It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Philadelphia and Boston need NON-DEMOCRATIC leadership.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Ilikesecrets

I fear that everyone I talk to will be all liberalism and stuff.

Not so. Boston is a fair melting pot of people. It is a sports town for sure, so in a Pub you usually cannot go wrong it you can talk Baseball, Football, Basketball or Hockey. Just don't be an obvious Yankee fan

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 10:49 PM
link   
hunh,...... i guess your trippin cause you put this in the psychedelic music and playlists forum.

that or somewone else did it.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

That's like asking for country to be the most popular music at a bar in downtown Portland in a way that isn't pretentious.

You're not going to see those urban cores voting red anytime soon. Sure republican leadership could benefit those two, and also; Baltimore, Chicago, Detroit, New York, DC, and pretty much 90% of urban cores, but it's not happening.

The demographics are as such. Like The District of Columbia, and it's 92.8% that vote Democrat.
edit on 12-5-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Looking into the Forum placing... I can't imagine how that happened...

Please be patient.

Hey charlyv, where did you intend this to be?

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars
I had this in political madness. Please put it into a political forum but I got a message from donottreadonme that it got moved to music forum, which is some kind of mistake. Thanks

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
a reply to: EmeraldCoastFreedm

I feel so bad for citizens of Detroit, SanFran,Chicago,Portland... and the list goes on. They allowed the organized bullies to completely change their way of life. I have visited these cities while in the service during the 60's and 70's and I can honestly say that most of them are unrecognizable in the spirits of the populace today, however there are so many good and honest people there that let things get out of control because they felt threatened if they spoke up.

Everyone has to take a stand for what they believe and certainly not with violence. It is going to take the smart and cunning amongst us to come out of this mess that America is in, and I certainly believe we have the wherewithal to accomplish it. Peace and Love.

Compare to revolutionary war, civil war, WW1, WW2.
Even Vietnam where our country was against our soldiers.

They were real Men / Women.

Today’s fools aren’t worth a tinker’s dam. They only desire to understand or know anything to the level of a 5-year-old ……. Whatever gets them $ or votes.

The cities you list aren’t worth saving, may they burn to the ground.

No worries about historical, they’ve forfeited that.

Let’s see what rises from the ashes.
edit on 12-5-2023 by stevieray because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

I feel a change in the wind. I think a hurricane might be coming.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

You cannot lump everyone presently into "todays fools", although there certainly are a lot of them.
Recognizing who we are and asserting self-respect will eventually win the day.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

originally posted by: xuenchen
This may not be easy.

Misery is hypnotizing and Misery loves company. ☑️

They need a Rudy Giuliani or a Kari Lake, but guess what ?
Ain’t getting it !
They’re too stupid to do anything right, even as they get shot and knifed and raped.
Lefties who would rather die in the gutter, than admit they were wrong, or that they needed a conservative leader.
Gotta love it. Hopefully a self cleansing situation.

I appreciate that we should cherish and protect our mentally incompetent, but probably not while they’re running around with matches and a gas can.

Nooooo. The elections are being decided by the leaders of each party and not by our voting. Voting is a scam they are using to make you think you get to participate in picking your representatives. They just write in the numbers they need, halt the counting and order up enough fake votes to get their people in places of high power.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 02:11 AM
link   
We cannot take the let em burn to the ground attitude all the way or they will burn them down. The grownups need to step in and act grown up now. Time to see that the path is broken these cities are on and dismiss all the politicians. Some need to visit the gray bar motel for a few years.

originally posted by: stevieray

I feel so bad for citizens of Detroit, SanFran,Chicago,Portland... and the list goes on. They allowed the organized bullies to completely change their way of life. I have visited these cities while in the service during the 60's and 70's and I can honestly say that most of them are unrecognizable in the spirits of the populace today, however there are so many good and honest people there that let things get out of control because they felt threatened if they spoke up.

Everyone has to take a stand for what they believe and certainly not with violence. It is going to take the smart and cunning amongst us to come out of this mess that America is in, and I certainly believe we have the wherewithal to accomplish it. Peace and Love.

Compare to revolutionary war, civil war, WW1, WW2.
Even Vietnam where our country was against our soldiers.

They were real Men / Women.

Today’s fools aren’t worth a tinker’s dam. They only desire to understand or know anything to the level of a 5-year-old ……. Whatever gets them $ or votes.

The cities you list aren’t worth saving, may they burn to the ground.

No worries about historical, they’ve forfeited that.

Let’s see what rises from the ashes.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 10:45 AM
link   

a reply to: stevieray

You cannot lump everyone presently into "todays fools", although there certainly are a lot of them.
Recognizing who we are and asserting self-respect will eventually win the day.

I agree. I don’t mean to lump together everybody from any community, belief, etc.
If anything, I’m talking about the people who make specific things happen. Like Chicago. They were idiotic enough to end up with Lori Lightfoot for 4 years, then of course they elected an even worse guy.
New York and Hochul. Whitmer. Soros DA’s.
People have a choice, and they still pick these outcomes.
And like here at ATS, there are people who have enough wrong with them, that they actually love these outcomes.
For now, the trans movement seems to have an abnormally high % in their community that love outrageous, dysfunctional things. The worse the behaviors and beliefs ….. the better. Like it’s really important to get away with nasty, antisocial things, and laugh and brag about it.
I can’t help but be OK with these kinds of people getting what they deserve.
edit on 13-5-2023 by stevieray because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Ilikesecrets

I have similar agreements with progressive family members, no political talk, but they always slip their little digs in. I don't. I truly wish to avoid the conflict.

That being said, see your brother. I'd see my sister if she would agree. She won't see my bother or me and neither of us know why. Its been 10 years or so...

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Yep. Here in Dearborn too.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join