It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JOE BIDEN Has Just Authorized the Illegal Entry of Millions of Migrants Without I.D. or Court Dates.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 09:08 PM
link   

2 HOURS Till the FUN STARTS !! 😎

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 09:14 PM
link   
So they planned for this as well as they planned for afganistan.

Yup sounds about right, thanks koolaid drinkers.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I just heard that the Republican-led U.S. House passed a bill this evening to strengthen the border, and to pay more money and bonuses to Border Patrol agents and personnel. DEMOCRATS VOTED AGAINST IT! Every-One-Of-Them!

Good Lord...

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe
By serious election fraud I mean fraud on a large scale. Not someone turning in a mail in ballot for their recently deceased grandma. A large scale operation.

>Why would a country, or more specifically democrats, want the weakest and poorest people from other countries to come to the USA?
How would they make our country better?

Maybe hoping to provide amnesty and get them voter rights. Maybe because it's just another divisive issue to exploit. Maybe it's a part of the intentional destruction of America (that one is what I think).

>Wouldn't that also mean with the proper incentive they would vote for a democrat?

Easy to double dip. Vote for who you want me to and then tell everyone about it. What are you gonna do? Deport me? I'm a hero to half the country for whistleblowing. But mostly I doubt the narrative that these illegals will be helping commit large scale voting fraud is because the organizers of it have too much to lose to risk it all by allowing these people in on the action when they dont need them to be in on it. It's really that simple. They dont need these immigrants to commit voter fraud. If you are robbing a bank then you want as few people as possible in on it. And you want to have people you know you can trust. If you get sloppy you get caught.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 11:04 PM
link   
May 11, 2023 Late Evening...

A MAJOR DEVELOPMENT

Federal judge blocks Biden admin from releasing migrants without court dates as Title 42 expires.

Judge blocks Biden admin policy just hours before Title 42 expires

Source: www.foxnews.com...

Hey Judge Judge T. Kent Wetherell...What about requiring that they be given some form of U.S. identification, so they can be identified properly if injured, or arrested?

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Can we please begin Nuremburg 2.0?

Get W. Bush, Cheney, Obama, Biden, both Clintons and the rest who ae all in bed with each other on trial for treason.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 09:13 AM
link   
News from The DHS Secretary ....

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: FormerlyChucks
By serious election fraud I mean fraud on a large scale. Not someone turning in a mail in ballot for their recently deceased grandma. A large scale operation.

>Why would a country, or more specifically democrats, want the weakest and poorest people from other countries to come to the USA?
How would they make our country better?

Maybe hoping to provide amnesty and get them voter rights. Maybe because it's just another divisive issue to exploit. Maybe it's a part of the intentional destruction of America (that one is what I think).

>Wouldn't that also mean with the proper incentive they would vote for a democrat?

Easy to double dip. Vote for who you want me to and then tell everyone about it. What are you gonna do? Deport me? I'm a hero to half the country for whistleblowing. But mostly I doubt the narrative that these illegals will be helping commit large scale voting fraud is because the organizers of it have too much to lose to risk it all by allowing these people in on the action when they dont need them to be in on it. It's really that simple. They dont need these immigrants to commit voter fraud. If you are robbing a bank then you want as few people as possible in on it. And you want to have people you know you can trust. If you get sloppy you get caught.

By serious election fraud I mean fraud on a large scale. Not someone turning in a mail in ballot for their recently deceased grandma

So it's OK if you turn in a ballot for your dead relative?

But mostly I doubt the narrative that these illegals will be helping commit large scale voting fraud

Millions of illegals voting is the definition of "large scale voter fraud" you offered.

look how close the vote count was
Look how small the margins were in the five states that stopped counting for a week. You, like many miss the forest for the trees.

edit on 12-5-2023 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 05:34 PM
link   

I disagree with you that someone sending in their dead grandmothers ballot is equal to a large scale operation involving thousands of illegal votes. But whatever.

I still haven't seen anything suggesting that, as you say, millions of illegals will be voting. I still dont see a reason that these people are needed to commit voter fraud. They seem to do just fine without them.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: KSDakar01
Can we please begin Nuremburg 2.0?

Get W. Bush, Cheney, Obama, Biden, both Clintons and the rest who ae all in bed with each other on trial for treason.

Got to love it.

When Republicans do something evil, stupid and #ty, the left screams to oust the evil right.

When a democrat cannot be defended any longer for the anti-American actions that they do, then every politician is bad.

Same old story.

Once Biden and Trump are on the ballot, you'll vote for Biden. . . .again.

So will most of the evil left because in their heart, they are anti-Constitution, anti-American.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 06:51 PM
link   
UPDATE 5.12.2023

These "migrants" are dressed better than many Americans. HOW?

DHS is giving all of them free limited-function cell phones. WHY?

Phone Cost for U.S. Taxpayers = $363,000 EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Source: www.breitbart.com...

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: xuenchen

I just heard that the Republican-led U.S. House passed a bill this evening to strengthen the border, and to pay more money and bonuses to Border Patrol agents and personnel. DEMOCRATS VOTED AGAINST IT! Every-One-Of-Them!

Good Lord...

Along with the Democrats that voted against it you also have 2 republicans that voted against it.

House Republicans passed a sweeping border security package Thursday that lawmakers in both parties and chambers said could spark bipartisan negotiations on immigration measures.

The House voted 219-213 to pass the bill, which would restart border wall construction, restrict asylum and more. No Democrats supported the bill, and two Republicans also voted against it: Kentucky Rep. Thomas Massie and California Rep. John Duarte.

rollcall.com...#:~:text=House%20Republicans%20passed%20a%20sweeping,c onstruction%2C%20restrict%20asylum%20and%20more.

Seems both Republicans had issues with the electronic verification for employees .

Both had concerns, albeit different ones, about a provision requiring all employers to electronically verify that new hires can work legally in the country.

rollcall.com...#:~:text=House%20Republicans%20passed%20a%20sweeping,c onstruction%2C%20restrict%20asylum%20and%20more.

In general this would be the Democrats and the Republicans doing what they do. One side tries to get something approved, the other side pushes against it. They go back and forth and eventually it passes.

Both parties are just sides of the same quagmire.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
UPDATE 5.12.2023

These "migrants" are dressed better than many Americans. HOW?

DHS is giving all of them free limited-function cell phones. WHY?

Phone Cost for U.S. Taxpayers = $363,000 EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Source: www.breitbart.com...

Some deluxe excerpts from the article:

As part of that process, DHS provides some border crossers and illegal aliens with phones to track their whereabouts. Those given phones are enrolled in the Alternatives to Detention (ATD) program, which allows new arrivals to remain in the United States without being detained while waiting for their cases to come up.

The phones cannot search the internet or make calls.

So how long does The Gov think they'll be keeping these things? ROFLOL😆😆

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Someone make a meme with all of the border entries and then a draft happens and have them all running out of the country.

I'm sure you'll make some money if you do it well.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

NOT MY PRESIDENT
NOT MY FELLOW CITIZENS

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

LOL! God knowingly created an idiot? I suppose God values variety and diversity.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Maybe Biden should activate an "Illegal Alien" National Emergency to replace the COVID-19 National Emergency?

Several border cities have declared states of emergency as the migrant invasion of the United States escalates.

However, it’s not just border states; many of these illegal aliens are traveling to metropolitan areas leading to New York and Chicago declaring a state of emergency!
Continued at: theconservativetreehouse.com... -southern-border/

Joseph Robinette Biden = Traitor, whom Democrats see as our President.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 11:22 PM
link   
This reminds me of the scene from the Al Pacino’s Scarface movie. Looks like a page out of Fidel Castros book on how to dump his criminals into US. Not saying that all the immigrants are but sure as sunrise a few are Cartel and South Americans gang members IE Sur 13 and all. With no legal status they have only one place to go, the underground economy mostly drugs, organs sales, prostitution, domestic servitude and crime.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cris23
This reminds me of the scene from the Al Pacino’s Scarface movie. Looks like a page out of Fidel Castros book on how to dump his criminals into US. Not saying that all the immigrants are but sure as sunrise a few are Cartel and South Americans gang members IE Sur 13 and all. With no legal status they have only one place to go, the underground economy mostly drugs, organs sales, prostitution, domestic servitude and crime.

Americans won't rate the influx of people, drugs, criminals, etc., as a major problem, unless/until enough Americans are negatively affected.

A major crackdown on allowing non-US Citizens to stay in America will not happen unless the big-city mayors get angry enough at President Biden to demand that he stop the inflow...immediately.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 02:03 AM
link   
personally just start shooting at them trying to cross the border like no mans land in Korea.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join