It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Child Sex Slave Establishment In Texas Shut Down By Department Of Justice

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Glad it was brought down. I have to wonder though, would they have been protected if FBI agents were being paid off. Or perhaps they ignored the Epstein ring for over 30 years because the ring had political influence over them.

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 08:13 PM
link   
There should be a separate empowered agency to deal with crimes such as these. It only seems to be getting worse/more prevalent.

DEA is pretty useless, give them their funding.

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: IndieA
I heard that he showed up and fired one shot that miraculously destroyed the one computer server that was claimed to not have existed, or something.

I don't know too much about the whole story, but I did see some very graphic and disturbing photos of the pizza pallor owners.

No to the first (and you can find links here, but it was just someone who watched conspiracy videos) The "disturbing photos of the owners" weren't photos of the owners or anyone associated with the pizza place.

Using Wikipedia to try and debunk pizza gate is like using CNN to try and debunk Russia gate.

I suspect you weren't there to see the actual Wiki-leaks dumps as they came out? If you were you definitely wouldn't be defending these monsters.

America is the biggest consumer of CP and the 3rd biggest consumer of sex trafficking. We've had 35k kids go missing on our southern border this year alone. This **** is real and happening!

I wished people would wake up to what's actually going on around them. God forbid before something happens to someone they care about.

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
Yes, anyone involved in child sex trafficking should be stopped. But it is also criminal to accuse people of being involved who are not, and without evidence.

Remember Pizzagate? And that lunatic who showed up at an innocent pizza parlor with a gun?

Of course, the people in this post seem guilty. I am sure this happens on a large scale and that some politicians are involved.

Showing up with guns anywhere is stupid, pizzagate turned into a witchhunt but definitely had some solid evidence of pedofilic nature on twitter and in those hacked emails from Hillary. And pizza is a real code word for pedofiles, thats not some made up tinfoil hat delusion. This is confirmed through several different sources.

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Hard to weed it out

When they have been at it for so long

CIA is in on it

FBI is in on it

Military is in on it

WH is in on it

The people you tell are in on it

Ted Gunderson did a great job exposing all of this

Ted Gunderson??? Just a Chief of the FBI, exposed chemtrails satinists pedos ...

Ted and his friend chip, exposed as much as they could

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
Glad it was brought down. I have to wonder though, would they have been protected if FBI agents were being paid off. Or perhaps they ignored the Epstein ring for over 30 years because the ring had political influence over them.

So it is funny they call this "Major Child Sex Slave Establishment", but when you read into it they were running prostitution with 10 women one age 16. Still bad and with millions allowed to come over the border they are already in the trafficking ring before they come to the US, so it isn't like they come here and then are forced into it. They are forced into prostitution on the other side and then taken here with how porous the border is now.

To the point of your post, it seems that they sensationalized the small stuff while saying "nothing to see here" with the actual big stuff.

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

When my son was a freshman in HS (13-14) he had his first crush on a pretty little blue eyed blonde. They were chatting it up and hanging out at school together.
One day she told him her aunt, who she was living with, was going to 'put her out to earn'. He was worried about what this meant and came home and shared with me.
I asked him more questions about who she lived with and what it seemed like her family was like. He said her aunt had a pretty scary boyfriend too.

I called child welfare. They investigated, suddenly the girl tells him shes leaving back to Oregon to live with her mom again.

That was that. She didn't come to school anymore.

About 3 years later, he saw her at a convenience store in a strip mall near our home. He wanted to talk and catch up, but she was 'working'. Yep, street walking.

It was a very sad thing for him to see and understand at his age. My heart always broke for her, she was such a sweet kid.

Her own family was pimping her, and I guess her mom and aunt were both hookers.

Story old as time.

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
Yes, anyone involved in child sex trafficking should be stopped. But it is also criminal to accuse people of being involved who are not, and without evidence.

Remember Pizzagate? And that lunatic who showed up at an innocent pizza parlor with a gun?

Of course, the people in this post seem guilty. I am sure this happens on a large scale and that some politicians are involved.

That shooter lunatic had nothing to do with it. He was a hired pawn to make people like you say "SEE, ITS ALL FAKE, LOOK AT THIS LUNATIC". Have people not learned yet, how those running this show operate?
The fact that so many still dismiss all of that as fake is alarming and part of the problem.
I worked on that investigation before places started pulling it all down. I saw all of the photos, conversations, accounts, videos etc of what was going on before they were removed from the surface of the net. I also lived in WDC and had plenty of inside info on the crap that goes on behind public doors. There was nothing innocent about that place nor the owners nor the people holding parties there. Nothing. N O T H I N G.

To deny this is happening on a large scale is disgusting. I know people working for the FBI and private practice who's entire job is taking down trafficking. It's all as real as the body you live in.

To think Epstein is some kind of special case is wishful thinking.

BTW. Before anyone cries "Q!!!!". All of this was taking place BEFORE that Quack false flag BS. Has absolutely nothing to do with it.
edit on 2023 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

I heard that he showed up and fired one shot that miraculously destroyed the one computer server that was claimed to not have existed, or something.

I don't know too much about the whole story, but I did see some very graphic and disturbing photos of the pizza pallor owners.

No to the first (and you can find links here, but it was just someone who watched conspiracy videos) The "disturbing photos of the owners" weren't photos of the owners or anyone associated with the pizza place.

James Alefantis is one of the founders of Comet Ping Pong. Here's some of the images claimed to be posted to his Instagram account:

www.instagram.com...

steemit.com...@rebelskum/james-alefantis-once-public-instagram-jimmycomet-now-preserved-on-steemit-blockchain

pedogate.world...

I found another link, with the photo of this dude all bloody on the floor, that I remember, but there were images in this collection that I wish I didn't see, and don't feel comfortable sharing. (Damn you Yandex)

I know people who moved in his circle. Unfortunately, I have a brother who is involved in the entertainment industry in WDC. And while not directly linked to that pizza place and Alefantis. All that BS was REAL. And do you think they stopped? No.

It must be nice to live in lalala land and act like none of this stuff happened. But many people unfortunately, are not afforded that opportunity to walk thru life blind to the dark evil crap happening.

No. I am not a Qbert and never was.

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

Having worked on this, can you comment on that F----drip video at all?

The description I've heard of it is so graphic, I find it hard to believe that it was made up.

I also just came across something about at least one of the police officers who had supposedly viewed it, commiting "suicide" shortly after, and MTG blaming Hillary.

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Check out "Conspiracy of Silence", by John DeCamp. This stuff goes all the way to the top. Been going on for a long time.

Just like my good friend who passed away a few years ago said, "You have to understand the Lilly Pad system, and how corrupt CIA, FBI and crooked high level politicians operate. They are only interested in weapons, drugs, gold, humans and cash."

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 11:07 PM
link   
For lack of a better word, slavery is alive and well in America. Worldwide, depending upon which watchdog agency you research, there are anywhere between 12 million and 45 million slaves (sex workers, forced labor, etc) Source
edit on 4-7-2023 by JohnD because: Broken link

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: StratosFear

The DOJ needs to go home and get their MFing shinebox.

sick reference !

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

It's federalized as well. The Maryland/ DC area is grand central for child disappearances and many are right under the noses of child protective services. Not to mention LA and the Hollywood entertainment industry. Which ritualized predation of children goes on in the open on TV.

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Good but it wont change cause from DC to Hollywood...and the world this is a dirty little secret. a reply to: pianopraze

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 09:50 PM
link   
They grab little fish then pretend they've caught Great Whites.

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I worked for over a decade at religious-run Mission or the homeless. Men only, women and kids kicked to the curb. Sadly, given that about 90% of shelters are run by churches, this crap is far too common, particularly as most "pastors" worship green pieces of paper and not the gods they claim to serve. I have seem people leaving the very sort of situation you describe being refused service solely because "god only helps men."

Another reason I gave up that foolishness.

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl

It's federalized as well. The Maryland/ DC area is grand central for child disappearances and many are right under the noses of child protective services. Not to mention LA and the Hollywood entertainment industry. Which ritualized predation of children goes on in the open on TV.

While I do NOT discount the idea that children have been kidnapped into the sex trade, I'm really dubious about size and scale.

99% of children reported missing are found alive. Most are parent abductions. Some are runaways. A few are stranger abduction. Now... if 2,400 children go missing every day (average statistics, scraped from several sources), that would mean that 24 kids (one percent who are never found) per day are fed into "TSGPP" -- the Top Secret Government Pedophile Program (which I don't believe exists, but let's presume it does.)

24 kids times 365 days per year is 8760 children per year funneled into this (nonexistant) TSGPP for over 40 years - at a minimum, 350,000 people were victims here and you're suggesting that all of the 23 million government employees are also involved. That total's about 10% of the US population.

And in all that time and with all those numbers involved, not one credible source came up with an accusation that was good enough to have a successful lawsuit about pedophile sex traffic racketeering in the government?

If it was real, we'd have seen stories long before this (as with clergy abuse and coverups in the Catholic church or the abuse and deaths in Canada's Indian Schools).

I don't see evidence of a great conspiracy here.

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 04:43 AM
link   
SPAM

edit on 9/23/2023 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join