It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Was EcoHealth Alliance’s Grant Reinstated Despite Group’s Apparent Failure to Comply...?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

How much money did the Biden family receive from Chinese interests? It doesn't create a terribly difficult equation to put together. America is for sale.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

How much money did the Biden family receive from Chinese interests? It doesn't create a terribly difficult equation to put together. America is for sale.

I would counter that it's not America that's for sale... it's Biden (and/or whoever he is ensconced with.)

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maxmars

originally posted by: ketsuko

I would counter that it's not America that's for sale... it's Biden (and/or whoever he is ensconced with.)

Until they stop being in charge, there's precious little difference.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I was of the understanding that the DoD was behind the whole thing. Both the research that lead to the pandemic and the "vaccines". I seem to remember a thread on here about it and have heard RFK jnr talk about it. Seemed persuasive.

If so they'll simply continue with their bioweapons research, regardless of who or which agency officially "signs off" on research or gives grants or what conditions aren't being adhered to. No one will ever be held accountable.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Quintilian

It seems reasonable that the any national defense organization would be very interested in this kind of technology. It makes sense that viral synthesis efforts must be understood.

However the last few human generations involved a steady and increasing pressure to accept and be directly led by political entities (most of whom are actually commerce representatives)... as a result military intelligence became political intelligence, and military resources became the playthings of commercial actors' puppeteering 'political' proxies.

I can be reasonably comfortable with the idea that the DoD was involved... but their objectives are now actually driven by profiteering first and political utility second, with "national security" a mere trapping of marketing.

Oh for the days when the only thing you had to worry about with the military was over-amped 'conquest' fantasies in their leadership. Now it is about economic exploitation and political shenanigans for sale to the highest bidder. (Of course, today' highest bidders are eugenicists control freaks.)

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maxmars
a reply to: Quintilian

It seems reasonable that the any national defense organization would be very interested in this kind of technology. It makes sense that viral synthesis efforts must be understood.

However the last few human generations involved a steady and increasing pressure to accept and be directly led by political entities (most of whom are actually commerce representatives)... as a result military intelligence became political intelligence, and military resources became the playthings of commercial actors' puppeteering 'political' proxies.

I can be reasonably comfortable with the idea that the DoD was involved... but their objectives are now actually driven by profiteering first and political utility second, with "national security" a mere trapping of marketing.

Oh for the days when the only thing you had to worry about with the military was over-amped 'conquest' fantasies in their leadership. Now it is about economic exploitation and political shenanigans for sale to the highest bidder. (Of course, today' highest bidders are eugenicists control freaks.)

It's true that there has been an obvious merging of the state and corporate/financial worlds in the west (generally considered a feature of fascism), but it might be worth reading Smedley Butler. The US military has always been an arm of the corporate world, via the state.

The objective was always about exploitation and profiteering for the few, it's just more obvious now as their shenanigans are affecting Americans themselves rather than just some poor unfortunates in far flung places no one cared about.

There is too much to indicate foreknowledge of this whole event, both the release of the virus and the well rehearsed response to it (especially banning of treatments and deployment of mRNA drugs among others) for it to be what the narrative claims. In fact the narrative itself seems a result of planning.

This appears to be a mass experiment with the US DoD central to the whole thing. I can remember RFK jr explaining how companies like Pfizer and Moderna themselves in reality did little more than allow their names to be associated with (and profiteer from) these concoctions. The real research (including all manner of relevant patents) was already done.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join