It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6.7.2023 - Candidate Trump Notified that President Biden's DOJ has Made Him a Criminal Target.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl
a reply to: carewemust

I think Biden's Insurrection is in its last stages and is entering its death throws. They're making a few last staged stabs at Trump which they know will fail and will only find him vindicated and solidify his position as the republican candidate. Which they intend to have him win.

Hillary Clinton said in 2016, if Trump wins they are all going to hang from nooses.

Former FBI director James Comey said something similar just this past weekend during an interview.

Before leaving office at the end of 2020, William Barr implemented firing squads and gas chambers as legal methods of execution in America.

Putting two plus two together at this stage is not hard for most who are paying attention.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: frogs453

Good find! Definitely part of the plan.

They really don’t understand what they are broadcasting?

Milley instructed the Joint Chiefs to ensure Trump issued no illegal orders and that he be informed if there was any concern.

That, by a general, to a cic is illegal?
And more examples of the illegal treatment president trump was subjected to.

Lol
They are trying to hide the corruption by broadcasting the corruption.

A jury is going to love this conversation.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: fencesitter85

Oh he knew what he was doing.

There is now a transcript released of the audio presented to the grand jury showing he knew what he had and that he could not declassify. In part:

“As president, I could have declassified, but now I can’t,” Trump says, according to the transcript.

“Secret. This is secret information. Look, look at this,” Trump says at one point, according to the transcript. “This was done by the military and given to me.”

“All sorts of stuff – pages long, look. Wait a minute, let’s see here. I just found, isn’t that amazing? This totally wins my case, you know. Except it is like, highly confidential. Secret. This is secret information. Look, look at this.”

Link

Have you read the actual transcript, or just a link to a CNN article with broken up quotes littered with CNN spin in between?

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbare
a reply to: UKTruth

The DOJ has a conviction rate of around 90%. They don't bring charges unless they have a slam dunk case. Especially in a case so high profile.

They also brought cases against Jan 6th defendants where they were deliberately hiding facts from the court while threatening others into taking plea deals.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Cymatic

Yes, so please explain how the transcript is great and exonerates Mr. Trump in any way, shape or form? My understanding is this conversation came about because he was angry about Milleys comments about him. So he mentions classified documents he had in his possession that he was aware he could not declassify because he was mad Milley made a comment that he didn't trust Trump?

Well with good reason apparently, considering the man no longer President, with no security clearance had copies of classified military plans.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DoubleDNH

Do you know what Indictment means? Its a pre judgement so someone can be tried. Its not a conviction. Those things are dismissed on the daily in america.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: Cymatic

Yes, so please explain how the transcript is great and exonerates Mr. Trump in any way, shape or form? My understanding is this conversation came about because he was angry about Milleys comments about him. So he mentions classified documents he had in his possession that he was aware he could not declassify because he was mad Milley made a comment that he didn't trust Trump?

Well with good reason apparently, considering the man no longer President, with no security clearance had copies of classified military plans.

No no wait, it's "part of the plan" remember 🤣

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Question,if they have TAPE why didnt they PLAY IT instead of using a transcript?

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Second question: Where did the tape come from?

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   

They did play the tape for the grand jury. CNN was not provided with the tape. Only a transcript.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   

The tape was played for the grand jury. That's who actually needed to hear it at this moment. We will get to hear it when it's released.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

The laptop of Trump's Director of Communications, Margo Martin.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbare

I remember when Linda Tripp was in a bunch of trouble for recording Monica without her knowledge. I wonder why she's about the only person I remember actually being in trouble for that kind of thing.

Oh yeah, it's ok to secretly record republicans?

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 12:31 PM
link   

It wasn't done in secret. Trump regularly had her record his interviews.
edit on 9-6-2023 by Threadbare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 12:33 PM
link   

That narcissism gets him in trouble every time

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbare

It wasn't done in secret. Trump regularly had her record his interviews.

Any proof of that or is it just her word vs his?

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: DoubleDNH

Do you know what Indictment means? Its a pre judgement so someone can be tried. Its not a conviction. Those things are dismissed on the daily in america.

I am very aware what indictment means. Which is why I did not say anything about convicting him.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

I remember when Linda Tripp was in a bunch of trouble for recording Monica without her knowledge. I wonder why she's about the only person I remember actually being in trouble for that kind of thing.

Oh yeah, it's ok to secretly record republicans?

Different laws about recording in different states is the first thing that comes to mind. Also, I am not 100% certain of this but the recordings (at least part of them) were trump-approved recordings but he just cannot help himself and quickly inserts his foot into his mouth.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 03:42 PM
link   
What I have seen is a a transcript of Trump actually sharing classified documents with his staff and a writer and talking about it in terms that make it clear he knew they were secret and that was no longer able to declassify them. If that transcript is legitimate then he is getting convicted - no doubt.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Language continues to give everything away. Such that, if the thread title refers to the DOJ as Biden's, or weaponized, or the left's

OR

If the title even just refers to the Donald as President, then, as per the norm for these days, you know which two wrote the thread...

You are perpetuating willful ignorance in the name of free speech and it is being permitted by those who should have it denied.

You are a big part of why this place blows now

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join