It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politics aside...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Out of all the things the Bidens have done, there is one thing that stands out that makes him, his son and his wife just crappy people.

They refuse to acknowledge that little girl as their grand daughter. They make it a point to say they have 6 grandchildren. They have 7.
Why ?
Do they think it's going to have an effect on Joe's political career ? Let's be serious, Joe is done.

It will some how look bad ? Really ? Never mind the world knows their son is a drug addict/crackhead who was sleeping with his dead brothers wife, likes hookers and was in some very shady business dealings, not to mention selling "paintings" for half a million a pop. Noooo. Can't have it out he has a child out of wedlock. Hunter even fought against the child having his last name and claimed he was broke to get his child support lowered. He can afford to pay his Dad $50,000 a month for "rent" but won't support his own child.

That little girl knows who they are. She knows her Grandpa is President and sees all that on TV. The Christmas stockings of all the others but she is left out. She sees Hunter and knows that's her Dad, but she has never met him. Maybe being away from the Bidens is a blessing. Saves her the trauma of growing up in that mess, but it's just shi**y they won't even admit she exists.

They try to pass themselves off as a close family, that family is everything, all the while the world see them for what they are.

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 06:32 AM
link   
The modus operandi of Biden has been to hide and pretend Hunter's "mistakes" didn't happen and hope the American public has such a short memory that they'll forget about them at election time.

Of course, we know the FBI, DOJ helped the American public "forget" Hunter's coc aine addiction, extraordinarily lewd behavior, and financial "mistakes" before the 2020 election, by hiding the information for over a year, really 2 years, until they no longer could hide it thanks to the "little tech" internet exposing it over and over until it could no longer be hidden, even by the FBI or DOJ.

A behavior that was only a conspiracy theory not that long ago and now has been exposed by "little tech". The kind of conspiracy theory that used to be discussed often on ATS, but sadly, not lately.

A judge last week ruled that Biden violated the 1st Amendment by manipulating and threatening big tech into censoring information of all kinds for the past 2 years.

The Biden's hid Hunter's financial schemes that got him millions from foreign countries for doing nothing because ????? (If the FBI and DOJ has their way we will never know the ??? because the "USA federal justice system" has proven in the past decade that they will protect Democrats at any and all cost to the nation and it's citizens)

Now there is a darling little girl involved. Her Daddy doesn't want to be her Daddy, he fought hard and long not to pay child support, with the backing of his Father, Joe Biden. He only agreed to pay child support if she is denied use of his last name, with the backing of his Father, Joe Biden.

This is a pattern for the Biden family, to hide "mistakes" and pretend they don't exist for political reasons. Except for now the "mistake" Biden is hiding and pretends doesn't exist is a darling innocent little girl, his flesh and blood.

This behavior of the Biden clan and Joe himself, appears to be consistent and deeply ingrained behavior, which tells us all we need to know about how much compassion Biden and his family really have. Seems they only have compassion when it is politically expedient and in their own interest to have compassion.

Actions speak louder than words and show everyone the true soul of the Biden clan and the President himself, and how far he will go to stay in power.

This is a conspiracy of the ugliest order, a conspiracy of the Biden family to deny a preschooler a father, grandparents, her rightful name.

We now know the true soul of a President who would deny and openly turn his back on, his innocent little preschool granddaughter.

Biden has told the preschooler through lawyers, courts and actions "I don't want you, you are never to use my name, your very existence is a shame and blight on my political reputation so as far as I'm concerned, you don't exist."

edit on 7/7/23 by The2Billies because: grammar

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Perhaps the women. and the subsequent child, was all planned, and meant to entrap Hunter during one of his drug/alcohol fueled trips across the country. Ultimately, hoping to produce a child out of wedlock, thus damaging Biden's chances in the 2020 election.

No, no....that scenario does not seem to fit. Yeah, they are just trying to clean up another mess caused by Hunter.

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 06:40 AM
link   
But as a vote-catcher, is any of that a bad thing?

I think it's an attraction: we may be parental failures, but when we look at the President, we feel proud in comparison.

Never underestimate the power of condescension (uh, roll my eyes).

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itherael

Perhaps the women. and the subsequent child, was all planned, and meant to entrap Hunter during one of his drug/alcohol fueled trips across the country. Ultimately, hoping to produce a child out of wedlock, thus damaging Biden's chances in the 2020 election.

No, no....that scenario does not seem to fit. Yeah, they are just trying to clean up another mess caused by Hunter.

It's early and I'm off caffeine for the moment but

if you are not being sarcastic

That would mean, in November and December of 2017 "they" whoever they are knew Biden was going to be the next President so they set up Hunter with the stripper and poked holes in his condom. Or directed Ms. Roberts too make sure she was ovulating and entice Hunter to perform au natural.

www.the-sun.com...

FORMER stripper, Lunden Roberts, welcomed a child with Joe Biden’s son, Hunter, in August of 2018.

Roberts reportedly got pregnant around the time Hunter broke up with former sister-in-law, Hallie Biden, who had been married to his late brother, Beau Biden.

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I can't imagine any mother wanting her child to interact with the Biden family; thank gawd Hunter wasn't granted partial custody or visitation!

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 07:06 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 07:19 AM
link   

The Biden’s think they are such highfalutin, moral people that they can’t have a stripper’s daughter in the family.
In reality, they are white trash that happened to get rich by ripping this country off.

If the Dems hadn’t succeeded in stealing an election, their white trash antics would just be 2nd page news.

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 07:23 AM
link   
But ... our son's doing crack and gang-banging with the Russian mob!

"Oh for heaven's sake, don't be such a drama queen.
All the cool kids are doing it these days."

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 10:03 AM
link   
The ideal circumstance is that the child get financial support but never the influence.

If she has plenty of love around her, she will be ok.

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
The ideal circumstance is that the child get financial support but never the influence.

If she has plenty of love around her, she will be ok.

Didn't you hear about the settlement, she got a couple of Hunter Biden's famous paintings IIRC and if it was a serious report LOL I've read so much of Twitter lately it's difficult to distinguish the fact from fiction, the wheat from the chaff.

If true, just a couple of Hunter Biden paintings? no monthly payments, no shared expenses...

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I doubt that.

I've never heard of a case where a non-custodial parent didnt have a monthly obligation. Maybe paid all in one sum for the year, but not in paintings.

There are laws in every state concerning child support obligations.

I think I heard she settled for far less than she wanted, but the calculation is standard based on a formula. At least it is in CA. Because the support is for the child, the custodial parent cannot dismiss the obligation either.

I don't even think they can ban the child from using the name. But I wouldn't want my child to have the notoriety.

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6 Lucky gal.

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: Itherael

It's early and I'm off caffeine for the moment but

if you are not being sarcastic

That would mean, in November and December of 2017 "they" whoever they are knew Biden was going to be the next President so they set up Hunter with the stripper and poked holes in his condom. Or directed Ms. Roberts too make sure she was ovulating and entice Hunter to perform au natural.

www.the-sun.com...

FORMER stripper, Lunden Roberts, welcomed a child with Joe Biden’s son, Hunter, in August of 2018.

Roberts reportedly got pregnant around the time Hunter broke up with former sister-in-law, Hallie Biden, who had been married to his late brother, Beau Biden.

Its like a sarcasm double take, one could interpret the either statement was sarcasm lol!

To clarify my opinion, the former statement is sarcasm, and the latter closer to truth.

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 10:59 AM
link   
That child is infinitely better off having absolutely NOTHING to do with any member of the Biden family.

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Itherael

that darn vast right wing conspiracy again....

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 11:48 AM
link   
The child has Biden genetics. And what is the mother? A prostitute or drug addict, or stripper? The poor kid was born with three strikes. I see a train wreck in progress. Horrible people usually produce horrible children. More is caught then taught

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
The child has Biden genetics. And what is the mother? A prostitute or drug addict, or stripper? The poor kid was born with three strikes. I see a train wreck in progress. Horrible people usually produce horrible children. More is caught then taught

Ahh, those are simply stepping stones for Democrat membership.

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Ahh, those are simply stepping stones for Democrat membership.

All the stepping stones the Democrats need to the WH, is the GOP's stance on abortion. Republican women also want a choice.

edit on 7-7-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 02:04 PM
link   
7 grandchildren that the public knows of so far

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join