It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No More Vaccines - Apocalypse Now

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Yeh it would be a nightmare for the Vaccine pushers if it turned out to be actually true that the world would be better off without the crap that is being sold to the gullible.They sacked the last Doctor who kept records on vaxed and unvaxed patients because ...well they would have to, wouldn't they? never give a sucker an even break nudge nudge wink wink!v
www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Oh your Bitchute obsession.

Here's a comment from your source:

"Freemasonic ball earth liars are OBSESSED with the number 11. Zeros don't count in numerology. That's how many punches I'd like to deliver to your ball earth lying face. I bet you are one ugly POS."

You expect me to take that source seriously?

Friendly advice.

Take a break from Bitchute?

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

The user "Citizen of Gotham" in those comments seems to have more than couple of screws loose.

Absolute comedy gold lol.

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 05:42 PM
link   

At least you still have a sense of humor Carpy. I hope it lasts.

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 05:46 PM
link   
When I watch videos on either bit chute or YouTube I understand that those are just platforms that allow for the sharing and viewing of various media and recorded material and that the comment section is people's opinions, not the subject matter.

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Again, I ask, do you actually believe the things that you type?

Yeh it would be a nightmare for the Vaccine pushers if it turned out to be actually true that the world would be better off without the crap that is being sold to the gullible.

Yes it would. Fortunately for them, that isn't the case. The things being sold to the gullible aren't vaccines. They're NFTs, and golden Trump checks.
edit on 18-7-2023 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Often times the video producers are just as off the rails as the comments.

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
If we didn't have these vaccines, that started to be used heavily in the 50s, we'd have far less people (maybe even me), and those that would be here would be very healthy and strong.

Is this a satirical post?

You know, vaccines also save people from long term, life changing harm?

Mumps - brain damage and amputation
Rubella - deformed babies and their early death
Hep B - cirrhosis and early death
Polio - paralysis, amputations, deformity
Need I go on?

So, what happened to Scarlett Fever? Or any of the other previous illnesses people suffered from, which weren't "eradicated with the use of a vaccine"? No chance it was hygiene, sanitary conditions and overall improvements to nutrition?

Where are the double blind placebo control trials for any vaccine?

How long are the safety trials for vaccine? Why don't vaccines undergo the same rigorous testing as any other pharmaceutical?

Did you know the only polio virus still in existence is from the vaccine? There is no wild polio anymore.

How many vaccines are sterilizing vaccines?

Do vaccines provide immunity and stop the spread forever or just lessen the symptoms...potentially?

I only ask because you seem to know A LOT about vaccines.

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Yes, I do not deny there could be any number of reasons the known cases are low.

But it could also simply be vaccines.

And to discount evidence without accepting the possibility is just ignorant.

I'm more than willing to accept that vaccines don't cause autism if the evidence shows they don't cause autism.

But the fact is, there is not enough evidence to prove to me vaccines are safe to give to my child, and there is a whole lot of evidence showing they aren't.

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Define believe.

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Define believe.

Lol okay. Do you think that the things that you type are true? It's hard to believe you're not a satire account.

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 07:45 AM
link   

a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Remove the control group, and get rid of the Amish. They must be an embarrassment to the Vaccine pushers. Why shouldn't they also suffer the rising amount of Autism and cancers we see in the general population, it's just not fair.!!! the government should do something about it.

The amish have autism in their communities at about a 1/3 rate of the rest of the population.

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 07:51 AM
link   

What a load of absolute bollox.

For a start have you met Smallpox?

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 08:46 AM
link   
the thing is given where we currently sit and the division confusion being sown, low uptake is inevitable.. take the trans on testosterone who are advised to remain on it even when pregnant, its framed as that the idea of having a normal birth ie a child with the normal complement of arms, legs, fingers and toes is deemed an unhealthy obsession in the vain of clock time and other things attributed to white supremacy. what point do vaccines serve children as it becomes another unhealthy obsession in the normal.. ie not having a sick child.

and here in lies the reason ever more people are finding themselves peaking at different topics that challenge how they see science and how the world should be..
edit on 19-7-2023 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
a reply to: tanstaafl
Congratulations on your sobriety!! I sincerely mean that.

Thanks! I had to go to a treatment center twice (first time was sortof involuntary after my family did an intervention, second time I asked to go back)... quit everything cold turkey, including smoking.

With your experience however, I find it surprising you would want illicit street drugs to go mainline across the entire nation.

I believe in freedom. People should be free to choose to do whatever they like as long as they aren't harming someone else (which is why it should be highly regulated to try to keep it out of the hands of kids).

Also, it isn't like we already have proof positive that the war on drugs is an abject utter failure, for obvious reasons - you cannot legislate morality.

Well guess what? "Pilot programs" are already operating as open air drug markets like in SF, Los Angeles, Seattle, Portland, Kensington, NY, Phoenix, Chicago, Cleveland, St Louis, Baltimore, etc.

The idea of decriminalized drug use falls on its face when you look at two minutes of video evidence of these operations.

Did I say I support commercial operations? No, but I did say it should never be allowed to be advertised.

The operations you are talking about are actively promoting it, which should never ever be allowed either.

You think setting up a legitimate store front is going to make users respect themselves more?

You should know the #1 reason for substance abuse is that it is used to address EMOTIONAL PAIN AND ABUSE by self medicating away those feelings.

Which is why I fully support the massive revenue from taxing these drugs be applied toward rehabilitation programs for anyone wanting to avail themselves of it.

We have a massive amount of societal decay and rot that's festering and not being addressed, and the idea is to legalize drugs and make them readily available in this type of environment???

The idea is to fully support freedom and liberty, including the liberty of personal choices.

Sorry, I just don't see how that will improve anything because the current state of our society can't handle that type of "freedom".

It would just quicken the overall collapse.

What, exactly do you think the current war on drugs has done over the last 50 years?

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   
A lot of comments about 'have you ever heard of small pox, or etc??!" and etc.

My point is, is that there must be some people out there that are not affected by small pox, etc. Mumps or what have you.

And if we'd just said no thanks to the evil vaccines, we'd have a lot less people, but they would be strong.

I mean, God, or the Master Source Code that ties us all together and has all of the calculations in place, to counter your 'free will' calculations, etc. God sent that small pox to thin the herd. You know, since Satan controls this realm and we are constantly being sent Draft Notices to join Satan's Army, etc. So, God sends us small pox and Satan goes and says, 'oh no you don't!, My Army must grow larger and stronger!' Satan knows that God and his crew are on the way back soon for a 'check in' and Satan is hell-bent on stopping them.

So.. we have vaccines. Imagine if the vaccines worked(1), and this is making God upset.

(1) i'm saying vaccines actually work in this scenario. not referring to the new mrna 'covid' jabs that aren't quite vaccines.

edit on 19-7-2023 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 12:12 PM
link   

So God sends diseases and makes folk ill, does that mean doctors and hospitals trying to treat them are going against the will of God and that they are all doing Satan's work?

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

So God sends diseases and makes folk ill, does that mean doctors and hospitals trying to treat them are going against the will of God and that they are all doing Satan's work?

when uterine cancer experts start to refer to the vagina as a bonus hole or when midwives feel comfortable enough on national tv to state they shouldn't be expected to give life saving treatments to conservatives you have to wonder if they should be in that job and not working far far away from people..

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

Oh. Did they really say that?

That's horrible.

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: nickyw

Oh. Did they really say that?

That's horrible.

yep social media is a poison. it brings out the wrong'uns and amplifies their voices.. not only that but as the internet is forever the damage gets compounded..

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join