It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VP Of Russian Bank Kristina Baikova, 28, Falls To Her Death From Window Of Moscow Apartment

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 02:28 PM
link   

A Russian banking executive, 28, has died after falling from a window of her Moscow apartment.

Kristina Baikova, the vice president of Loko Bank, fell from her 11th floor apartment on Khodynsky Boulevard on June 23 - the latest victim among leading business figures in Russia who have suffered mysterious deaths.

Ms Baikova died instantly at the scene.

She was in the apartment with a 34-year-old friend, named Andrei after inviting him there for a drink.

An investigation into her death is under way.

VP of Russian bank Kristina Baikova, 28, falls to her death from window of Moscow apartment

How many people is it that now have ""fallen from a window"" in Russia and perished since this entire debacle began?

edit on 30-6-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Fun fact

All the windows in Russia actually have no glass in them. Making them extremely dangerous

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Fun fact

All the windows in Russia actually have no glass in them. Making them extremely dangerous

There " revolving windows "

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

At least the Russians have figured out better methods to fool their people. Falling out of a window is much more believable than two bullets to the back of the head - and calling it a suicide.

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Russian glaziers must be furious never mind unemployed.

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Obviously not vaccinated.

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I wished the White House didn’t have windows, geriatrics would be self serving to the public through attrition.
edit on 30-6-2023 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 03:08 PM
link   

BASE jumping seems to have become quite the fad among Russian elites.

Unfortunately, parachutes have not.

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 03:45 PM
link   

what a shame. Such a pretty young woman.
But totally more believable than the back of the head suicide.

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 04:05 PM
link   

I wonder how she ran afoul of Bill and Hillary?

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 04:08 PM
link   

really, does anybody really believe that a 28 year old beautiful young russian woman such as this knows anything about high finance. i tell ya what i bet ya, i bet somebody was her sugar daddy and she was a message.

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 04:23 PM
link   

That's what she gets for not being part of SberBank or Gazprombank... probably.
edit on 30-6-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Definitely something shady, but the question is, in her immediate social sphere, or something bigger or with the state.

VP at a bank sounds like a huge title, but here in the states most of not all banks have VPs sign off on every loan, so bigger banks a VP is a dime a dozen, not necessarily executive level.

It wouldn’t surprise me if this was something bigger given their climate, but I know here mid level people have weird things happen to them too. Sometimes it’s jealousy in the workforce, vendettas, affairs, ect.

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 04:55 PM
link   

This is getting kind of ridiculous at this point.

They could at least be more creative when they assonate someone.

Damn she was super cute too.

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

does anybody really believe that a 28 year old beautiful young russian woman such as this knows anything about high finance

Why wouldn't she?

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 05:09 PM
link   
If I lived in Russia, I’m making sure I’m living on the first floor.

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: BernnieJGato

does anybody really believe that a 28 year old beautiful young russian woman such as this knows anything about high finance

Why wouldn't she?

Yes, 6 years out of school or 4 removed from a graduate degree …… definitely should be in a slot that is always filled by somebody who’s climbed the ladder for 30 years.
Your position is unassailable.
Always advocate for the least likely, or impossible, scenario. Lmao

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I heard she turned down Hilarities advances and Bill’s offer of a cigar.

a reply to: ColeYounger

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 06:09 PM
link   
It’s the Russian equivalent of the double shotgun blast to the back of the head suicide.

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I agree with this. Actually pretty much all the "Management" & "Salary" level of a bank starts at VP. its part of the banking industry. For example I am an Assistant VP of Automation. Sounds awesome, and maybe next year I'll make VP. However the Reality is I'm just a really experienced Business Analyst. Great title, slightly bigger bump in pay, but really same job. I look at the Title and it says VP in Finance. I see an accountant basically. So an accountant fell out of a window in Russia. Ok. She was probably hammered, its summer there is no glass and she fell. It happens...

Camain

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join