It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid lab leak Theory Blown Wide Open as China Accused of Destroying Early Lab Samples

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 11:18 AM
link   
When Covid-19 began to evolve back in the Spring of 2020 I emailed my Fed "handler" as to what was being thought about in Fed land among various Special Agents. For many of you here does anyone realize that many retired Special Agents were recalled to active duty back then as it was considered a threat to the national security of the USA.

So my email was responded to and what was professed back in the Spring of 2020 was that the fish market story was all bullsheep along with bats and whatever or bugs, animals or sea food the Chinese eat. Oh, unless you have never been to China, many there eat the traditional Chinese food unlike the Americanized Chinese food we enjoy in the USA. So as in yes they eat some really weird stuff. Back in 2021, before 911 I was in graduate school for my MBA and part of the program was a trip to China for a week of study at The University of Hong Kong along with another week in the Financial District of Shanghai, China.

Covid Lab Leak Theory Blown Wide Open

I can still visualize in my mind some 20 years later that huge gross Asian Carp steamed on the platter. The kind with the huge scales and sucker lips for a mouth. They don't even gut it. Its all in, including the eyeballs and the waitress couldn't believe that none of us touched it. I ate part of my sea cucumber. It looks like a turd or a sweet potato that has been deep fried is used waste grease oil. When I poked it with my fork it just drained puss. Sure WEF go eat your own bugs. Why I included the above is to point out the Chinese are used to a different type of cuisine. Thank God McDonalds was 24 / 7 as we did a 3:00am run.

So the Feds back then wrote that either there was either an accident over at the Wuhan lab or a rogue employee may have gone combat and released the Covid-19 agent into the atmosphere in protest against whatever. The Feds were leaning towards an accident.

So in the meantime we have some 80 year old guy over at the NIH gravy train in the USA began propping up that it occurred in nature. Well I guess if I was the one approving grants to several organizations over in Wuhan I would also spin the narrative as Dr. Fauci obviously had the "joe bidens" memory loss to protect his arse via plausible deniability.

Now it would appear the CIA or MIC has regained control of the narrative as its now time to take back America. So lets tell the truth?

But previously speaking to Daily Express US, Matt Ridley, co-author of Viral: The Search for the Origin of Covid-19, said that he is more convinced by the explanation that the virus came from a Chinese laboratory - the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV)

He noted that the Chinese regime is still withholding the "identity and characteristics of the first cases and the dates".

Ridley added: "Who were the first cases? Where did they live? What were their professions? Were they scientists or people working in the market? That kind of information undoubtedly exists and has not been shared."

I would hope that any politician or political appointee who protected China in public here in the USA from 2020-2022 is charged with treason. You know whom I am writing about.

Can anyone say fauci you!

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

An accidental lab leak from China, that just so happened to cripple the worlds economies, produced a consolidation of power, and ensured a Democratic election win in the US.

WOWZA, for it being an ‘accident’ — it sure did accomplish a lot of agendas that had been in place for a long time.

BULLSNIP!

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 12:08 PM
link   

When Covid-19 began to evolve back in the Spring of 2020 I emailed my Fed "handler" as to what was being thought about in Fed land among various Special Agents. For many of you here does anyone realize that many retired Special Agents were recalled to active duty back then as it was considered a threat to the national security of the USA.

Wow, I hadn't heard that. Thanks for sharing.

Having studied biotechnology a little, I was fairly certain that Covid-19 was genetically engineered from the get go.

Since it came out of China, I considered the possibility, and even the likelihood, that we were under a biological attack.

What I didn't expect, was for governments around the world to jump on board with various aspects of a multifaceted special warfare attack.
1. Shutdowns
2. Quarantines
3. Masking
4. Social distancing
5. Condemning of inexpensive treatment options while promoting the expensive ones.
6. Experimental "vaccine" mandates
7. Mandated testing
8. Propaganda and an intense "vaccine" campaign
9. Delusions of "new normals"

edit on 30-6-2023 by IndieA because: added comma

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   
So a guy I work with, said some employee at google made a post about how they were sending people with covid to sporting events early on, and now it is gone.

Did anyone else catch that?

And I thought someone already admitted that it was a lab "leak"? (Although I will always believe intentional release)

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Yeah, I’m pretty sure those in high places would LOVE for everyone to be convinced it was an accidental lab leak from China.

That is a fine misdirection from the 5I groups, and the other Elite think tanks that are behind the present centralized global takeover attempt and likely the manufacture and distribution of whatever that was we all experienced.

Well written OP

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   
The Times just did a highly detailed report in 2 parts which is well worth a watch-It lays out literally everything we have talked about on the huge covid thread-a lot of stuff that was denied by Faucci,Dasak etc-is actually true..

If anyone wants to watch:

This report is highly damning of not only Faucci,the NiH and Dasak,but also the WHO and CCP.
Everyone was in on the coverup..
We were all told a pack of lies.
And to this day,not a single one of them has been held accountable for the biggest crime against humanity of recent times.

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 12:48 PM
link   
It was a lab leak 100 percent. This was admitted by many early on then hush-hushed and then people (leftist media) claimed it was people eating bats. I suppose they figured that since Chinese food in China uses all kinds of interesting food sources, that blaming it on a bat will take the heat off of officials everywhere.

The problem with the wet market theory is that nobody in China sells or eats "Bat". Bats are wild animals and carry diseases like a Typhoid Mary, but they are immune from the diseases they carry.

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Yes... it is that whistle blower from China. He said they sent infected colleagues to stay at a hotel with sports peopl under the guise of healthcare or something.

But I cant make it fit... we should have heard more about that then.

This is still a blame crusade. EcoHealth is still to blame for the research and NIAID funded it. So... most likely, Fauci made a deal with China. I dont see Fauci as someone who gives a rats ass about anyone than those who pays him the most.
Not even his own country.

Remember, NIAID is raking in bundles from the patent of the vaccine.......

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Well bats are sold at the market, but the thing was that the bats in question (WIV bats...) live in Yunnan and only Yunnan. Quite far from Wuhan. The bats they photographed at the market and used as argument back then was a completely different species....

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 01:19 PM
link   

I don't ever recall hearing the Fauci Flu was a result of people 'eating' bats; my recollection was it was a result of people being bitten by infected bats and/or coming into contact with feces / saliva / bodily fluids of infected bats. Am I remembering this wrong?

Regardless, I don't believe one lick of any of that theory anyway, it's all hooey in my opinion. The plague was released intentionally on the world.

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Fauci was just reading from the script.

The message from the top was to play it down.

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 01:52 PM
link   

these arent ordinary criminals, they are successful and wealthy so they can afford the best lawyers, not public defenders but elite sharp shooters in the litigation game

and half of them got successful and wealthy working for the same syndicate who owns the fbi

ergo no repercussions

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I actually think I heard both versions in the beginning.

BTW, good to see you posting again!

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: flice

Well bats are sold at the market, but the thing was that the bats in question (WIV bats...) live in Yunnan and only Yunnan. Quite far from Wuhan. The bats they photographed at the market and used as argument back then was a completely different species....

I'm surprised a little bit that they are in fact sold there. I couldn't find anyone before who ever heard of bats as a food item there, but that's in Shanghai. I have relatives in Shanghai and asked a lot of them about bat meat. They were grossed out by the idea and said they had never heard of anyone eating or cooking or selling it. (But that doesn't mean it isn't a thing in other cities or provinces). If you say they are sold there I believe you.

So they still did lie in the media about it, which just means they were trying to hide and dispel the lab leak scenario.

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

I don't ever recall hearing the Fauci Flu was a result of people 'eating' bats; my recollection was it was a result of people being bitten by infected bats and/or coming into contact with feces / saliva / bodily fluids of infected bats. Am I remembering this wrong?

Regardless, I don't believe one lick of any of that theory anyway, it's all hooey in my opinion. The plague was released intentionally on the world.

I remember hearing it bandied about early on when accusations of a "lab leak" was first going around, that people in Wuhan were buying infected bats at a "farmers market" wet market type of thing and that's when the human infections started, was what the media tried to claim. Of course their story changed whenever they needed to move the goalposts as always.

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

An accidental lab leak from China, that just so happened to cripple the worlds economies, produced a consolidation of power, and ensured a Democratic election win in the US.

WOWZA, for it being an ‘accident’ — it sure did accomplish a lot of agendas that had been in place for a long time.

BULLSNIP!

Yeppers...

It wasn't the virus that did all that, it was the ridiculously insane over-reaction to it.

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I remember seeing videos of bats being boiled in a large pot (soup) in the wet markets of Wuhan.

But talking about this is pointless - because that’s not how the virus started. It is however, very convenient for the narrative (for morons only).

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Im with you on that. There are no coincidences in politics.

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Keep in mind, they got away with the 'bush meat' story for how Aids started, and that same little gnome was involved.

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I covered all this in July 2020.

21 Century Pandemic Timeline

No one does searches on ATS apparently because that thread fell flat rather quickly. I stopped when I got to 2020 and left it there (on ATS at any rate). I continued my research and posted it elsewhere, seeing how few here (or in another forum) seemed to care. Don't even bother asking me about my continued research, most of it has been coming to light now anyway, so go ahead and pick up the pieces I put together 3 years ago for everyone here.

The memory black hole sucks everything into it, here on ATS as much as anywhere else. Have fun figuring it all out all over again.

edit on 30-6-2023 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join