It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. President Joe Biden - Killing Unborn Human Babies Improves the Soul of America.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Women have to have a career along side of men to have a comfortable income. So when you calculate the costs of two cars, the house, cost of living and child care, what twenty something can afford that? What couple both with careers has the time for more than two kids.

Gotta have an education in order to have a career. So, factor in student loans.....

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Meh, the people who don't have the responsibility to make the effort to not have kids by using protection are non contributors to society anyways. I couldn't care less if they kill their own anymore. I hope they die off as well as those that choose not to because of "climate change" and their "carbon footprint". The entirety of the US is better off without these people, so the sooner they kill their own children and themselves off, the better.

I am pro-life, but only for those that teach their kids to become a contributing member of society. Outside of that.....let them kill themselves all day long. I'm tired of supporting them, personally.

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngelHeart
a reply to: rickymouse

Where did you pull that crap out of? According to the Census the population has being increasing 20-30 million a deacade the last 50 years. Just making # up are we?

You need to look at the total immigration over the period. Then calculate the number of offspring that came through that immigration since the seventies. Since the mid seventies there were somewhere around fourty million immigrants that came into the USA and factor in all their offspring to get proper numbers since that point. My son in law is guatamalan and they have had six kids, lots of immigrants have more kids than the original population before the seventies have. I have known a lot of Hispanic people over the years and almost all the ones I know had big families.

I should have put in more information in my first post to show what I said meant.

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

We're all "immigrants", unless you're native American. My father's parents came from Poland and Austria, to escape fascism. My mother's grandparents came from Scotland to escape religious oppression and poverty. My daughter's father, my X, came from Columbia to escape the cartel.

We're all Americans, regardless of where are parents were born.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

the first "native americans" were all asian

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 08:51 PM
link   
June 13, 2023

Here is ANOTHER Reason Why U.S. Citizens were willing to protest to the point of being arrested, in an attempt to stop JOE BIDEN from moving into the White House as U.S. President, in January 2021.

A Corrupt President With Zero Respect for the Office: twitter.com...

A summary of what you saw in that quick (censored/edited) video clip: www.breitbart.com...

Ronald Reagan would roll over in his grave, if he knew how Joe Biden desecrates the office of the Presidency.

Even adulterer Bill Clinton knew to keep the sleazy stuff hidden in closets, or down-low, under his Oval Office desk.

There's no telling what all happens (off camera) in OUR WHITE HOUSE, while Joe Biden and his sick minions are running the country.

-cwm

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 10:42 PM
link   

President Joe Biden couldn't wait until June 19th (for some reason) to celebrate the new "Juneteenth" federal holiday.

Joe Biden and his former shower buddy, daughter Ashley, celebrated tonight, Tuesday June 13th.

Biden says his administration, "Literally Redeems the Soul of America".
He's really into the "Soul of America" mindset this year, isn't he.

posted on Jul, 15 2023 @ 09:45 PM
link   
July 15, 2023

President Biden was staunchly PRO-LIFE a few years ago. I wonder what happened to make him stop caring about unborn children?

posted on Jul, 15 2023 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Why would Joe kill the babies when he enjoys sniffing them?

Biden Caught Sniffing Child AGAIN, Disgusting Video Goes Viral Of The President

Tim Pool has come a long way... I'm starting to appreciate his work. : )

Biden doesn't respect personal boundaries, especially when it comes to the little ones.

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Meh, the people who don't have the responsibility to make the effort to not have kids by using protection are non contributors to society anyways. I couldn't care less if they kill their own anymore. I hope they die off as well as those that choose not to because of "climate change" and their "carbon footprint". The entirety of the US is better off without these people, so the sooner they kill their own children and themselves off, the better.

I am pro-life, but only for those that teach their kids to become a contributing member of society. Outside of that.....let them kill themselves all day long. I'm tired of supporting them, personally.

You may not be aware, but the use of protection is not a 100% guarantee against pregnancy. In addition, situations are different.

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: KatherineBarker

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

You may not be aware, but the use of protection is not a 100% guarantee against pregnancy. In addition, situations are different.

But we are not talking about medical indications. Rather, about those who obviously take the process too lightly.

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
We're all "immigrants", unless you're native American.

That's not true.
The left likes to say stuff like this, but it's not true.
Anyone born here is an American, and not because they are an immigrant.
By your way of thinking, Native American Indians were all immigrants.
They came from ASIA and wiped out the CLOVIS who were here before them.

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
July 15, 2023

President Biden was staunchly PRO-LIFE a few years ago. I wonder what happened to make him stop caring about unborn children?

Whatever it was, he needs to be formally excommunicated from the Catholic Church.
He says he's a good Catholic and very spiritual, but then supports abortion like this.
The bishop needs to deny him communion and have a talk with him.

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: FinalyBird
a reply to: KatherineBarker

You may not know, but using contraception is not a 100% guarantee against pregnancy. In addition, there are different situations. Abortion should be legalized for a hundred different reasons. For example, abortions can save a woman's life if the pregnancy threatens her health or safety. Abortions can also prevent children's birth with severe anomalies or hereditary diseases. I understand that thousands of women worldwide face a situation where abortion may also be necessary in cases of rape, incest, or forced pregnancy.

But we are not talking about medical indications. Rather, about those who obviously take the process too lightly.

Chances are you haven't experienced this situation personally.
edit on 14-8-2023 by KatherineBarker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan2

That's not true.

Then it’s more likely that Native Americans are Africans because in any case, they first settled from Africa to Asia, and only then to America.

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
July 15, 2023

Whatever it was, he needs to be formally excommunicated from the Catholic Church.
He says he's a good Catholic and very spiritual, but then supports abortion like this.
The bishop needs to deny him communion and have a talk with him.

It seems that he has long lost touch with reality, and broadcasts his speech randomly.

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 12:16 PM
link   

a reply to: KatherineBarker

You may not know, but using contraception is not a 100% guarantee against pregnancy. In addition, there are different situations. Abortion should be legalized for a hundred different reasons. For example, abortions can save a woman's life if the pregnancy threatens her health or safety. Abortions can also prevent children's birth with severe anomalies or hereditary diseases. I understand that thousands of women worldwide face a situation where abortion may also be necessary in cases of rape, incest, or forced pregnancy.

Chances are you haven't experienced this situation personally.

Of course, because I do not turn off the brain to satisfy my whims. Instead of acting solely on instinct and instantaneous desires, I prefer to make conscious decisions, analyze situations and weigh the possible consequences.

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 12:48 PM
link   

That's not true.

Then it’s more likely that Native Americans are Africans because in any case, they first settled from Africa to Asia, and only then to America.

True. And upon arrival in America they wiped out the CLOVIS.

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Of course, because I do not turn off the brain to satisfy my whims. Instead of acting solely on instinct and instantaneous desires, I prefer to make conscious decisions, analyze situations and weigh the possible consequences.

You need to be less thick-skinned. Abortion should be legalized for a hundred different reasons. For example, abortions can save a woman's life if the pregnancy threatens her health or safety. Abortions can also prevent children's birth with severe anomalies or hereditary diseases. While preparing a term paper, I came across a study gradesfixer.com... n-should-be-legalized-argumentative-essay/, from which it clearly follows that this is a massive problem. Thousands of women worldwide face a situation where abortion may also be necessary in cases of rape, incest, or forced pregnancy. It should be accessible for all women who need it, regardless of their circumstances or reasons.

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Abortion should be legalized for a hundred different reasons.

It IS legal.

<< 1    3 >>

join