It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. President Joe Biden - Killing Unborn Human Babies Improves the Soul of America.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Saturday, June 10, 2023

What is going on with this man? A few years ago, Joe Biden was 100% against Aborting children. At some point he started approving of the killings.
Now, he thinks terminating those who would be beautiful young children if left alone, is "good for the soul of America"...

Joe Biden campaigned for re-election Thursday on the notion that killing unborn babies in abortions is somehow good for “the soul of America.”

During a press conference Thursday, Biden mentioned abortion in connection to fighting for “the soul of America.”

In a comment about state abortion bans, he promised voters he will continue to fight against “extremists” who are “dictating what health care decisions women can make,” according to the report.
Source-A: www.lifenews.com...
Source-B w/comments: gettr.com...

You'd think when the leader of America makes such a profound statement, he would elaborate....explain himself.

How does restricting the reasons for legally Killing Unborn Children, harm the Soul of America?

Because the people of America elected Joseph R. Biden as our leader, we deserve to know where his head/mind is at, don't we?

-CareWeMust

edit on 6/10/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 10:16 PM
link   
The population of America has been dropping for decades, and to hide that, the government has been allowing more immigration and illegal aliens to come in so people don't know how much it is dropping. Even without abortions and birth control figured in, the population is decreasing. Adding chemistry to foods can accomplish this, but at the same time there would be more birth defects like autism and cancer elevation. It is impossible to check all these chemicals for all properties but I am guessing since we can now be replaced by robotics to take care of things, we are expendable.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Making abortion illegal is addressing the symptom, not the illness.

A modest house in a lot of normal cities is 200-400k now.

Women have to have a career along side of men to have a comfortable income. So when you calculate the costs of two cars, the house, cost of living and child care, what twenty something can afford that? What couple both with careers has the time for more than two kids.

This isn’t just America. It’s the industrialized world where most inhabitants are in cities, where children can be a burden as opposed to rural land where they’re seen as help.

We have one political party who thinks abortion solves this, and another who wants to ignore the problems once the kids are born.

How much does it cost to raise a kid 0-18? And as if the number isn’t high, god forbid you want to see their way through college.
edit on 11-6-2023 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Obviously there are some people the world would never have missed.

Biden even denies his own blood in his grand daughter.

Disgusting rapist perv

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 10:53 PM
link   

What gets me is how Joe Biden can avoid being called a RACIST President for saying Abortion is good for the soul.

A full 73% of all aborted babies in America, are Black or Hispanic.

The KKK and Church of Satan LOVES Abortions for that very reason!

Maybe Americans overall agree with Joe Biden on this issue, because it helps to keep Blacks a smaller minority. Due to legal and illegal immigration, there are now more Hispanics than Blacks in the USA.

Hispanics are now the largest minority: en.wikipedia.org...#

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Saloon

Obviously there are some people the world would never have missed.

Biden even denies his own blood in his grand daughter.

Disgusting rapist perv

Anyone who will sell U.S. Secrets for cash/gems/favors, or accept $5 million to change U.S. Policy, is a U.S. citizen who should be charged with High Treason.

If the U.S. House doesn't get the ball rolling, starting with Biden's Impeachment, we'll just have to accept the Rapist Perv as a President Americans are willing to live with.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

What gets me is how Joe Biden can avoid being called a RACIST President for saying Abortion is good for the soul.

Maybe Americans overall agree with Joe Biden on this issue, because it helps to keep Blacks a smaller minority. Due to legal and illegal immigration, there are now more Hispanics than Blacks in the USA.

I read about hispanics overtaking blacks in the USA about a year and a half or more ago. That is when they started pushing the fact that Hispanics, Asians, and mediterainians, and even native Americans are whites. There are more than two races in the world. Everyone has equal rights, no matter what color or race you are, if you are a legal citizen of the USA you get full rights.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 11:44 PM
link   

i know you are heavily invested in politics (far more so than myself, i think they are all idiots) so surely it will be easy for you to provide a link to the actual press conference, either a full transcript or video

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 11:51 PM
link   

on one hand, I despise careless women using abortion as quick birth control, on the other, abortion is necessary in cases of rape, incest and if the fetus is risking the mother's life or has defects incompatible with life.

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Saturday, June 10, 2023

What is going on with this man? A few years ago, Joe Biden was 100% against Aborting children. At some point he started approving of the killings.
Now, he thinks terminating those who would be beautiful young children if left alone, is "good for the soul of America"...

Joe Biden campaigned for re-election Thursday on the notion that killing unborn babies in abortions is somehow good for “the soul of America.”

During a press conference Thursday, Biden mentioned abortion in connection to fighting for “the soul of America.”

In a comment about state abortion bans, he promised voters he will continue to fight against “extremists” who are “dictating what health care decisions women can make,” according to the report.
Source-A: www.lifenews.com...
Source-B w/comments: gettr.com...

You'd think when the leader of America makes such a profound statement, he would elaborate....explain himself.

How does restricting the reasons for legally Killing Unborn Children, harm the Soul of America?

Because the people of America elected Joseph R. Biden as our leader, we deserve to know where his head/mind is at, don't we?

-CareWeMust

i could answer that
but i don't want a ban.

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Which of your two "unbiased" links says what you claim?
I have already lookes at both so i know the answer.
edit on 11-6-2023 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 01:05 AM
link   
It's a volatile issue that is sure to polarize the younger voters. LGBTQXYZ is the other issue, along with all the poor illegal immigrants that the DNC is counting on to get the winning votes for the coup de gras.

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 01:15 AM
link   

If the U.S. House doesn't get the ball rolling, starting with Biden's Impeachment, we'll just have to accept the Rapist Perv as a President Americans are willing to live with.

Unfortunately what men learn from history is that men never learn from history.

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 06:05 AM
link   
One question, is it better to put 10 fatherless bastards into a world that is short before collapsing because of some megalomaniac "philanthropists", money bags and their dream of a NWO?

If people would have enough money left at the end of the day they would have children. If there would be good prospects for the future, the people would have children. But right now, in our reality, it´s a shame to set people into this world without being able to ask them beforehand if they want to live in such a dystopian BS world.

I f you aren´t able to feed and raise your kids then it´s simply better for these kids not to be born.

It´s just rational thinking and not bad because sleepy, creepy Joe said it once to maybe catch 23 voters.

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Ha, this is the guy who did the same act when he told employers to fire employees who didn’t wan nasty shots? What a stooge

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 06:10 AM
link   
How quickly the media forgets how he was trying to mess with not just a females, but every Americans health by forcing and coercing that ridiculous mask and vax nonsense

Nice try loser, no one besides a complete idiot believes you have any real concern for an American citizens health

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Where did you pull that crap out of? According to the Census the population has being increasing 20-30 million a deacade the last 50 years. Just making # up are we?

edit on 11-6-2023 by AngelHeart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I dont see why or how a president should have an opinion on abortion. let individual states decide how to handle this very tricky situation

of course, a president should be legally allowed to say what he want, im dont mean take away a president's 1st amendment. I mean, its just not wise to go there as president
edit on 11-6-2023 by Salamandy because: not a 1st amendment objection

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngelHeart
Just making # up are we?

Yep.

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Hispanics are considered White as a race by the US government....check the census. Hispanic is just an ethnicity. Even middle easterners are White by the US census.

So....how do you think the numbers get skewed? Because almost all brown people that don't identify as black, are considered white.

Odd, right?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join