant to say vaccine instead of virus.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I only posted a quote of what you wrote.

You said most everyone has had covid & thus the magic key in a my hypothetical two part vaccine & future virus cull was intended via your post to already contain the key ?
Thanks , but I won’t respond to this matter again.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   

I did write

Well most people have contracted the covid virus by now.....so most people will have the key.

I was replying to:

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I did write

I was replying to:

Exactly my point. The compliant would live because they would have the virus key like all but also the vaccine lock that you anti-vaccine people don’t in a hypothetical scenario.
Ok , enough already.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   

You didn't initially mention the vaccine as the key.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Have only 500 million been compliant?

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 01:33 PM
link   

You didn't initially mention the vaccine as the key.
I mentioned the hypothetical vaccine as the lock

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I just think you are being hopeful.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: rounda

originally posted by: Wraiths
So so so glad I never got the shots and I never will.
I don’t allow my mind to get ruffled over theories. Yet theories work both ways and here is one for fun.
If there is some NWO population control component to these vaccines , why would they cull the compliant ?
What if the vaccines placed a key into compliant people for a future virus that is the lock , and those who didn’t get the key in a covid vaccine ( non-compliant) will die when the future lock virus is unleashed.
If I was running the NWO , the non-compliant would be my target & not the sheep .
See how silly these conspiracy theories can become ?

You kill the compliant because they're the useless air breathers.

They don't innovate, create, build... they follow orders, and they're not very good at it.

They're not going to be very useful when desk jobs aren't a thing anymore...

If I'm NWO, do I really want a bunch of snowflakes in my new world?
So in a complete hypothetical world , you believe the elite want people that defy them ? Lol
If there is a conspiracy to secretly cull members of society I can guarantee you the stiff necked ones will be the first to go . History is on my side in this argument by the way .
This NWO many think is happening would have created a vaccine that protects from the future virus of death they have planned.
If I believed in a NWO & were unvaccinated , I would have a true concern that the next viruses would kill me & all who defied the elite’s orders .
How does that conspiracy set with you ?
By the way , man is not needed much at all for technical breakthroughs anymore.
Quantum computing & AI took care of that problem years ago.
All scientific, medical, industrial & social advancements are done via computers.
Priori only exists in the arts .

No, in a completely real world, you want people that will defy you instead of sheeple.

Especially after a world altering event...

You need people who are going to do things for themselves instead of people you need to feed.

It's called "trimming the fat." Not a difficult concept to understand.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Have you heard of the Georgia Guidestones?

I have. Where did they come from?

Well someone made them go BOOM , so it's all a matter of perspective now.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wraiths
So so so glad I never got the shots and I never will.
I don’t allow my mind to get ruffled over theories. Yet theories work both ways and here is one for fun.
If there is some NWO population control component to these vaccines , why would they cull the compliant ?
What if the vaccines placed a key into compliant people for a future virus that is the lock , and those who didn’t get the key in a covid vaccine ( non-compliant) will die when the future lock virus is unleashed.
If I was running the NWO , the non-compliant would be my target & not the sheep .
See how silly these conspiracy theories can become ?

You kill the compliant because they're the useless air breathers.

They don't innovate, create, build... they follow orders, and they're not very good at it.

They're not going to be very useful when desk jobs aren't a thing anymore...

If I'm NWO, do I really want a bunch of snowflakes in my new world?
So in a complete hypothetical world , you believe the elite want people that defy them ? Lol
If there is a conspiracy to secretly cull members of society I can guarantee you the stiff necked ones will be the first to go . History is on my side in this argument by the way .
This NWO many think is happening would have created a vaccine that protects from the future virus of death they have planned.
If I believed in a NWO & were unvaccinated , I would have a true concern that the next viruses would kill me & all who defied the elite’s orders .
How does that conspiracy set with you ?
By the way , man is not needed much at all for technical breakthroughs anymore.
Quantum computing & AI took care of that problem years ago.
All scientific, medical, industrial & social advancements are done via computers.
Priori only exists in the arts .

No, in a completely real world, you want people that will defy you instead of sheeple.

Especially after a world altering event...

You need people who are going to do things for themselves instead of people you need to feed.

It's called "trimming the fat." Not a difficult concept to understand.
But the popular narrative is that the NWO will provide everything for you ?
Which is it then ?
The elite from time in memorial eliminated the non-compliant. Besides, aren’t robot’s going to do everything as many conspiracy people believe.
The unvaccinated are definitely the target of the WEF/NWO .

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

Substances affect chromosomes. Just titanium dioxide(food additive) can damage DNA and cause genetic instability.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Evolution of invention is done by critical thinking. Not by manufacturing what already exists. When people are no longer needed it's best to have those who are capable of solving problems then those that wait around waiting for the answer to be given to them.

Robotic slaves are more reliable then humans and don't need time off or pay. So the question becomes would you rather have repetitive tasks performed with 100% accuracy that cost nothing and only minor maintenance fees? Or would you have rather pay taxes, insurance, wages, sometimes life insurance, added benefits like matching 401s, workman's comp insurance, etc...?

Long time ago they said that a single person uses 7million in resources over the course of their lifespan. If you can manufacture a robot to perform that task at hand for quarter of a million, and then have 500$ yearly maintenance, and 2500(joints would be commonly replaced) every 5-10 years in replacement parts. Why wouldn't you?

Which uses less resources? The machine. Best part is you don't have to worry about labor laws, overtime pay, etc.

you write: "Evolution of invention is done by critical thinking. Not by manufacturing what already exists. When people are no longer needed it's best to have those who are capable of solving problems then those that wait around waiting for the answer to be given to them."

I agree with your point: Evolution is not done by manufacturing what already exists, but then you go on to reason that people are no longer needed and so robots will replace them being more economical to their handlers in the long term.

I see half of that hypothesis being an antithesis to the other half. Yes, to manufacture what already exists is uneconomical. A human being is the most efficient worker and cheaper than a cyborg or android if you think about it. They only take 9 months to create on an automatic biological platform. If there is some sort of depopulation agenda in place it is not to replace humans with robots - it is to replace humans as they are with reprogrammed humans - physically and psychologically. If God, as it is said, made humans in His own image then then the "demigods" wish to recreate humans in their own images. It has been openly expressed by the W.E.F for one: "To redefine what it means to be human."

The aim is not to erase humanity. It is to replace them though. To replace them as they are - to modify them. The W.E.F has also already stated that humanity as it is will be considered an outdated model by the humans who will "evolve" from them.

The process my be considered depopulation in some aspects but that is not the goal. The goal is total control. And "they" have already sold their souls to qualify for the job.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
a reply to: LordAhriman

Dr. Michael Yeadon is a former Vice President of Pfizer and an Allergy & Respiratory Therapeutic Area expert with 23 years in the pharmaceutical industry. He trained as a biochemist and pharmacologist.

Those are serious and relevant credentials mate perhaps don't just dismiss what he is saying.

He always dismisses everything - it’s what what he does. Quite the burden now that Zombies’ tour of duty has ended

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

I wonder if the Zombie died suddenly?

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Cwantas

It seemed odd at the end when he said ‘I’m not a religious man, but I cried when I realised this…’

Crying is an emotional response, so does he thinks of religion and emotion as the same thing? It would seem so, which means that not being a religious man is not being an emotional man.

This doesn’t confirm nor debunk what he’s saying. Just thought it was an interesting insight that he thinks of religion as an emotional phenomenon and doesn’t relate. Typical scientist, hey!

He makes no statement on specific pathology, but does allude to is a timescale. His 3rd mechanism (testies & ovaries) would appear to indicate that it’s about the next generation. Might this be the inability to have children, or those children having something encoded in their DNA that’s of use in some way. But again he doesn’t elaborate on this, nor does he appear to have been asked this obvious follow up question. Odd?

The elephant in the room that perhaps debunks this is that he’s alive and able to do this interview. If this diabolical (as he calls it) plan were true, then you’d think he’d have been suicided by now. Or is the dude in hiding?

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 04:57 AM
link   

a reply to: McGinty

I wonder if the Zombie died suddenly?

I certainly hope not! As much as I disagreed with his mantra of using compromised fact checking recourses he may well have had the best of intentions and been decent chap in ‘real life’.

But the timing of his very sudden disappearance is hard to ignore. It’s as though a job/task/mission had been completed (hence I said his tour of duty was over).

Wouldn’t be surprised if he had been a pro vaccine shill all along and soon as the vaccines stopped being pushed so hard zombies vanished in a puff of smoke like Keizer Soze.

One of life’s mysteries

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join