It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As Our DOJ-FBI and Secret Service Loses Credibility - American Anger and Rebellion Grows.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Friday, July 28, 2023

The cliché', "two-tiered justice system" has been used so frequently since Hillary Clinton was let off the legal hook without even a slap on the wrist, it no longer creates an emotional response for most Americans.

Instead, people are seeing how the U.S. Department of Justice, and more recently, the U.S. Secret Service, are outright HELPING Democrats and HURTING Republicans. This, even though ALL OF OUR TAX DOLLARS are funding their budgets, salaries and benefits.

One of the most high-profile, blatant examples, is how the Department of Justice has virtually IGNORED Joe Biden having numerous Classified (up to TOP SECRET) documents stashed in various places...including his home garage.

Biden Raided: www.cnbc.com...

ROBERT K. HUR, the Special Counsel appointed in January 2023 by Biden's Attorney General Merrick Garland, to investigate this years-long theft of classified documents, has not SAID or DONE MUCH OF ANYTHING to this day.

-------On The Flip Side-------

Former President Trump refused to hand over documents to the DOJ-FBI, so they raided his home to retrieve them, and ultimately ARRESTED HIM for having those documents.

The DOJ Special Counsel in Trump's case (JACK SMITH) is constantly putting out information to keep the public abreast of his ongoing investigations into former President Trump and everyone who worked in Trump's White House...or personal Florida Residence.

The latest DOJ act of Desperation: www.nbcnews.com...

----

As we all know, there are several instances of our Department of Justice HELPING BIDEN and HURTING TRUMP. Often doing both in the same week!

Because everyday Americans see right through this CORRUPT Department of Justice, their actions are having OPPOSITE effect of what was/is planned. As a result;

JOE BIDENis increasingly viewed by Americans as an amoral, lying, criminal, politician.

DONALD TRUMP is increasingly viewed by Americans as a victim, who is being assaulted by "authorities" because he wants to remove corrupt criminals from positions of leadership within our government.

In the End, WE THE PEOPLE shall get our way! The U.S. Constitution/Bill of Rights, grants us the ultimate, final say-so.

-Keep the Faith and Be Ready to Help As Needed!-

-CareWeMust

edit on 7/28/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The FBI, secret service, DOJ, etc are going to have to get their collective sh!t together real fast to save themselves and I think the only way is to show the traitors like the Bidens, Clinton, etc, for who they are and then apply the requisite capital punishment. We have the same problem up here in Canuckistan, all the politicians are corrupt and need to go the way of the dinosaurs, or the french revolution, it's all good.

Neca Eos Omnes, Deus Suos Agnoscet !

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Oh please, only a minority think this, it's "your secret majority" LMAO

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: FactorFake2023

You are quite incorrect. I believe that most people that are capable of thinking and looking into these matters without bias are beginning to get disgusted by our byzantine cleric system that is forcing their agendas on us which somehow seem to only benefit them.

Now if you are one of these people that still trust the media, then no, none of this bothers you. I happen to know quite a few people of this sort and they amaze me with their lack of knowledge in what is actually happening in our political arena.

My physical therapist who is a wonderful person asked me the other day if I had seen Mitch the China beyotch glitch out. I said I had and I talked a bit about some Bidenisms, she had no idea what I was talking about. I asked her what news she watches and she said NBC.

The MSM is 100 percent biased and is probably almost 100% lefty.

You guys almost have us all under your control whether we like it or not. Enjoy it while it lasts!

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

The FBI, secret service, DOJ, etc are going to have to get their collective sh!t together real fast to save themselves and I think the only way is to show the traitors like the Bidens, Clinton, etc, for who they are and then apply the requisite capital punishment. We have the same problem up here in Canuckistan, all the politicians are corrupt and need to go the way of the dinosaurs, or the french revolution, it's all good.

Cheers - Dave

Those who are still in denial will need to see or experience something much more drastic as PROOF, of how corrupt the system is. The system that controls most of their day-to-day lifestyle.

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Tonight, former President Donald John Trump says he will run his campaign from PRISON, if it comes to that.

Former President Donald Trump has vowed to continue his 2024 White House run even if he is convicted and sentenced on criminal charges.

Trump made the promise during a Friday appearance on "The John Fredricks Show," a pro-Trump radio program, when asked whether his potential conviction would terminate his second bid for the White House.

"Not at all. There’s nothing in the Constitution to say that it could," Trump said. "Even the radical left crazies are saying, ‘No, that wouldn’t stop!’ And it wouldn’t stop me either."
Source: www.foxnews.com...

If he's imprisoned, Trump Skywalker will win by an even larger margin! Come on, Three Stooges (Biden-Garland-Smith)...lock him up! DO IT!!

(post by olaru12 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Trump will never spend a day in prison. The logistics of imprisoning a former President are just too much.

He'll get the Napoleon treatment and be sent into "exile" and cofined to Mar-A-Lago for the rest of his days.

But much like Napoleon, he'll probably try to start some # only to find out he doesn't have the support he thinks he has.

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: FactorFake2023

I'm sure YOU don't care that the Secret Service is hiding who brought a baggie of COCAINE into the White House and for Whom.

AM-I-RITE?

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 09:35 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 10:06 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 10:08 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 10:08 PM
link   

"As Our DOJ-FBI and Secret Service Loses Credibility..."

Just DOJ, FBI and SS?

How about the whole damned fecal feature of a government?

(post by incoserv removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Now now, we have the best fbi that money can buy!!

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Cheers - Dave

Those who are still in denial will need to see or experience something much more drastic as PROOF, of how corrupt the system is. The system that controls most of their day-to-day lifestyle.

I would have to believe at this point, if anyone doesn't recognize that there is a serious corruption problem across all "leaders" in these organized crime governments, they are either stupid or willfully ignorant. The amount of corruption is almost unbelievably blatant and in-your-face daily. This is what happens when there are no consequences for illegal and unethical behavior in government. The death penalty should be brought back in every country for high crimes and high treason. When these scumbags commit high crimes and high treason, they generally destroy millions of people and kill tens of thousands. Biden and Trudeau are both candidates for the rope.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 11:29 PM
link   
THIS: redstate.com... is what the Three Stooges (Biden-Garland-Smith) are attempting to stop. Look at the short video clips in the article.

They can't LEGALLY stop one of America's best Presidents, from being an even better President during his 2nd term.

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Most Americans don't care, so long as they are working, paying the rent, taking vacations, having some fun on weekends, etc..

Also, most politicians and leaders are MASTERS at HIDING THINGS.

Congress has a big taxpayer-funded slush fund they use to pay off those to whom a Rep or Senator has done "something wrong". We never, ever hear about the money flowing in or out of this kitty.

Also, the head of security in the U.S. Senate was caught selling Top Secret documents to a U.S. news outlet in 2018. He was quietly reprimanded and forced to retire a few years early.

Government Inspector General identified 50 news media people who were paying government officials for classified and sensitive info. After promising Congress to get to the bottom of it, "somebody" told IG Michael Horowitz to drop the investigation. Not a peep since.

I'm sure a LOT of things are kept hidden. A Presidential Candidate who campaigns on cleaning the swamp is a major threat to lots of people who have lots to keep hidden.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Most Americans don't care, so long as they are working, paying the rent, taking vacations, having some fun on weekends, etc..

Also, most politicians and leaders are MASTERS at HIDING THINGS.

Congress has a big taxpayer-funded slush fund they use to pay off those to whom a Rep or Senator has done "something wrong". We never, ever hear about the money flowing in or out of this kitty.

Also, the head of security in the U.S. Senate was caught selling Top Secret documents to a U.S. news outlet in 2018. He was quietly reprimanded and forced to retire a few years early.

Government Inspector General identified 50 news media people who were paying government officials for classified and sensitive info. After promising Congress to get to the bottom of it, "somebody" told IG Michael Horowitz to drop the investigation. Not a peep since.

I'm sure a LOT of things are kept hidden. A Presidential Candidate who campaigns on cleaning the swamp is a major threat to lots of people who have lots to keep hidden.

can't even get out of dodge, passports are taking forever and ya need visa's in europe
if you can even get a flight.

the world is paying biden admin to keep trump
out of office.
they know he will stop the gravy train.

now they found off shore accounts for joe.

the house needs to shut the whole thing down.

cut all the monies to everyone.

hunter? seriously?
the house and senate turned into a hospice insane asylum.

secret service has no list of the 500 people the day they found the coke .

btw, who can you trust in govt?

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: FactorFake2023

This problem isn't really against the conservative right. It's against all Americans. We ALL deserve an honest and unbiased government along with all it's corresponding agencies that provide integrity and fairness in all actions and procedures.

I'm not sure your reply was apropos to the post. WE THE PEOPLE is applicable to us all, regardless of political affiliation, race, sex, creed or religion. Are you saying you approve of an unjust and biased governing body?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join