It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Batteries Made From Crab Shells Could Power Your Future Car!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Technology will get there.

USA already has reverse engineered ET technology IMO. We see sheet zipping around down here as Robert Lazar filmed outside of AREA 51 back in 1989.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass
If it's a choice between pissing aliens off, by copying their captured tech, or Chinese landscapes filled with dark satanic 'crab mills' I would take my chances in the galactic copyright justice system!

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

But they are indeed doing it and these are Billion dollar projects especially in East Asia. Why so concerned with "slaves" as they are getting their minimum daily NWO allowance. It better than having them sitting on their butts in flip flops all day. Right?

That's also better than Transgender Nation along with those in government shoving everything up the majority's arse.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Don't be silly, of course I am concerned about all slaves, I just brought it up because it is also part of it.

And just because they are doing it does not make it viable. The world is full of such examples.

How do Transgender connect to this and what is "Transgender Nation"??

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Electric cars are like Mini disc vs mp3 player. Be around for a bit then hydrogen and fusion will take over.. waste of money electric cars IMO

But great for control for TPTB once all on the smart grid

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: lSkrewloosel

Lobbyists have the power. Either way the world will be a better place. Society? Don't know about that as evil is on the march.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

How do Transgender connect to this and what is "Transgender Nation"??

Don't you read the headlines on all MSM media in USA? Many now are calling for use of guns if denied use of a bathroom for women only?

Do you have daughters?

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 10:33 AM
link   
This post made me think of the tumuli on the isle of pines. First time I saw the isle of pines referenced was the (real or fake?) Supposed telepathic interview a lady with the air force did with a Roswell alien. Alien mentioned isle of pines as an old landing pad.

The tumuli on isle of pines are across the entire island. Large holes like 6+ feet across and and twice as deep. At the bottom is an upside down triangle shaped arrangement of iron (like a point of a stake). Above this pile of iron is "man" made concrete. In the mix of this poured concrete are iron balls. The concrete also contains lots of SNAIL SHELLS. There is a hole down the center of each concrete column - possibly for liquid, or..?

At any rate this things pre-date any known attempts to make concrete. They are dated at least 12,000 years old - the snail shells in the concrete mix date to 30,000 years old. It was a huge excavation and concrete make/pour effort and is very deliberate.

Concrete with iron mound base deep below earth, with iron balls and SNAIL SHELLS mixed in to the concrete --- energy creation or storage?

Weird..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join