It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Dead and 3 Injured in Possible Terror Attack in Nottingham England

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: mr-lizard

Allegedly around 4AM YESTERDAY

4am this morning UK time.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cwantas

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

originally posted by: Cwantas
It's been played down on UK news outlets as gang related.

They talked about mental health issues earlier on Talk TV

You'd think they would wait until they have the actual truth of what happened.

It's Talk TV we are talking about here and I only 'watch' it for James Whale at the weekends yet it is on the radio at work. Loads of times so called terror attacks are later relegated to 'they had mental health issues' which seems a little strange when all terrorists have mental health issues if they can take on the possibility of hurting or killing innocent people. It's just what fits at the time with TPTB and their MSM

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Some more here:

www.lbc.co.uk...
edit on 13-6-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Sounds more like a lone nutter than a terrorist from what I've gathered so far, the proxy government as you put is bang on though. More like public enemy's than public servants.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

Sorry, what do you mean by "proxy government"?

We simply don't know the facts yet.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

He said poxy but I read proxy... nevermind I stand by the government being more like public enemy's than public servants bit.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 05:36 PM
link   

All part of the evil corrupt Kalergi plan:

www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Lets just say Nottingham is very diverse thanks to our spinless MP's

The UK is finished..... and i live here !

All the best

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 06:25 AM
link   
BBC Radio 2 just been pushing the 'mental health issues' slant again

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: malte85

More than 600 migrants crossed the English Channel on Sunday, the highest number on a single day so far this year, the Home Office said.

Some 616 people were detected making the journey from France in 12 small boats.

The previous daily high for this year was 497 people on April 22.
www.bbc.co.uk...

Doesn't matter whether they're criminals or not we don't have the resources to accommodate the world and its uncle on this small island , Immigration is running toward 1 Million a year , schools , hospitals and local authorities are already buckling under the strain and it will only get worse.

Ever watch the film Children of Men? I've always thought that was prophetic. It's almost like all of this is being done to usher in the extreme police state that was displayed in the film. Hopefully I'm wrong...but I don't see how else these backwards policies play out. The same policies all across the west at that. Clearly coordinated.
edit on thpamWed, 14 Jun 2023 08:10:34 -0500k2306America/Chicago1410 by Sparkymedic because: Hmm

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

Ah, I see.

Poxy indeed!

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Counter-terror police are still working with Notts Police so it seems there's evidence this is more than just mental health issues.

4am seems a very odd for a terror attack as there's so few people about but footage of the raids on adresses/eye-witness reports of police gun shots at different locations seems to indicate a further plot may have been avoided or SIS can't rule out the potential he was part of a terror cell/not all members of hypothetical cell have been arrested.

There's footage of a guy fighting him off as the knifeman tries to break into a homeless hostel which no doubt saved a lot of lives - still a tragedy though.

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: malte85

would you agree that the absolute majority of all asylum seekers are not criminals?

As the vast majority of people claiming asylum in the UK have no real reason to claim asylum and fake it in addition to which they have passed through safe nations like France where they should have made their claim then surely that makes them criminals

Criminals? They're country shopping. After all, doesn't England owe the entire world some reverse imperialism? [sarc off]

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Yes, my sincerest apologies for all that stuff. My bad.

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

I saw a witness talking about a gunshot but not heard anything more about it.

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 10:47 AM
link   
CCTV footage has been released of the attacker trying to break into a residential home which houses vulnerable and homeless people in Nottingham.

Nottingham attacks: CCTV image of suspect

CCTV shows the chilling moment the Nottingham attacks suspect was skulking outside Seely Hirst House amid the rampage which saw students Barnaby Webber and Grace Kumar, and caretaker Ian Coates killed

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

originally posted by: malte85

would you agree that the absolute majority of all asylum seekers are not criminals?

As the vast majority of people claiming asylum in the UK have no real reason to claim asylum and fake it in addition to which they have passed through safe nations like France where they should have made their claim then surely that makes them criminals

Criminals? They're country shopping. After all, doesn't England owe the entire world some reverse imperialism? [sarc off]

Ha yes! These things do come back to bite you eventually

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

Counter-terror police are still working with Notts Police so it seems there's evidence this is more than just mental health issues.

No doubt this geezer has been watching terror vids though they're all mad who go down this route whether diagnosed or as yet not so

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Great to see one of those homeless people chinning him good & proper as he tried to climb in through the open window. Then calmly shutting the window from inside afterwards. Evil, spineless chump who used a cowardly & relatively ineffectual attack strategy. Hopefully Security Service have dealt with the threat. Sick of this sort of #.

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I have no idea of the race or religion of this piece of # yet - like most I could guess but I'll wait - but what I do know is that far, far too many of these scumbags are being allowed to roam around unvetted.
Those who do get 'vetted' go through a very unfit-for-purpose procedure that quite obviously isn't working.

But of course the bleeding heart do-gooding wokists use every possible legal loophole to protect these people and make every lame and pathetic excuse for them.

If urgent and effective action isn't taken shortly there is going to be a massive backlash....and that is something no reasonable person wants to see happen.

My heart goes out to the families and all affected by this tragedy.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join