It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CA lawmaker warns Black residents to be 'realistic' on reparations

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmeraldCoastFreedm
Looks like people leaving California had an effect, 32 billion dollar budget deficit and now he chopped budgets for climate control projects had to reroute budgets for flood control.
With all of the footage of crime, drug use and homeless crazies I hope someone is stock piling footage for an attack ad.
Make America like California? I would laugh but the left would vote for it.

The Californians who are fleeing it because of it's far far extremist left policies, are the ones who voted for these policies.

What they are doing is polluting where they are moving to, because their ideology hasn't changed. They won't take responsibility for what they did with their votes, or the damage their ideology directly caused, and it was directly and definitely their own fault this happened in CA.

Fleeing Californians will do their best to turn where ever they moved to into CA, because they haven't learned it was their own fault that their homes became cesspools of crime, drugs, and homelessness.

The interviews with celebrities who did this went like this: We can't tolerate the crime, the homelessness, the drugs on the street, it is too dangerous to stay in CA - but I am still a liberal and believe in doing all I can to create equity of outcome for all, justice for all (meaning no one is held responsible for any crime, but receives "understanding" for what they did). In other words turning where they move to into the same cesspool of filth and rampant crime as California.

Fleeing Californians will demand reparations for slavery and attempt to bankrupt their new state as a result, which would happen if every person of color receives a million dollars+ from their state. From what I can tell reparations that are demanded will bankrupt states, ending welfare, ending medicaid, ending any and all assistance programs of any kind, removing tons of money from all social programs.

Those fleeing CA seemed to have learned nothing as far as I can tell from broadcast interviews.

The US is on the verge of total economic collapse as it is, because Biden et al refuse to negotiate or budge.

The inevitable economic collapse from ever increasing debt and overspending will end supplementary funding for Head Start, all funding for Medicaid, Schools, roads, social security, medicare, veterans benefits.

Turning the nation into Venezuela, a once rich nation, into a cesspool of poverty and despair.

Yet, the liberals, even those fleeing CA are still insisting on bankrupting the government with massive reparations and constant giveaways.

It's like junkies who don't realize that their source of funds and where they steal from is not endless.

edit on 5/13/23 by The2Billies because: spelling

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 09:56 AM
link   
California - the Mecca of Clown World

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

I'm not sure about the feedback that is going to elicit from the constituents who appear to have been told otherwise... but I expect a certain amount of resentment will surface somewhere.

I'm sure; the lawsuits will fly. Pandora's box has been openned and telling them they'll get less only means now they expect it be even more. That original number is now the Minnimum Due number.

There will be a flurry of lawsuits, outrage and riots in short order. Frankly, I don't blame them! You tell people they gonna get free money and then pull the rug out from under them?

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: EmeraldCoastFreedm

Early in his admin, Biden said he wanted the entire US to be modelled after Cali. Being a resident of Hotel California, I had to shudder. Please, Dear Lord, no!

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ilikesecrets
There is nothing 'realistic' about reparations period!
It ended with the death of many of our countrymen, many years ago. We won for your freedom and now you want a kick back? GTHO!

If we can demonstrate a relative died in the Civil War fighting for the North, could we be entitled to be paid by the NAACP, NCAA, BLM or someone? Afterall... what would the value in today's dollars be for a entire line / branch of a family gone?

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

It ended with the death of many of our countrymen, many years ago. We won for your freedom and now you want a kick back? GTHO!

Haha thanks for the chuckle!
Many many things you either refuse to consider or may just not know.
Either way funny post I guess.

Wondering what you thought was inaccurate or amusing about the post. Im sincerely curious.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmeraldCoastFreedm
a reply to: carewemust

I am more concerned with the Locusts leaving that state for other states, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas go more blue

Grew up in NM and now have been in CA for 40 years. NM has always been a CA mini-me. There is even a thriving movie industry in Albq, complete with studios and soundstages. Back in the LA noir days, Albq had the highest crime rate per capita in the US. Heroin trade. Up from Mexico, cut and repackaged, on to Chicago and LA. APD was drowning in crime and internal corruption. Organized crime was outgunning everyone. Los Alamos was originally owed by Capone. It was seized by the Feds. It came with a guard tower, and barracks and wasn't on any maps. Perfect for secret rocket science. Anyway..... LAPD and APD joined up, APD were trained with LAPD officers and many connections were made.

Politically, NM goes where CA goes. Dont even get me started how the CA elite and artsy community RUINED Santa Fe and Taos. And are the center of NM politics.

AZ was far more conservative, between the two. But alas, too many CA expats have brought their kooky with them to AZ.
edit on 13-5-2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I live in Mecca so, I swiped your meme. Going to print some free buttons and stickers. I love stealth activism.

originally posted by: underpass61

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I can only speak for myself. I do not want $hit from this country or government. Many of the local black community I speak to here in Oklahoma express the same sentiment. We see this for what it is, the MSM continuing to divide the country on nonsense issues.

Things like this will never happen and to mention it is to just sew unrest amongst us all.

The government along side MSM can not handle the fact that the vast majority of us in this country if not the world no longer care about race gender etc. and will not be easily BAITED into further discussions of such.

Tone deaf stopped describing these aliens a long time ago.

All I ask is to not feed into the latest "shaking of the ant jar". Remember who is shaking it and why.

GIANT LOOK OVER HERE as the economy continues to crumble....
edit on 13-5-2023 by HUBE007 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: HUBE007

You've certainly described one leg of the dark triangle we are all caught in the midst of. But have not mentioned that the driver of this clown car show is a democrat governor of a huge part of the US economy that has commissioned a board (all black Americans) to do a feasibility study. Would you say this was a devious way of buying some votes, but not really having to deliver?

Media cant really ignore this. So it gets reported. They are happy to pump it up, however. All sides.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I put this in a old thread but it seems to be pertinent here.

When you sow the wind you will reap the whirlwind. Hosea 8-7.

Gruesome Newsom finding out that reparations would be impossible in too many ways. And those that want said reparations will get violent when they realize the checks aren't coming.

Besides, the bargain made by the Congress of the late 1860s in the 14th Amendment was in exchange for their freedom NOBODY gets to sue for reparations over slavery. Not the owners and not the slaves. They didn't want the decades of hassle that would have resulted otherwise. Along with the confederate war debt.

Maybe that finally came to his attention.

As they said to all the bankers that supported the Confederacy. You have Confederate war bonds? Good luck with that. They said the same to reparations claims as well.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
I live in Mecca so, I swiped your meme.

originally posted by: underpass61

I live here too - gotta point out the stupid. Here, it's a full-time job!

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Guys you know this is never going to happen, is all a political bait for votes, first it still not approved by the state, second it any money is even approved it will take decades to give away, third realistically nobody will be receiving 1m dollars or even close.

Back to the beginning, is not going to happen.

Unfortunately, many AA's who believe this BS will be migrating there in record numbers to get in on the 'deal'.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   

That was predictable. One week they default on billions in fraud needing to be paid back, same time claiming they can afford to pay millions to folks who never were slaves taken from those who never owed slaves all by using skin color as the only criteria, while claiming doing so isn't racist but moral.

You may be asking yourself how this makes sense at all. I'll show you.

All the legal mind altering medication distributed in this country daily, from prosac to adderall.
All the booze.
All the legal drugs.
All the illegal drugs.
Chemical laden food as the food of choice for the ignorant, from Diet Coke(mind altering) to Fluoride Water.
Staring a screens all day long.
TV at night, before bed, upon rising.

The population's mind is high as an effing satellite all the damn time, everyday, all day, and they make decisions in that state of mind. Which to the non-loaded crowd makes us insane trying to figure out the logic.

To the fully loaded, the whole Reparations thing makes total sense. It just does. In the same way the drunken barfly has all the answers to everything at the end of the night.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The population's mind is high as an effing satellite all the damn time, everyday, all day, and they make decisions in that state of mind. Which to the non-loaded crowd makes us insane trying to figure out the logic.

Well stated.

Cheers

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 02:31 PM
link   

lets face it... many of them don't want the reparations for the pain of their ancestors. theyjust want them to buy the newest Gucci purse or a Cadillac Escalade with spinrims

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 03:55 PM
link   

The reparations board in California came up with a breakdown for reparations.

These estimates include, for example, losing $2,352 per person per year of California residence for the over-policing of Black communities, $3,366 per person per year of residence for "discriminatory lending and zoning," $13,619 per person per year of residence for "injustices and discrimination in health" and $77,000 per person for Black-owned business losses and devaluations.

They say this will mean that if you have lived in California for a certain amount of time you will receive 1.2 million dollars.

However, according to activists, that is nowhere near enough. They want 200 million apiece.

"You know that the numbers should be equivocal to what an acre was back then. We were given 40, OK? We were given 40 acres. You know what that number is. You keep trying to talk about now, yet you research back to slavery and you say nothing about slavery, nothing," said Pierce. "So, the equivocal number from the 1860s for 40 acres to today is $200 million for each and every African-American."

And they are demanding direct payment like the stimulus checks.

"$1.2 million is nowhere near enough. It should be starting at least $5 million like San Francisco," said one woman. "We want direct cash payments just like how the stimulus [checks] were sent out. It's our inheritance, and we can handle it.

And they want cash down-payment on the reparations ASAP.

The task force also urges in its latest documents that eligible Black Californians receive cash "down payments" as soon as possible while waiting for the full amount of money loss due to racism and slavery to be calculated.

All quotes are from this article www.foxnews.com...

If you give a mouse a cookie.......
edit on 13-5-2023 by Antimony because: add quote.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yes, but technically, he *did* actually deliver on that. He never promised they would actually get them only be told what they *should* get. Now, they have a new political football. Instead of 40 acres and a mule, you'll hear them all complaining forever about how that government commission promised them all $1.2million, said they were entitled to that.

It will never end.
edit on 13-5-2023 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
a reply to: HUBE007

You've certainly described one leg of the dark triangle we are all caught in the midst of. But have not mentioned that the driver of this clown car show is a democrat governor of a huge part of the US economy that has commissioned a board (all black Americans) to do a feasibility study. Would you say this was a devious way of buying some votes, but not really having to deliver?

Media cant really ignore this. So it gets reported. They are happy to pump it up, however. All sides.

For quite some time (if not since it's inception) there is no difference between the state and the media. The US along with other countries of the world took heed to the Nazi's effective use of Joseph Goebbels to spew vitrail and hatred in a cute little "if you are truly patriot German you tot this line" messaging that successfully baited an entire country to march lock step in intentional genocide.

A feasibility study such as this should never have even been commissioned in the first place. In the same day this "news" comes out Newsome announced a 30 something billion dollar deficit in his state. like I said a giant "look over here" for another failed state led by parasitic elite tone deaf lizards.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheToastmanCometh

lets face it... many of them don't want the reparations for the pain of their ancestors. theyjust want them to buy the newest Gucci purse or a Cadillac Escalade with spinrims

Tasteless and pretty offensive...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join