It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Child Sex Slave Establishment In Texas Shut Down By Department Of Justice

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   

HOUSTON, TX - A person of Mexican nationality, who was residing legally in Mission, Texas, has pleaded guilty in the Southern District of Texas today for the crime of sex trafficking involving a minor, the Department of Justice reported.

According to U.S. Attorney Alamdar S. Hamdani for the Southern District of Texas, it has been alleged that Rita Martinez engaged in harmful behavior towards young migrant women and girls, involving them in sexual acts with male patrons, behind her cantina.

Major Child Sex Slave Establishment In Texas Shut Down By Department Of Justice

Guess this woman pissed off a cartel or missed a payment to someone important.

Everyone knows it’s happening on a massive scale. I don’t care if you are D or R this needs to be weeded out and the ones on both sides perpetuating this need real justice.

I’m sure it goes to the very top.
edit on 3-7-2023 by pianopraze because: Changed "guy" to "woman". Was female.

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Always a good day when something like this brought down.

Had to look up where mission tx is and soon as I saw it thought not a surprise in that area.

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Yes, anyone involved in child sex trafficking should be stopped. But it is also criminal to accuse people of being involved who are not, and without evidence.

Remember Pizzagate? And that lunatic who showed up at an innocent pizza parlor with a gun?

Of course, the people in this post seem guilty. I am sure this happens on a large scale and that some politicians are involved.
edit on 03amMon, 03 Jul 2023 11:35:17 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Texas has had some trouble this year. Besides this, more disturbingly, a state shelter for girls in foster care who had been abused or trafficked, was actually abusing and sex trafficking them, helping them run away from the facility and employees lied to the FBI. Horrible.

Link

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
Yes, anyone involved in child sex trafficking should be stopped. But it is also criminal to accuse people of being involved who are not, and without evidence.

Remember Pizzagate? And that lunatic who showed up at an innocent pizza parlor with a gun?

Of course, the people in this post seem guilty. I am sure this happens on a large scale and that some politicians are involved.

LOL I guess all of those politicians hung out with Epstein because he was charming. LOL

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Is that the guy who was the son of a CIA agent, or something?

I heard that he showed up and fired one shot that miraculously destroyed the one computer server that was claimed to not have existed, or something.

I don't know too much about the whole story, but I did see some very graphic and disturbing photos of the pizza pallor owners.

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
I heard that he showed up and fired one shot that miraculously destroyed the one computer server that was claimed to not have existed, or something.

I don't know too much about the whole story, but I did see some very graphic and disturbing photos of the pizza pallor owners.

No to the first (and you can find links here, but it was just someone who watched conspiracy videos) The "disturbing photos of the owners" weren't photos of the owners or anyone associated with the pizza place.

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
Texas has had some trouble this year. Besides this, more disturbingly, a state shelter for girls in foster care who had been abused or trafficked, was actually abusing and sex trafficking them, helping them run away from the facility and employees lied to the FBI. Horrible.

Link

Runaways, kids kicked out of the house, and homeless kids are most often trafficked, though recruitment from online predators is also done (not to mention kids trapped by someone pretending to have blackmail material on them and demanding photos, etc to keep some secret from being revealed to parents and school.)

Many times coaches and pastors are involved in trafficking.

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
Yes, anyone involved in child sex trafficking should be stopped.

"Stopped" is a nice term for what should be done.

The Eighth Amendment needs to be re-examined for situations like this. The Founders were thinking of kings handing down Medieval punishments at a whim, not predators committing sex crimes against children.

Not saying we should bring back torture or drawing and quartering. But a fear of God needs to be put out there, that the worst crimes will receive fitting sentences.
edit on 3-7-2023 by gb540 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: gb540

But a fear of God needs to be put out there, that the worst crimes will receive fitting sentences.

Sex crimes against children have some of the lightest sentencing guidelines of all crimes, and far too many judges are willing to suspend all or part of the sentence.

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Im sure I saw an advert with Mel Gibson advertising a film about this sort of thing only yesterday, due on the 4th as I recall

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

No to the first (and you can find links here, but it was just someone who watched conspiracy videos) The "disturbing photos of the owners" weren't photos of the owners or anyone associated with the pizza place.

James Alefantis is one of the founders of Comet Ping Pong. Here's some of the images claimed to be posted to his Instagram account:

www.instagram.com...

steemit.com...@rebelskum/james-alefantis-once-public-instagram-jimmycomet-now-preserved-on-steemit-blockchain

pedogate.world...

I found another link, with the photo of this dude all bloody on the floor, that I remember, but there were images in this collection that I wish I didn't see, and don't feel comfortable sharing. (Damn you Yandex)

edit on 3-7-2023 by IndieA because: Added info

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
Im sure I saw an advert with Mel Gibson advertising a film about this sort of thing only yesterday, due on the 4th as I recall

Do you have a source, because this is what I've found.

Mel Gibson is not making a child sex trafficking documentary, publicist says

CLAIM: Mel Gibson is making a multi-part documentary on child sex trafficking AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. The actor’s publicist says he isn’t making any documentary about child sex trafficking. The founder of a Utah anti-trafficking nonprofit has previously suggested the actor provided initial support for a documentary in development, but he confirmed to The Associated Press that Gibson is not involved in making the film.

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

www.bing.com... F29C&view=detail&FORM=VIRE

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Thanks, and from the last 24 hours, nice.

Jim Caviezel’s New Film “Sound of Freedom” Targets the Evils of Human Trafficking

edit on 3-7-2023 by IndieA because: Added Article

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze
I hope they rescued everyone involved in this madness. The guilty party should receive the death penalty.

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Thanks, and from the last 24 hours, nice.

Jim Caviezel’s New Film “Sound of Freedom” Targets the Evils of Human Trafficking

Why did tim ballard call it a 4 part docuseries and why isn't mel gibson credited as a producer

edit on 3-7-2023 by SigmaXSquared because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Good, people should be punished to the extreme for this, however its a clickbait title. There was 1 single arrest, just one. That doent really scream "MAJOR BUST" to me. Rather it seems like the DOJ is just patting themselves on the ass and making a huge deal out of it to garner public support after all the covering up over the years.

The DOJ needs to go home and get their MFing shinebox.

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SigmaXSquared

Jordan Peterson posted a 1.5 hour talk with
Tim Ballard and Jim Caviezel 4 hours ago.
Jim even mentions Mel Gibson.

edit on 3-7-2023 by Al3xand3r because: Information Correction

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

, she has agreed to pay over $840,000 in restitution to 14 victims.

If this doesn't scream she's a sizeable player in some cartel, i dont know what does. She should be facing a life sentence and her bank accounts should be stripped of all funds to pay her
As part of Martinez's plea agreementvicitims.

Laws should be harsher for sex trafficking of minors.
edit on 3-7-2023 by Turquosie because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join