It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No More Vaccines - Apocalypse Now

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Are they having excess deaths?

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
Are they having excess deaths?

It would not appear so. Still waiting for your point.

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Do you know what percentage of the population took the vaccine in that country?

edit on 18-7-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
Do you know what percentage of the population took the vaccine in that country?

~4%

Will you stop answering questions with questions, and just state your point. It's annoying.

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
If we didn't have these vaccines, that started to be used heavily in the 50s, we'd have far less people

There is ZERO credible evidence to back that statement up.

People will be scared to have kids, etc.

Some, probably, those that hang on every word that comes out of some government beaurorats mouth or from their keyboard - but what makes you think that everyone will?

I've got 3 kids, and may have 2 more coming soon, and NONE of them will ever see a vax jab. We're actually actively looking for both measles and chicken pox parties for them right now.

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 10:16 AM
link   

a reply to: Mahogany

While we're at it. Let's get rid of all processed sugars.

As a recovered addict (35+ years), I believe that all drugs - ALL of them - should be completely decriminalized.

But, they should also be regulated just like alcohol and tobacco are now - never sold to kids, and no advertising.

The fact is, sugar is a highly addictive DRUG. It targets the exact same receptors in the brain as heroin and meth, and it destroys the exact same cells as heroin and meth, to the sane DEGREE as heroin and meth. Therefore it should be regulated just like other drugs. but most importantly it should never, EVER be marketed, much less sold and/or fed to kids, that is just SICK.

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 10:19 AM
link   

New Rule: No more vaccines. None. Zero. Not allowed. This needs to be tossed.

If we didn't have these vaccines, that started to be used heavily in the 50s, we'd have far less people (maybe even me), and those that would be here would be very healthy and strong.

Duh... get rid of the vaccines.

Yeah, it will be tough for society for a while. People will be scared to have kids, etc. But come on.

Hear hear!

The party of "science" are the same people pushing population control.

The science is what's keeping people alive causing their fake overpopulation problem.

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 10:21 AM
link   

If we didn't have these vaccines, that started to be used heavily in the 50s, we'd have far less people (maybe even me), and those that would be here would be very healthy and strong.

Is this a satirical post?

You know, vaccines also save people from long term, life changing harm?

Mumps - brain damage and amputation
Rubella - deformed babies and their early death
Hep B - cirrhosis and early death
Polio - paralysis, amputations, deformity
Need I go on?

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 10:23 AM
link   
You know what the rate of autism is in the unvaxxed amish population in the US? Zero.

All cases of autism in the amish community "coincidentally" occur in the vaccinated.

Do you know why that is significant?

Because the Amish community in the US is a large group of overwhelmingly unvaccinated people with similar genetics. It's a "control" group.
edit on 18-7-2023 by rounda because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: rounda

"replyYou know what the rate of autism is in the unvaxxed amish population in the US? Zero."

Do you have a source for that?

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein
You know, vaccines also save people from long term, life changing harm?

Mumps - brain damage and amputation

Oh, yeah, thanks for the reminder, thats another one we need a party for...

Rubella - deformed babies and their early death
Hep B - cirrhosis and early death
Polio - paralysis, amputations, deformity

You do know that the stats that are always pushed for all of these 'serious and dangerous/deadly consequences' of these bugs are skewed dramatically by failing to differentiate between people living in horrendous conditions in 3rd world countries, and those living in a modern society with clean water and proper sanitation... right?

The fact is, when you look at these numbers just from developed nations, the serious risks are so miniscule as to be non-existent.

There's a reason that people used to look at measles, mumps and chicken pox as a normal part of growing up.

Here's a reminder of just how benign things like this were considered before the hysterical fear-mongering from the jab pushers:

I know I got all of them naturally before I was jabbered.
edit on 18-7-2023 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Never mind:

apnews.com...

"There is no ‘study’,” she wrote in a follow up email to The Associated Press. “It’s just Steve Kirsch saying he couldn’t find any unvaccinated kids with autism in that community.”

Kirsch, responding after this story was published, confirmed he’d produced no such study.

“It was an informal effort on my behalf using multiple methods to try and uncover what the health effects are for the Amish who are unvaccinated,” he said in a phone interview, noting that his efforts included offering a $2,500 reward for information about Amish COVID deaths on Twitter.

Wallace and other Amish experts, meanwhile, cited years of published, peer-reviewed research on the communities, which are found in more than 30 states and combined represent more than 360,000 people."

More rubbish from Steven Kirsch.

Sigh.
edit on 18-7-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Never mind:

Yeah, like the Amish guy that was run over by his horse and buggy, taken to the hospital with a crushed windpipe - but died of covid.

-sigh-
edit on 18-7-2023 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

"replyYou know what the rate of autism is in the unvaxxed amish population in the US? Zero."

Do you have a source for that?

www.bridges4kids.org...

The autism rate for U.S. children is 1 in 166, according to the federal government. The autism rate for the Amish around Middlefield, Ohio, is 1 in 15,000, according to Dr. Heng Wang. He means that literally: Of 15,000 Amish who live near Middlefield, Wang is aware of just one who has autism. If that figure is anywhere near correct, the autism rate in that community is astonishingly low. Wang is the medical director, and a physician and researcher, at the DDC Clinic for Special Needs Children, created three years ago to treat the Amish in northeastern Ohio.
Wang said the Amish boy's autism is of "unknown etiology," meaning the cause is undetermined. In response to a question, he checked the medical chart and said the boy had received routine childhood immunizations.

-- With the Amish population in the United States approaching 100,000, there should be several hundred identifiably autistic Amish. -- We so far have located fewer than 10.

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 11:08 AM
link   

From your source:

"Just because autistic Amish are hard to find doesn't mean they aren't there, of course, especially given the insular nature of the Amish community. A number of readers have reminded me of that fact. Some argue that the Amish might have a genetic immunity to the ailment.

Now, it seemed, I had come to the right place to get some answers.

"I asked the two people who work with that program and they both definitely have seen autism in the Amish community in kids," Holum told me. I asked her if I could talk to one of the therapists, and she put a friendly man named Dale Raber on the phone.

"I've been trying to find out whether there is autism in the Amish community," I explained, "and I haven't found much of it, and I understand you're aware of some folks in the Amish community with autism?"

"We have a specific Amish program more with adults with schizophrenia, bipolar, depression, some of the more typical mental health issues, but, there are a number of, I mean I don't have a number of them here that I have personal experience with, but I think there are a number of cases of autism among the Amish."

"You're familiar with, like, actual specific cases?" I asked.

"I haven't, I've had one actual client here who was diagnosed with Asperger's, which is in the autism family," Raber said. "And that person wasn't actually Amish -- our Amish program also serves what you would call `horse-and-buggy Mennonites.`

"I would think there would have to be autism among the Amish, just because it's among the rest of the population," Raber said. He added that because autistic kids tend to have problems once they get to school, they might end up using developmental disability agencies as opposed to a mental health center like Oaklawn.

"So that would be my guess why we don't see a lot of it. I would think that it probably happens among the Amish. I don't have any evidence to back this up, but I would guess it's about the same it is in the general population."

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
Yeah, like the Amish guy that was run over by his horse and buggy, taken to the hospital with a crushed windpipe - but died of covid.

-sigh-

#TrustMeBro

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

not sure they'd be scared to have kids as a growing number have not be vaccinating them since the 90s..

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

a reply to: Mahogany

While we're at it. Let's get rid of all processed sugars.

As a recovered addict (35+ years), I believe that all drugs - ALL of them - should be completely decriminalized.

But, they should also be regulated just like alcohol and tobacco are now - never sold to kids, and no advertising.

Congratulations on your sobriety!! I sincerely mean that. With your experience however, I find it surprising you would want illicit street drugs to go mainline across the entire nation.

Well guess what? "Pilot programs" are already operating as open air drug markets like in SF, Los Angeles, Seattle, Portland, Kensington, NY, Phoenix, Chicago, Cleveland, St Louis, Baltimore, etc.

The idea of decriminalized drug use falls on its face when you look at two minutes of video evidence of these operations.

You think setting up a legitimate store front is going to make users respect themselves more?

You should know the #1 reason for substance abuse is that it is used to address EMOTIONAL PAIN AND ABUSE by self medicating away those feelings.

We have a massive amount of societal decay and rot that's festering and not being addressed, and the idea is to legalize drugs and make them readily available in this type of environment???

Sorry, I just don't see how that will improve anything because the current state of our society can't handle that type of "freedom".

It would just quicken the overall collapse.

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

Maybe there is societal decay, but in the halcyon days that Conservatives often yearn for, stuff like Cocaine, Opium and Meth was not only legal but readily available.

I don't think the drugs are to blame.
edit on 1872023 by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
a reply to: EternalShadow

Maybe there is societal decay, but in the halcyon days that Conservatives often yearn for, stuff like Cocaine, Opium and Meth was not only legal but readily available.

I don't think the drugs are to blame.

Thank you for summarizing my comment. Obviously, you get it.

I mentioned "the current state of our society" specifically to accommodate a possible position like yours because we are NO WHERE near as classy and sophisticated as a society compared to when coke was being added to coca cola.

Apples and oranges.
edit on 7/18/2023 by EternalShadow because: eta

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join