It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As Our DOJ-FBI and Secret Service Loses Credibility - American Anger and Rebellion Grows.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Nope.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbare
a reply to: olaru12

Trump will never spend a day in prison. The logistics of imprisoning a former President are just too much.

He'll get the Napoleon treatment and be sent into "exile" and cofined to Mar-A-Lago for the rest of his days.

But much like Napoleon, he'll probably try to start some # only to find out he doesn't have the support he thinks he has.

Wow, really?

Trust me the DOJ, FBI will get Trump under the 2 tier justice system that is real and obvious to anyone with half a brain.

I actually expect them not to exile him, but to do what the CIA did to Kennedy, except not so blatant. Trump will pass suddenly of Arkincide "natural causes" or "suicide" like a Clinton aid with knowledge of connections to Epstein who committed suicide by shooting himself fatally, then going out to hide the gun after shooting himself fatally, then going back to a tree and tie himself to the tree - which the DOJ ruled a clear suicide. I actually expect some form of "natural sudden death" not detectable under autopsy, or the DOJ or FBI will do the autopsy.

That is what I think will absolutely happen to Trump AFTER he is charged with as many crimes as the DOJ and FBI can cook up, while Bidens worse crimes are deemed not crimes at all like classified docs he wasn't supposed to have in his garage in full view of the public.

I trust the DOJ and FBI to do whatever they can get away with to hurt Republicans and whatever they can get away with to help Democrats. That is the US justice system today.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Don't forget the big one...

The John Brennan CIA.............

When Obamas story breaks all hell will break loose.

There are 2 types of rumors in this world.

1. People adding or subtracting details of a social conversation and spreading it around from person to person until it returns to the sender either completely right or completely wrong....

2. When a CIA Officer investigating a case, accidentally discovers a file hidden inside of another file related to her case, that blows the lid off of the concept of conspiracy theories being made up by the intelligence community to throw off wolves seeking truth or to completely redirect attention away from an outed secret or to guide a narrative being lies and conspiracy...

Quote:

" a former CIA Officer working a case found a file about Barack Hussein Obama. The case officer was John Brennan. The file was almost completely redacted but she found a sticker with (Feb. 1990 Mecca, 1st intro to Barack Hussein Obama, Barry ) just stuck on the folder cover. What in the F--- is this Director? " " and why has this Office been missing for 13 years? "

End quote...

We are in for something new if Obama gets exposed as a traitor...

Interesting...

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 12:58 PM
link   

As opposed to the mixed up shook up jumbled up world of the infamous Lola...

Green hair and pink knitted hats. And tictoc vanities.

I wouldn't be tyna to compare the fringes.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: cwwcww

Do you have a link for this fascinating story? Nothing I'd like better than the hoax that was Obama exposed.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: FactorFake2023

Old names disappear, new names emerge, but the context and writing style are always the same.
There is nobody on a public street you can walk up to that has a positive opinion of the fake President Biden. All you have to do is hop out of the trailer in the base your on , take a ride share or cab to your nearest civilian municipality and start asking.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbare

Trump will never spend a day in prison. The logistics of imprisoning a former President are just too much.

He'll get the Napoleon treatment and be sent into "exile" and cofined to Mar-A-Lago for the rest of his days.

But much like Napoleon, he'll probably try to start some # only to find out he doesn't have the support he thinks he has.

Hopefully, Donald Trump has a PLAN that will remove the few (but very powerful) corrupt top executives in the Department of Justice, long before the 2024 election.

These top people have a lot to hide, and they have no conscience. That combo makes them very dangerous, and a real threat to candidate Donald Trump's life.

He should have them "removed" before they can carry out the ultimate act of desperation.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
a reply to: carewemust

The FBI, secret service, DOJ, etc are going to have to get their collective sh!t together real fast to save themselves and I think the only way is to show the traitors like the Bidens, Clinton, etc, for who they are and then apply the requisite capital punishment. We have the same problem up here in Canuckistan, all the politicians are corrupt and need to go the way of the dinosaurs, or the french revolution, it's all good.

Neca Eos Omnes, Deus Suos Agnoscet !

Cheers - Dave

Even if they do that now, the alphabet-soup-nazi-letter agencies guilty parties need to be disposed of as well

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: cwwcww
Don't forget the big one...

The John Brennan CIA.............

When Obamas story breaks all hell will break loose.

There are 2 types of rumors in this world.

1. People adding or subtracting details of a social conversation and spreading it around from person to person until it returns to the sender either completely right or completely wrong....

2. When a CIA Officer investigating a case, accidentally discovers a file hidden inside of another file related to her case, that blows the lid off of the concept of conspiracy theories being made up by the intelligence community to throw off wolves seeking truth or to completely redirect attention away from an outed secret or to guide a narrative being lies and conspiracy...

Quote:

" a former CIA Officer working a case found a file about Barack Hussein Obama. The case officer was John Brennan. The file was almost completely redacted but she found a sticker with (Feb. 1990 Mecca, 1st intro to Barack Hussein Obama, Barry ) just stuck on the folder cover. What in the F--- is this Director? " " and why has this Office been missing for 13 years? "

End quote...

We are in for something new if Obama gets exposed as a traitor...

Interesting...

Do tell... Can't say I've heard of this matter.

Yah things will take on a whole different level if 0 gets exposed.

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   
August 3, 2023

A New York Times nut-job admits...

Anti-Trump New York Times columnist David Brooks shocked political commentators on Twitter when he admitted he and the so-called "elite" have used self-serving tactics to maintain power and a sense of moral superiority over the Trump supporters they detest.
More at: www.foxnews.com...

You're screwed, David Brooks.. No level of admission or (later) apology will save evil deranged liberals.

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

As opposed to the mixed up shook up jumbled up world of the infamous Lola...

Green hair and pink knitted hats. And tictoc vanities.

I wouldn't be tyna to compare the fringes.

I have no idea what you are talking about. Clarification please....

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Hopefully, Donald Trump has a PLAN that will remove the few (but very powerful) corrupt top executives in the Department of Justice, long before the 2024 election.

How could an expresident possibly implement something like this?

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 03:18 PM
link   

It was a couple of days ago so I don't remember, and when I looked at your comment that I was responding to, it was removed by a mod

So, the song called Lola: "Its a mixed up shook up jumbled up world, except for Lola."

Green hair and pink hats is self explanatory. 'Vanity posts on TicToc' is too.

The leftist fringe is just as whack as anyone on the right.

I guess thats what I meant.
edit on 8/3/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

How could an expresident possibly implement something like this?

You schedule an impeachment inquiry of Garland and Wray for September. By Christmas, we should hear crud going down the drain.

Super gift for Americans!

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Update: August 3, 2023

Both the FBI and the SECRET SERVICE have turned down media requests for more information on the COCAINE found in the White House.

They say there is NO WIDESPREAD INTEREST in How Cocaine came into the White House and Who it Might have been intended for.

REALLY!: radaronline.com... aine-white-house-file-not-matter-media-interest/

DOJ/FBI/SECRET SERVICE are coming apart before our eyes.

What do you bet they INTENTIONALLY leave candidate Trump open to dangers, as we get closer to November 2024.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 02:29 PM
link   
ATS SURVEY 8.20.2023

A.) Democrats think the GOP in Congress are unfairly after BIDEN.

B.) Republicans think Democrat Radicals in the DOJ/FBI are unfairly after TRUMP.

WHAT IS THE TRUTH?

A & B?

A only?

B only?

Neither?

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 03:25 PM
link   

" In the End, WE THE PEOPLE shall get our way! The U.S. Constitution/Bill of Rights, grants us the ultimate, final say-so. "

IF a Second American Civil War happens because of Communist Anarchists who are Currently Members of the Biden Administration Finally making a Move to Relinquish WE THE PEOPLES Freedoms Under the Constitution and the Bill Of Rights , then It Will Be the END of THEM . The American Sheeple Out there can either Decide to Fight for their Current Freedoms With the Rest of US or Die Under the Boot Heel of a Tyrannical Communist Corporate Technocracy . That's Our ONLY Choice Right Now as I See it .....

edit on 20-8-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 09:24 PM
link   
8.30.2023 Dept of Justice Continues Shifting More to the "Dark" side.

Our taxpayer-funded DOJ/FBI encourages murdering babies nearing birth, by arresting those who protest at the clinics performing these abortion-murders.

Story: twitter.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join