It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6.7.2023 - Candidate Trump Notified that President Biden's DOJ has Made Him a Criminal Target.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoubleDNH

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: combatmaster

After what Biden did in Afghanistan, how anyone could still support the Biden Administration is beyond me.

Biden made the hard decision that Obama promised and failed to do and that Trump pronised and failed to do... we should have been out of Afghanistan a decade ago.

Biden facilitated the rape and murder of many afghan men and women.
Apologies on his behalf are disgusting.

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

After what Biden did in Afghanistan, how anyone could still support the Biden Administration is beyond me.

Biden made the hard decision that Obama promised and failed to do and that Trump pronised and failed to do... we should have been out of Afghanistan a decade ago.

Biden facilitated the rape and murder of many afghan men and women.
Apologies on his behalf are disgusting.

Thousands of refugee children are at this moment being raped and tortured right here in the United States because of Biden's "Open Border" policy.

One aspect of Open Borders is no tracking of those who are turned loose in this country. In fact, the Biden Admin is giving money to Adults who will take care of migrant children. No background checks. The system is overwhelmed and the children get screwed...literally.

A border official was on Fox News describing how one little girl contained the DNA (semen) of 76 men when she was brought in to the hospital last month. Tough guy..but was near tears.

BIDEN AND HIS CONTROLLERS AND MINIONS ARE ALL EVIL.

As with Putin, no fate is too harsh for them!

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Pattern emerges. It's a "niche" of powerful, but corrupt, government officials who are continuing what President Barack Obama put into motion to protect their group.

On June 2nd former Mueller special counsel and impeachment operatives Andrew Weissmann and Norm Eisen published their current Trump prosecution memo [Read Here] using a novel and arcane interpretation of US Code 793.

Four days later media began reporting from leaks within the Jack Smith special counsel of the main legal approach they were going to use against President Trump [citation].

What approach is Jack Smith taking, US Code 793! This is not coincidental.

Andrew Weissmann and Norm Eisen wrote this memo last week. Special Counsel Jack Smith is using it now.

At the time the 186-page Weissmann & Eisen guidance was completed, CTH drew attention to it [HERE] because we track the way the Lawfare operatives work.

In addition to protecting the interests of corrupt former Obama officials, organizing, supporting and coordinating with the Lawfare network, is the purpose for Deputy AG Lisa Monaco to exist in current Main Justice operations.

Special Counsel Jack Smith is a tool, vessel, and willing participant in one long Lawfare continuum that originates back in the Obama administration when they weaponized the DOJ to target their political opposition.
More at; theconservativetreehouse.com... isen/#more-247516

IT's a BIG MULTI-YEAR CHESS GAME! The loser vanishes...poof!

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Meanwhile , In Yet Another Smear Attempt on the Right Honorable Donald J. Trump .................

" J.D. Vance Knocks DeSantis Campaign: ‘Unacceptable’ to Smear Trump with Fake AI Images "

" Ohio Sen. J.D. Vance (R) on Thursday knocked the DeSantis campaign after it came under fire for sharing a video criticizing former President Donald Trump’s handling of Dr. Anthony Fauci, using what appear to be AI-generated images of Trump fondly hugging the former National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAD) director. "

“It was sneaky to intermix what appears to be authentic photos with fake photos, but these three images are almost certainly AI generated,” said Hany Farid, a professor at the University of California, Berkeley and expert in digital forensics, misinformation and image analysis.

Farid and two other media forensics experts polled by AFP agreed the images have irregular characteristics typical of those produced by AI. "

"Among other indications of fakery, the sign behind Trump and Fauci in the collage’s upper-left image resembles the backdrop of the White House press briefing room, but the text is incomprehensible and does not properly spell “The White House” or “Washington.”

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis’s Rapid Response Director Christina Pushaw appeared to dismiss the critiques, sharing an obviously fake image shared by Trump on Truth Social featuring DeSantis riding on a rhinoceros. "

DeSantis Is Now Officially in the Scumbag Dem Camp of Smearing the Opposition for Political Gain .

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Interesting no leaks from jury indictment vote……

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 04:57 PM
link   

It's the utter failure on how Biden did it.

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 06:05 PM
link   
From a Englishman.... i like trump.

Trump 2024

He was the best president you ever had, in my nearly 60 year old opinion.

All the best

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: RickinVa

Joe Biden is supposed to answer questions from the press this afternoon, standing next to the UK President.

Only FoxNews is planning to cover it.

Joe is becoming too much a liability for CNN and MSNBC?

I just want to make sure I understand your current fiction correctly.

Ignoring the fact that the UK doesnt have a president.

You are telling me that FoxNews was the only nextwork to cover the Biden meeting with the UK " President?"

edit on 8-6-2023 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Once again, as he did for the search at MAL, Trump announced he has been indicted and has to appear Tuesday at the federal courthouse. No news reporting it yet. Just him on Truth.

Truth Social

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Specifically, he is to appear at the Federal Courthouse in Miami, which is a bit surprising. It seems Smith weighed the venue issue and decided it would be smarter to proceed with an indictment in SDFL.

That said, there may be more charges coming from the DC grand jury.

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Ask and you shall receive.

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Heard the Miami charges are willful retention of national security material, obstruction and conspiracy. 7 in total. Not confirmed.
edit on 8-6-2023 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

I would assume that Meadows is one of the other parties involved in the conspiracy charge.

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Biden's Justice Department has just indicted a political opponent.

If Trump ain't safe, do you honestly think any of us are?

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I didn't steal hundreds of pages of classified documents, disobey a subpoena, lie to investigators, attempt to destroy evidence, and possibly show that classified material to unauthorized parties.

I'd say I'm pretty safe over here.

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Biden's Justice Department has just indicted a political opponent.

If Trump ain't safe, do you honestly think any of us are?

Welcome to the motherland comrade

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbare

I didn't steal hundreds of pages of classified documents, disobey a subpoena, lie to investigators, attempt to destroy evidence, and possibly show that classified material to unauthorized parties.

I'd say I'm pretty safe over here.

Neither did Trump, so my point stands.

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Somebody hasn't been paying attention.

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadlink
From a Englishman.... i like trump.

Trump 2024

He was the best president you ever had, in my nearly 60 year old opinion.

All the best

Yeah, so much better than Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt and Franklin Delano Roosevelt.

What you said would be like my saying that King Charles I and King John were England's best kings. Or that Neville Chamberlain was England's best PM.

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Unless it is shown that Biden is even MORE crooked. And it appears that may be the case indeed.

When Prosecutor John Lausch was removed from the Criminal investigation of Biden's classified document abuse, and replaced by a Special Counsel Team, by Biden's own boss, everyone paying attention, could see how potentially huge Biden's crimes were/are.

Replaced by Biden's own boss? Who would that be? Garland appointed a special counsel to make it clear that there was no preferential treatment of Biden by his DOJ. It doesn't necessarily mean he's believed to have committed huge crimes. But you keep doing you, spinning things as being more than they are.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join