It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politics aside...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
a reply to: putnam6

I doubt that.

I've never heard of a case where a non-custodial parent didnt have a monthly obligation. Maybe paid all in one sum for the year, but not in paintings.

There are laws in every state concerning child support obligations.

I think I heard she settled for far less than she wanted, but the calculation is standard based on a formula. At least it is in CA. Because the support is for the child, the custodial parent cannot dismiss the obligation either.

I don't even think they can ban the child from using the name. But I wouldn't want my child to have the notoriety.

She is getting $5000 a month, which is down from $20,000, and a couple of paintings, which will be put in a gallery and hopefully for the little girl become worth something

As part of the settlement, Roberts will drop her demand that Hunter, 53, allow the child to take the Biden family name, while the first son will provide — his art.

A bizarre clause in the settlement stipulates that Hunter provide Navy Joan Roberts, 4, with the proceeds from an undisclosed number of his novice works for an undisclosed period of time.

www.msn.com...

New York Post
New York Post
Hunter Biden child support settlement promises painting, not last name
Story by Ryan King • Jun 29

Thanks for the art, dad.

First son Hunter Biden is coloring his Arkansas child support case closed after settling a long-running dispute with baby mama Lunden Roberts, court records revealed Thursday.

As part of the settlement, Roberts will drop her demand that Hunter, 53, allow the child to take the Biden family name, while the first son will provide — his art.

A bizarre clause in the settlement stipulates that Hunter provide Navy Joan Roberts, 4, with the proceeds from an undisclosed number of his novice works for an undisclosed period of time.

Navy will get one painting to keep for herself, either for her private collection or in “a gallery designated by Lunden Roberts,” while the former stripper will also get to designate a bank account where the earnings from Hunter’s art sales will go.

The settlement also states the paintings “shall vary in size with a minimum size of 24×24.”

Hunter Biden reached the agreement on June 16, days before court records revealed he got a plea deal on the federal criminal investigation against.

The Post was first to report the settlement last week, with a source close to the first son saying Roberts had agreed to a reduced monthly payment of $5,000 from $20,000. Roberts lawyer Clint Lancaster declined to confirm financial details of the settlement, which were not disclosed in the court documents filed Thursday — though Hunter did agree to pay Roberts’ attorney fees and court costs as part of the deal.

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Little Navy Joan Roberts will grow up to be THANKFUL that she is not associated with the Biden Crime Family.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: SourGrapes

originally posted by: visitedbythem
The child has Biden genetics. And what is the mother? A prostitute or drug addict, or stripper? The poor kid was born with three strikes. I see a train wreck in progress. Horrible people usually produce horrible children. More is caught then taught

Ahh, those are simply stepping stones for Democrat membership.

All the stepping stones the Democrats need to the WH, is the GOP's stance on abortion. Republican women also want a choice.

And what is Gods stance?

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: SourGrapes

The child has Biden genetics. And what is the mother? A prostitute or drug addict, or stripper? The poor kid was born with three strikes. I see a train wreck in progress. Horrible people usually produce horrible children. More is caught then taught

Ahh, those are simply stepping stones for Democrat membership.

All the stepping stones the Democrats need to the WH, is the GOP's stance on abortion. Republican women also want a choice.

And what is Gods stance?

God prefers Mothers not kill the beautiful little baby he's creating in her womb. But God allows her the freedom to end the life of the little one, if that's what Mom wants to do.

The question is, is a human being murdered?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join