It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Mike Yeadon “Here Are Three Mechanisms by Which This Gene Therapy Will Kill People”

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: rounda

Surely they will keep their housekeepers......someone has to do the chores.

You mean the robots?

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: thejohnfist
a reply to: psychotrail

This logic never fails to amuse me. They don't need obedient people because they're firm in the belief they can control anyone by whatever means necessary. They need to reduce the masses before trimming the fat, because an angry mob of morons is still an angry mob.

You don't need the obedient when you're building robots that are obedient by design...

I think it's quite illogical to think the obedient aren't the first to go when everything they do can be done by something that doesn't eat.

Society is the only thing keeping these people alive at this point. If Darwinism were real, these people would be the first to go anyway...

Hell, I'm probably one of the sheep that gets killed off too, and I consider myself to be fairly self sufficient... Am just as comfortable with code as I am with a hammer and saw.
edit on 4-8-2023 by rounda because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: rounda

originally posted by: psychotrail

originally posted by: Wraiths
So so so glad I never got the shots and I never will.
I don’t allow my mind to get ruffled over theories. Yet theories work both ways and here is one for fun.
If there is some NWO population control component to these vaccines , why would they cull the compliant ?
What if the vaccines placed a key into compliant people for a future virus that is the lock , and those who didn’t get the key in a covid vaccine ( non-compliant) will die when the future lock virus is unleashed.
If I was running the NWO , the non-compliant would be my target & not the sheep .
See how silly these conspiracy theories can become ?

You kill the compliant because they're the useless air breathers.

They don't innovate, create, build... they follow orders, and they're not very good at it.

They're not going to be very useful when desk jobs aren't a thing anymore...

If I'm NWO, do I really want a bunch of snowflakes in my new world?
So in a complete hypothetical world , you believe the elite want people that defy them ? Lol
If there is a conspiracy to secretly cull members of society I can guarantee you the stiff necked ones will be the first to go . History is on my side in this argument by the way .
This NWO many think is happening would have created a vaccine that protects from the future virus of death they have planned.
If I believed in a NWO & were unvaccinated , I would have a true concern that the next viruses would kill me & all who defied the elite’s orders .
How does that conspiracy set with you ?
By the way , man is not needed much at all for technical breakthroughs anymore.
Quantum computing & AI took care of that problem years ago.
All scientific, medical, industrial & social advancements are done via computers.
Priori only exists in the arts .

edit on 4-8-2023 by psychotrail because: omit

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I don't believe that they would intentionally release a 'virus of death'.....too risky for them and theirs.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 10:34 AM
link   

This logic never fails to amuse me. They don't need obedient people because they're firm in the belief they can control anyone by whatever means necessary. They need to reduce the masses before trimming the fat, because an angry mob of morons is still an angry mob.
The stupid & ignorant are easily controlled. This bs# idea that a NWO would spare the non-compliant fits zero logic to the all powerful.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I don't believe that they would intentionally release a 'virus of death'.....too risky for them and theirs.

Not if the first virus contained a key of protection from the lock virus released later ?
I don’t believe any of the NWO stuff , but if I did you can guarantee yourself that the non-compliant free thinking members of society would be first in line for a culling.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 10:40 AM
link   

The stupid & ignorant are easily controlled. This bs# idea that a NWO would spare the non-compliant fits zero logic to the all powerful.

Are you saying that compliant people are stupid and ignorant?
edit on 4-8-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Not if the first virus contained a key of protection from the lock virus released later ?

Well most people have contracted the covid virus by now.....so most people will have the key.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: rounda

You don't need the obedient when you're building robots that are obedient by design...

I think it's quite illogical to think the obedient aren't the first to go when everything they do can be done by something that doesn't eat.

Society is the only thing keeping these people alive at this point. If Darwinism were real, these people would be the first to go anyway...

Hell, I'm probably one of the sheep that gets killed off too, and I consider myself to be fairly self sufficient... Am just as comfortable with code as I am with a hammer and saw.
We are hundreds of years from robots building skyscrapers , nuclear plants , bridges , infrastructure & the physical positions required to build as we’ll maintain said infrastructure.
Take the most advanced robotics/AI & task them with building a equipment that mines ore . Then task them with refining that ore into steel & alloys. Then task them with building a water treatment plant & power plant with those materials ? You would be waiting 100s of years .

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Are you saying that compliant people are stupid and ignorant?
Not at all . It was in reference to another post that did . My post is hypothetical in nature only .

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Well most people have contracted the covid virus by now.....so most people will have the key.
This hypothetical culling idea that many blindly believe centers around the “ vaccine “ as the culling agent .
Why would a hypothetical nefarious NWO create a virus that protects people from a 5D chess move of culling the masses .
Let’s pretend that the WEF wants 1/2 the world’s population culled , would you not roll out a practice virus to draw out the non-compliant ? Then release a very deadly virus that the non-compliant would laugh at like they did the covid-19 virus as they would find out to late that they were wrong ?
That is how you would lull your enemies into a false sense of security imo .

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Have you heard of the Georgia Guidestones?

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 11:21 AM
link   
1. Spike Protiens

2. Cytokine storm (immune system attacks body)

3. Lipid Nanoparticles

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
The way it has been done was designed to mask it from being obvious to the masses or else they'd be pretty upset. There's no telling what other things are hidden in them, but it sounds like other genes that affect fertility of future generations. Some of the batches were placebo, maybe up to 30%. So some people who got lucky wont have side effects.

What if you took more than one jab, like most people did?

Chances of getting a shot of saline twice is pretty low, IMO. Likely why they pushed multiple jabs.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Why would a hypothetical nefarious NWO create a virus that protects people from a 5D chess move of culling the masses .

Can you say that in a different way because I don't understand what you mean.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 12:06 PM
link   

I have. Where did they come from?

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Which do you mean..... who wrote the guide?
Or the stones?

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sparkymedic

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
The way it has been done was designed to mask it from being obvious to the masses or else they'd be pretty upset. There's no telling what other things are hidden in them, but it sounds like other genes that affect fertility of future generations. Some of the batches were placebo, maybe up to 30%. So some people who got lucky wont have side effects.

What if you took more than one jab, like most people did?

Chances of getting a shot of saline twice is pretty low, IMO. Likely why they pushed multiple jabs.

Its actually something anyone can figure out on howbad.info:

knollfrank.github.io...

You'll see there are batches were people have reported upwards of 10 thousand adverse events and hundreds of deaths and then some have 0-10 adverse effects and 0 deaths. Anyone can look up their batch and if they got a bad one they can try to address it through detoxing.

Those in denial are hopeless though.

Pfizer batch en6201 has 256 deaths listed. Keep in mind its drastically unreported, and the undereporting factor has been calculated by many people to be around 40. So 40 x 256 is around 10,000 deaths. Let's say the batch is 150k doses, that puts the lethality at 1 in 15. And that's just in the first 2 years. Myocarditis cases will be popping up for years as will turbo cancers. So, who knows, the real number from that batch could end up being 50-100% lethal.

edit on 4-8-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-8-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Yes , They were built by a non-Rosicrucian who believed in insane conspiracy theories.
The Rosicrucians have zero dogma surrounding the ideas of keeping the earth’s population at a said number .
Do you believe that every spray painted pentagram is the works of The Temple of Set or worse ?
Besides, the GGSs tell how to rebuild society AFTER a tragic global event. The Georgia Guide Stones are the last way a secret society would keep their nefarious intentions.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Can you say that in a different way because I don't understand what you mean.

You stated in a comment that the virus carries a secret key that would protect from a future lock step virus ?
In a hypothetical world of a NWO culling via vaccines has failed miserably imo .
If there is any truth to the vaccines being a death shot , where are all the dead ? That scenario keeps gaining years … the just you wait & see nonsense that any day now the vaccinated will start dying ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join