It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Philadelphia and Boston need NON-DEMOCRATIC leadership.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 07:46 PM
link   
These are the birth places of the United States. Their democratic heritage has gone corrupt, however the people that live there are just as smart and visionary as they were back in the 1700's. It is time to ditch the false party that no longer satisfies the general will of the people. They do not like us.

We need these two cities to be strong and to stand behind our country in this upcoming 2024 political fight to regain what America was for all of us and our children.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Is it true that all the major cities in America are crumbling?

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

If anyone can give me a good argument as to how any large city in the United States has benefited from pro-longed Democratic leadership , then ill be most impressed.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 07:57 PM
link   
This may not be easy.

Misery is hypnotizing and Misery loves company. ☑️

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

If anyone can give me a good argument as to how any large city in the United States has benefited from pro-longed Democratic leadership , then ill be most impressed.

The benefactors are the ones who maintain the illusions and count the votes so to speak 😎

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
This may not be easy.

It seems to be that way in America's ghettos.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I sat through a speech given by the Mayor of Philadelphia last weekend that was the most self hating white guilt pandering horsecrap I’ve heard in quite some time… progressivism is a cancer and as he so “eloquently” put it “white European males” made this mess… problem is there aren’t enough people of every race on the same page that it’s an ideology that is the issue and not a skin color…

edit on 12-5-2023 by SwissMarked because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: SwissMarked

I sat through a speech given by the Mayor of Philadelphia last weekend that was the most self hating white guilt pandering horsecrap I’ve heard in quite some time… progressivism is a cancer and as he so “eloquently” put it “white European males” made this mess… problem is there aren’t enough people of every race on the same page that it’s an ideology that is the issue and not a skin color…

I tend to stay away from negative " this race is the problem " , because it is the speaker that is the problem.
In today's American society there are more white and asian males marrying into the black/negro race. So basically, the Mayor of Philadelphia shows that his upbringing of harmony of living within a multicultural society says one thing about him and that is " he is an idiot and most likely doesn't like having the skin color he was born with".

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
This may not be easy.

They need a Rudy Giuliani or a Kari Lake, but guess what ?
Ain’t getting it !
They’re too stupid to do anything right, even as they get shot and knifed and raped.
Lefties who would rather die in the gutter, than admit they were wrong, or that they needed a conservative leader.
Gotta love it. Hopefully a self cleansing situation.

I appreciate that we should cherish and protect our mentally incompetent, but probably not while they’re running around with matches and a gas can.
edit on 12-5-2023 by stevieray because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Yeah there is no saving those two cities, Even if they went the way of Detroit and by Detroit's example they still didn't change course.
A house for sale five houses down from me sold in less than an hour to people from P.a. for $152k more than the house originally sold for 2 1/2 years ago

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SwissMarked

Dude or dudette sorry, do not know your pronouns. You are highly aggressive and must be shushed..

No jk this is the weirdest stuff ever, Cern Def put us in a different universe....

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

I tend to stay away from negative " this race is the problem " , because it is the speaker that is the problem.
In today's American society there are more white and asian males marrying into the black/negro race. So basically, the Mayor of Philadelphia shows that his upbringing of harmony of living within a multicultural society says one thing about him and that is " he is an idiot and most likely doesn't like having the skin color he was born with".

Nobody with half-a-brain says “this race = problem”

Relatively intelligent people may say “quality, vetted stats says say ‘this race did this’ “ .

Of course various social rejects may squeal “waaaaycisssss !” at this evidence. But ya know what, F them. Just don’t be stupid enough to agree with, or suck up to, them.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: EmeraldCoastFreedm

I feel so bad for citizens of Detroit, SanFran,Chicago,Portland... and the list goes on. They allowed the organized bullies to completely change their way of life. I have visited these cities while in the service during the 60's and 70's and I can honestly say that most of them are unrecognizable in the spirits of the populace today, however there are so many good and honest people there that let things get out of control because they felt threatened if they spoke up.

Everyone has to take a stand for what they believe and certainly not with violence. It is going to take the smart and cunning amongst us to come out of this mess that America is in, and I certainly believe we have the wherewithal to accomplish it. Peace and Love.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Did you say negro ?
DID YOU SAY NEGRO ??? !!!

Haha, I’ve heard that people in Japan are blissfully unaware of the racial mess that is today’s social landscape.
Just say what they say, FU to the dumbassery across the woke world.
Good for you guys ! I’m proud of any culture that won’t bend over or kiss ass.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I haven't seen my liberal dipsnip brother in years, we have been talking and patching things up. He is my only living relative I have left. I have not seen him in over 15 years or so and up to recently I have not talked to him in 5 or so years. Even though we both agree to talk non political he still slips in the BS.

He already bought air travel for me to visit him in the fall, all of a sudden with this whole immigration fiasco and crime I dunno? I am at odds. I''d like to see Boston, but I am a country boy.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 10:11 PM
link   
What plane is that in your avatar I tried a google search and didn't find anything.
One of my good neighbors is a Ghostrider pilot.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 10:17 PM
link   

He already bought air travel for me to visit him in the fall, all of a sudden with this whole immigration fiasco and crime I dunno? I am at odds. I''d like to see Boston, but I am a country boy.
a reply to: Ilikesecrets

I say go. The most important thing today is unity of family. You can agree to disagree on most things, except the love of your family. Boston is a wonderful place, and it is also a place that recognizes the importance of family.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Election Integrity Update 5.12.2023

Thanks to JUDICIAL WATCH Philadelphia/PA has removed 178,000 dead people from being eligible to vote.

Thank-you Tom Fitton: www.judicialwatch.org...

It's PATHETIC that a state must be taken to court/sued, for it to clean up its voter rolls!

I wonder how many of those non-existent voters are responsible for JOHN FETTERMAN being elected to the U.S. Senate last year?

edit on 5/12/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmeraldCoastFreedm
What plane is that in your avatar I tried a google search and didn't find anything.
One of my good neighbors is a Ghostrider pilot.

That is a Lockheed P3-C Orion. It is an anti-submarine patrol plane that has been recently replaced by the P-8 Poseidon. I was squadron aircrew in that bird in 60's and 70's and also a Naval Instructor. The AC-130J gunship you mention is an extremely powerful Air Force weapon and a Lockheed bird as well. Cool.
edit on 12-5-2023 by charlyv because: sp

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

a reply to: Ilikesecrets

I say go. The most important thing today is unity of family. You can agree to disagree on most things, except the love of your family. Boston is a wonderful place, and it is also a place that recognizes the importance of family.

For sure and Thanks. I put a lot on the shelf to save this relationship. I am 60 and he is 63. We are both set in our ways. I just hope i can deal with it all there. I fear that everyone I talk to will be all liberalism and stuff. I can hold my tongue, but for how long? I am kinda a loud mouthed know it all sort a guy. I dig opinions and such, but have a bad habit to get cocky to ignorant people. And I am sure there might be a whole lot of ignorance there that I am worried i might not be able to handle. Especially if there is a influx of bad immigrants that will be ignorant and even repugnant to me? I am not racist nor prejudiced I just have a short fuse for non English speaking folks in America.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join