It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FAFO, What Mainstream Media Doesn't Want You to See

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Not bizarre, just incredibly corrupt, at every level of government.

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

Wow straight to the ad hominem, and assumptions, must be tiresome to not have an argument...

Alot of assumptions about my stance on guns... I guess such is the way with polarized mindsets... It's all black and white.

Im saying the problem are your fellow countrymen and the lack of common responsability for each other as citizens of a United nation...

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

You seem to think it is my responsibility to keep others in check, when the exact opposite is the case. I am in charge of myself and nobody else.

Not assumptions when all you do is make points against owning guns, what else am I supposed to think? That you're pro 2a, but not pro 2a?

But good job avoiding the questions you are asked, just as the others like you.

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ToddB
An "AR-style" is supposed to raise the hair on your neck, while the succinct description of the good guy shooter was precise.
We'll hear no more about this story because the shooter bad guy was a black transgender BLM supporter. Nothing to see here!!
www.informationliberation.com...
It is all bovine excrement.
Change my mind.

Then we have the cheap small handgun that is used in like 90%+ of gun-related murders, but those ARs look so bad as less than 500 people are actually killed by ALL types of rifles per year.

I said many years ago, if we want to outlaw a type of weapon then it should be cheap handguns...lol
edit on 5-7-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join