It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Reopens Investigation Into Possible 5th Plane - United 23

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2023 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Recently FBI reopened investigation into a 5 th aircraft on 9/11, UNITED 23. The plane was at JFK in New York , when ground stop came . It taxied back to the gate when 4 "Arab" looking men bolted off plane and left behind luggage containing number of suspicious objects

FLIGHT 23 has always been something of an enigma

Here is article outlining investigation into United 93

www.floridabulldog.org...
edit on 7/24/2023 by semperfortis because: Corrected All Caps

posted on Jul, 24 2023 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: firerescue
Are they hoping to find who the culprits are?

posted on Jul, 24 2023 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Interesting development and worrying how they don't appear to have been apprehended since. I'm a bit confused about the boxcuttercheck-in luggage parts though as I'd flown from Miami and JFK with fishing knives in hand luggage and was able to tour the cockpit both flights.

I have a vague memory of reading about this years ago and there being some CCTV footage of the suspects either checking luggage in or running past a security desk but maybe getting confused with different plot or flights.

posted on Jul, 24 2023 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Cwantas

Unites 23 has always been something of a mystery , in that there were no other links to the hijackers No traces of them at flight schools, safe houses, where the tickets were purchased

posted on Jul, 24 2023 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Interesting, I've never heard of flight 23 until now.

posted on Jul, 24 2023 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Convenient timing.

Just as the US is looking to escalate tensions with Iran, the FBI re-opens a 20-year-old investigation that concluded that Iraq and Afghanistan were responsible and needed to be invaded.

Five will get you ten that the FBI "uncovers evidence of Iranian involvement" in this new investigation.

posted on Jul, 24 2023 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
Convenient timing.

Just as the US is looking to escalate tensions with Iran, the FBI re-opens a 20-year-old investigation that concluded that Iraq and Afghanistan were responsible and needed to be invaded.

Five will get you ten that the FBI "uncovers evidence of Iranian involvement" in this new investigation.

Saudi sent the hijackers to Iran to purchase the box cutters. Invade Iran.

posted on Jul, 24 2023 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

In the late 80's I had a job that required me to fly a lot. I would go to customer sites and install the equipment that we made. The job was very time oriented. I had to be on site during a specific window of time or else the customer would back charge us. As a result my carry on was a two drawer Craftsman tool box. One time as I was going through airport security the guy searching my luggage said that there was a problem. On my keychain was a little metal fob that looked like a Luger pistol. It was about an inch long. He said that I couldn't take it on the plane, so I took it off the keychain and threw it in the trash. Then he handed me back my 3 inch Buck knife and told me to have a good flight. I got on the plane with the knife and other assorted tools in my toolbox.

posted on Jul, 24 2023 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cwantas

At this point, they’re likely to only be looking for a way to connect them to Trump.

posted on Jul, 24 2023 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Thank you for the thread. I was not aware this was a thing.a reply to: firerescue

posted on Jul, 24 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

originally posted by: Cwantas

At this point, they’re likely to only be looking for a way to connect them to Trump.

Russia.

posted on Jul, 24 2023 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

People are still confused about why we went into Iraq and Afghanistan. My understanding is that Saddam funded the attack, and I believe personally believe provided the anthrax for the attack on our mail system. Bush 1 had supplied WMD to Saddam, and Bush 2 knew this, and knew we couldn't let it go. Saddam had gone rogue with our toys.
Afghanistan and the Taliban provided safe harbor for the Osama Bin Laden crew.

This is all just my simplistic, elderly blonde opinion, so please don't call me nutz.

Iran has been a thorn in our side since they took our embassy and held our citizens hostage for over a year. Same govt is still in charge there now, still enemies of the US. Carter and Reagan both let that happen.

posted on Jul, 24 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Ah yes, they have to explain WTC 7 first. Explain how it collapsed in its footprint after United 23 failed to hit it…or maybe that was United 93’s real destination. Some say 93 was headed to the White House, but who would be foolish enough to tell you their real destination if they were planning to crash the plane?

posted on Jul, 24 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

When I flew after 911 you couldn't take nail scissors on board.

I had a telescopic fishing rod in my hand luggage and was told it could be used as a weapon.

Mind you, litre glass duty free vodka bottles, no problem.

Odd.

posted on Jul, 24 2023 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

People are still confused about why we went into Iraq and Afghanistan.

Apparently so...

My understanding is that Saddam funded the attack,

And how, pray tell, did you come to that conclusion?

and I believe personally believe provided the anthrax for the attack on our mail system.

Same question...

Bush 1 had supplied WMD to Saddam, and Bush 2 knew this, and knew we couldn't let it go.

Except... there were ]uno WMD's... so, what does that do to your 'beliefs'?

Saddam had gone rogue with our toys.

Maybe he went rogues, and I'm sure we had given him lots of toys, but no WMD's - unless you include hand grenades and 'assault rifles' as WMD's.

Afghanistan and the Taliban provided safe harbor for the Osama Bin Laden crew.

This is all just my simplistic, elderly blonde opinion, so please don't call me nutz.

Okay, I won't, but, well, you already know you are, so...

posted on Jul, 24 2023 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

Just one problem - WTC 7 didnt collapse in its footprint It slumped to the North, crossed Barclay Street, a 4 lane road and struck 30 West Broadway (Fiterman Hall) of Manhattan Community College and damaged it so severely that had to be demolished

Also Debris from WTC 7 smashed into 140 West Street, Verizon Building, and damaged it enough that cost 1 bill to repair

So much for own footprint

posted on Jul, 24 2023 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

When flying to Seattle few years after 9/11 confiscated my 20 oz bottle of Pepsi

Had to buy another bottle once cleared security inside ......

posted on Jul, 24 2023 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I'm a bit confused about the boxcuttercheck-in luggage parts though as I'd flown from Miami and JFK with fishing knives in hand luggage and was able to tour the cockpit both flights.
a reply to: bastion

On a dive trip to the Bahamas in 1980's security made us take our dive knives out of carry on and put them in check bags Everyone was carrying regulators and other expensive dive gear (Dive timer, depth gauges, etc) in their carryon

posted on Jul, 24 2023 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: firerescue
Recently FBI reopened investigation into a 5 th aircraft on 9/11, UNITED 23. The plane was at JFK in New York , when ground stop came . It taxied back to the gate when 4 "Arab" looking men bolted off plane and left behind luggage containing number of suspicious objects

FLIGHT 23 has always been something of an enigma

Here is article outlining investigation into United 93

www.floridabulldog.org...

"A number of suspicious objects"

It would really be nice to know what suspicious objects look like within the context of a news reporter clarifying specifics instead of just saying "a number of suspicious objects". It kind of appears they didn't even count them and just referred to them all as "a number".

Plus why say "Arab looking men" when common sense says that if any race or creed of man "Bolts off the airplane and leaves behind things (especially if they look suspicious) would make the entire situation suspicious in any case.

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
Convenient timing.

Saudi sent the hijackers to Iran to purchase the box cutters. Invade Iran.

Weapons of mass unboxing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join