It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VP Of Russian Bank Kristina Baikova, 28, Falls To Her Death From Window Of Moscow Apartment

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2023 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: MrInquisitive

Her place in the "food chain" as you put it doesn't mean she could not have seen, heard, or said something she was not supposed to.

Hence it could well have been the FSB as well as any other dodgy alphabet agency responsible for her death as much as it could have been a mere accident, or down to a more mundane level of foul play.

It's all going to be "perhaps" until further evidence materialises.

But i would not get your hopes up there considering the number of people that have had similar ""accidents"" to the poor lady in question.

posted on Jul, 2 2023 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

From an 11th-floor apartment window Yuppa, depending on what she landed on, they may well have been scraping her off the floor.

posted on Jul, 2 2023 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Her place in the "food chain" as you put it doesn't mean she could not have seen, heard, or said something she was not supposed to.

Hence it could well have been the FSB as well as any other dodgy alphabet agency responsible for her death as much as it could have been a mere accident, or down to a more mundane level of foul play.

It's all going to be "perhaps" until further evidence materialises.

But i would not get your hopes up there considering the number of people that have had similar ""accidents"" to the poor lady in question.

I don't think the people who have been falling out of windows or otherwise being killed knew stuff as much as they weren't loyal to Putin and his inner circle.

Maybe she got tossed for knowing something about goings ons at the bank, but I can't believe it had to do with high up matters. The country is run by kleptocracy; money is probably already siphoned off the bank in question by the Kremlin or associates, and no one is going to blab about that.

I don't have any hopes in the matter one way or the other. It is just that her death doesn't fall into the category of the deaths of oligarchs or other very rich businessmen. I'd bet if someone looked into it, falling deaths weren't uncommon before the rash of oligarchs being tossed. I know the KGB used to defenestrate people as well -- as did the CIA -- but I would imagine that defenestration has long been used by the Russian underworld as well.

posted on Jul, 2 2023 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Motives and her importance aside which is kind of hard to establish without further information.

Two dozen people perishing under similar circumstances over the past year or so would seem to indicate something is going on by my guess.

Put it this way, if i ever go to Russia, i think i would be hesitant to party near or around any open windows.
edit on 2-7-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2023 @ 06:54 PM
link   

From an 11th-floor apartment window Yuppa, depending on what she landed on, they may well have been scraping her off the floor.

Thats true. I feel weird just thinking of what a ghoul it would take to even do such a thing honestly.

posted on Jul, 2 2023 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Or Russias version, thereof??

posted on Jul, 2 2023 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Because beautiful 28 year old women can't be financial experts??

My guess is she stumbled upon something she really, really would have been better off not stumbling upon...what ever it was.

posted on Jul, 2 2023 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Motives and her importance aside which is kind of hard to establish without further information.

Two dozen people perishing under similar circumstances over the past year or so would seem to indicate something is going on by my guess.

Put it this way, if i ever go to Russia, i think i would be hesitant to party near or around any open windows.

How do you know far more people haven't fallen out of windows in Russia, but weren't big wigs, so they weren't reported on? That is what I tried to convey in my last post.

It's just like in the US we'll hear about some high profile missing person case, when there are likely another dozen or more such incidents that aren't reported widely.

Here is an analysis by a Russia expert on defenestrations there. His take is that they aren't just political, but a considerable number are also about money and turf wars.

What the defenestration of Ravil Maganov says about Russia

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 03:23 AM
link   

How do you know far more people haven't fallen out of windows in Russia, but weren't big wigs, so they weren't reported on?

Stab in the dark, im going to go with the number being somewhat above average.

You think people fall to their death from windows in Russia and it goes unreported.

Why?

Don't you imagine Police, Ambulance, and mortician services, would be involved?

His take is that they aren't just political, but a considerable number are also about money and turf wars.

The thing is politics has always been about money and turf and they kind of go hand in claw at the best of times.

Again my guess is that she seen, heard, or said something that she was not supposed to.

Cheers for teaching me a word all the same "defenestration" was a new one on me.

edit on 3-7-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake that’s a bit young to be VP for a bank.

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: TheToastmanCometh

bro...

What? I almost bet you SOME of the lonely horny guys who work in the morgue screw with the bodies. She was hot. essentially at base level a meat doll with no power source driving it anymore. Yeah it’s a nasty thought,but so are russian men right now.
After falling from the 11th floor she’s not going to be “hot” anymore.

Also, meat doll? That’s a pretty awful way you’ve described a person- that didn’t come from the Russians.

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ITSALIVE

That may well be.

However, Kristina Baikova does indeed seem to have been a vice president at "Loko-Bank".

Or at least that's how it's being reported.

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 06:40 AM
link   

That may well be.

However, Kristina Baikova does indeed seem to have been a vice president at "Loko-Bank".

Or at least that's how it's being reported.

As we see with Hunter Biden, the reasons that some people are filling certain positions, carrying certain titles, can vary greatly.
And the outcomes as well. Hunter is untouchable no matter what crime he commits, and this girl ….. obviously very touchable.

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

As far as I'm aware the lady in question has not committed any crime that has been reported.

As to the outcome, well she's dead, either by her own hand or someone else.

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Are you implying the reporting is false or there’s something more to who this woman was than the report? It is unusual her profession and title, and further her demise. Not many 28 year olds fall out of buildings and less are VPs for banks.

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Are you implying the reporting is false or there’s something more to who this woman was than the report?

Well, there is obviously more going on and rather a few unknown factors at play.

Especially so if there was indeed foul play involved.

As the veracity of the reports i could not really comment with any sort of credibility.

It is unusual her profession and title, and further her demise. Not many 28 year olds fall out of buildings and less are VPs for banks.

I don't disagree and the reason i choose to post the thread.

Again by the looks of things over two dozen oligarchs, politicians, and people in positions of power, have met their demise under similar circumstances over the past year and a bit in Russia.

edit on 3-7-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 09:51 PM
link   

How do you know far more people haven't fallen out of windows in Russia, but weren't big wigs, so they weren't reported on?

Stab in the dark, im going to go with the number being somewhat above average.

You think people fall to their death from windows in Russia and it goes unreported.

Why?

Don't you imagine Police, Ambulance, and mortician services, would be involved?

His take is that they aren't just political, but a considerable number are also about money and turf wars.

The thing is politics has always been about money and turf and they kind of go hand in claw at the best of times.

Again my guess is that she seen, heard, or said something that she was not supposed to.

Cheers for teaching me a word all the same "defenestration" was a new one on me.

Glad my post was word power made easy for you.

Why do defenestrations of non-bigwhig people likely go unreported, at least outside of Russia and likely within as well? I already provided an answer in the same post you replied to,

It's just like in the US we'll hear about some high profile missing person case, when there are likely another dozen or more such incidents that aren't reported widely.

Why didn't you address that explanation? To belabor the explanation, there are shootings and killings in the US that don't get nationwide coverage, let alone international coverage. Hell, there was a non-fatal shooting and attempted robbery of someone I knew, who lived in my general vicinity, and it never even made the police blotter, let alone the news. It's like with celebrity news; some celebrity gets in an accident and we hear about nationally. Do we hear about every accident that occurs in the country? No.

You really think that every rinky-dink business owner, two-bit hood, drug dealer and prostitute that get tossed out of an upper-story window in Russia is going to be reported about in international news? I don't.

It's not that I doubt this woman was killed for something she knew, but given her relatively low level position -- yes, a VP of a bank isn't all that high of a position -- I doubt it had anything to do with national politics. Could it? Possibly, but not likely. But given her attractiveness, I could see her being involved with somebody higher up, and indeed learning something that she shouldn't have, so it's possible.

I tried do a google search for "defenestrations in Russia" but found no comprehensive list; mainly just reports of the oligarchs and other businessmen who have died in this way. But I did find this article from a few years back:

Why are Russian coronavirus doctors mysteriously falling out of windows?

I'm not arguing one way or the other on how these health officials ended up plunging to their deaths; my point is that "culturally" this seems to be a fairly common form of death by non-natural causes in Russia. In my search I also found articles about lawyers and journalists who have "fallen" from windows. I can well imagine that these are political deaths.

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 10:09 PM
link   

HUmans are made of meat. we are animated by a soul.we are essentially dolls. when we die our soul leaves a meat puppet behind.

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 04:16 AM
link   

So culturally its fairly common for Russians to fall out of windows?

The woman in question was not some rinky-dink business owner, two-bit hood, drug dealer, or prostitute.

And even then i imagine those sorts of deaths would be reported somewhere, and at some level, whether that be to the authorities or it makes the news, they are still going to be reported.

One way or the other, people in positions of power, ending up plunging to their deaths from balconies and windows, in the numbers that they appear to be over the past year, is rather suspect in my book.

If you choose to entertain the notion that there is nothing out of the ordinary, or that things like this happen every day, that's up to you i suppose.
edit on 4-7-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 04:30 AM
link   

You know where i stand on that matter, and that's atop the fence.

I will say though, having sat with a few family members, and even pets, when you watch them pass away.

Something leaves their eyes, it just is not there anymore, be it mere consciousness or something else.

And they do say the eyes are the window to the soul.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join