It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Reopens Investigation Into Possible 5th Plane - United 23

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 04:00 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ElitePlebeian

Fascinating stuff!!!...

...this sounds almost like a distraction.... Oh!

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Making the prediction that Biden attacks Iran in 2024. Wars are always good for getting reelected. Suspect in September whether or not he wins the nomination.

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

That it fell in the first place is the problem and yes it fell into its own footprint, just like demolitions do. Even the penthouse was collapsed first to avoid the building toppling sideways.
You can stop deflecting because sure it did not stay 100% into where it once sat, being that would be impossible, but yes it did collapse straight down.

They went ahead with the demolition because they no longer had the plane airborne that was designated to hit WTC 7.
edit on 25-7-2023 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Do you feel like Bush 2 would have said, we have to go into Iraq and take our # back from Saddam that my daddy, CIA guy, gave them to use against Iran, which he turned around and used on us?

No.

Everyone knew we had done so. All the talking heads, the UN, the Clinton admin, all said Saddam had WMD. We saw the Russian convoy moving stuff to Syria. The no WMD FOUND is the same BS that the donks are saying now 'no evidence' like they actually think we are all stupid. It was BS to beat up another republican POTUS with. All lies and spin.

Saddam took credit for funding Osama crew. This is known. He claimed it. He had a mural honoring and toasting to the towers falling.

Connect the dots and don't believe everything your TV and the donk party tells you.

For a CT site, we sure have a bunch of unimaginative nay-sayers bringing us back on the beam!

I may be old and blonde, but I have a good memory, I don't accept the nonsense propaganda and I've been paying attention for a long time.

edit on 7/25/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

Explain how one rigs a building for demolition which has 13 floors on fire

A building where there are no elevators or power in the building

One where TV camera crews are on the street outside the building

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 09:06 AM
link   
The last time I flew TSA asked me if I had any weapons that I was taking aboard. I told him "No. If I need a weapon I'm sure that I can find one on board." I got a strange look and then went on my way. I meant it. I used to build the interior sections of airliners. Between the seats and other items, I could McGuyver something real fast if I needed it. The capacitors from the coffee makers are the stun gun from hell.

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: firerescue
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

Explain how one rigs a building for demolition which has 13 floors on fire

A building where there are no elevators or power in the building

One where TV camera crews are on the street outside the building

You do it a month ahead of time.

Yeesh

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
Everyone knew we had done so. All the talking heads, the UN, the Clinton admin, all said Saddam had WMD.

That right there is all I need to know about you to know that you are just regurgitating what you hear.

I'm not saying I or anyone else knows the end all be all of what really went down.

All I do know, with absolute certainty, is that the real story is extra-dimensionally opposed to what the official story would have you believe.

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 10:25 AM
link   

they rigged the building before the planes hit, just like WTC7

The BBC even reported it had collapsed while it was still stood live in the background

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Where am I repeating the official story?

Or regurgitating what I heard. We all heard it. Bush didn't have much trouble getting the UN to concur.

But 'Bush lied, people died' was stupid.

Bush 2 went in to clean up after Bush 1. That's not the official story.
edit on 7/25/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 02:04 PM
link   

they rigged the building before the planes hit, just like WTC7

The BBC even reported it had collapsed while it was still stood live in the background
a reply to: Grinch123

So they rig the buildings, then crash planes into the buildings and set off massive fires Then wait an hour (WTC 2) or hour and 45 (WTC 1) before collapsing the buildings

RIGHT ....

You are aware that the BBC was quoting a rumor picked up by Reuters from a local radio station

What they heard was that WTC 7 was in danger of collapse and area around it was being cleared

In fact I heard the orders being passed to a neighboring city FD which had sent its day crew to New York - we were standing by as backup to them
edit on 25-7-2023 by firerescue because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Any reasons as to why WTC7 did collapse then considering no plane actually hit it? Also, BBC reported it had collapsed when it was right behind them and still standing. All the presenter had to do was turn around and look to see it had not collapsed.

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
Convenient timing.

Just as the US is looking to escalate tensions with Iran, the FBI re-opens a 20-year-old investigation that concluded that Iraq and Afghanistan were responsible and needed to be invaded.

Five will get you ten that the FBI "uncovers evidence of Iranian involvement" in this new investigation.

LOL! The hijackers were mostly Saudis. 2 were from the UAE, and 1 each were Egyptian and Lebanese. Not a single one of them was Afghani, Iraqi, or Iranian.

Also, I'm sure you missed the revelation after Bin Laden was killed that he'd been living in Pakistan the entire time, and there is no evidence he ever set foot in Afghanistan.
edit on 25-7-2023 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Why this story made the wire might be recognizable.
Ed Ballinger who was the United Airlines chief dispatcher operated under a different pilot warning policy than American airlines.

See page 456 in this report.

avalon.law.yale.edu...

Matthew Kevin Gannon (August 11, 1954 - December 21st 1988) is one of the stars on the CIA wall honoring agents that died while in service with the CIA. FBI investigated the bombing of flight 103 over Lockerbie, Scotland in 1988.

Gannon was apparently a multilingual HUMINT asset not a Napier studied cryptographer type like James Gillogly.

inteltoday.org...

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Could have been a staged false flag. Fake a fifth plane that was to be potentially hijacked and make sure everybody knew it was arabs. Or they called off the hijacking and our ground intel units got them safely away.
One jet shot down over PA when it was no longer necessary. One or two remotely piloted into the WTC. And one drone attack into the Pentagon to cover missing trillions of dollars. And we thought the stolen election of 2020 was a black day for America. The deep state's been targeting us for quite some time now.

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Could have been a staged false flag. Fake a fifth plane that was to be potentially hijacked and make sure everybody knew it was arabs. Or they called off the hijacking and our ground intel units got them safely away.
One jet shot down over PA when it was no longer necessary. One or two remotely piloted into the WTC. And one drone attack into the Pentagon to cover missing trillions of dollars. And we thought the stolen election of 2020 was a black day for America. The deep state's been targeting us for quite some time now.
a reply to: Dutchowl

Whole bunch of stupid here - dont know where to start ......

United 23 was not hijacked, never even left ground when all traffic at New York airports was ground stopped

What attracted attention was that these passengers bolted off aircraft and not pickup luggage - which when searched seemed suspect

United 93 was not shot down - it was crashed by hijackers as passengers broke into cockpit to take back aircraft

Remote piloted ? Like how , these were scheduled airliners, the pilots, flight attendants and ground crew did not notice
anything out of ordinary these are people who are around these planes everyday

Drone attack on Pentagon ? - so why were remains of people listed on the flight identified, personal effects including jewelry and inscribed wedding ring recovered from Pentagon

The so called missing trillions are result of Pentagon having numerous, at least 40 different account systems, all incompatible with others so money can not be tracked as its spent So can you account for every dime you spend ?
Try it billions spread across multiple projects

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 06:13 PM
link   
If the FBI is involved, there’s only 3 possibilities-

1. Some way of smearing Trump or Desantis or Rand Paul
2. Covering up yet another dem 9-11 f’up that’s about to get talked about
3. Get in front of an FBI 9-11 involvement that’s about to get talked about

These are the only FBI mission / goals / objectives any more.

They don’t actually do crime or security anymore. Just democrat or Comey-Strock-McCabe garbage.

edit on 25-7-2023 by stevieray because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

Trump promised to come clean with the truth about the 1960's Twin towers demolition plan.
His family knew many of the classified details since they were insider developers in NYC.
Problem is its still classified so if you are looking for disclosure you have to carefully read between the lines and let the retards chose their own sick fantasies from the menu.

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 09:23 PM
link   
here we go again... gov't half stepping....

especially after my Phoenix fbi office Tip Letter of 1995.... see, i get info from a 'hall of records clerk' channeled as 'Stories'...

but the phoenix office never contacted me or my brother-in-law who was then an Active FBI Agent & hundreds of Arab young men flight schooled in the USA to be Pilots... pilots for terror assignments

strangetalesweekly.com...
edit on th31169033999125532023 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join