It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JOE BIDEN Has Just Authorized the Illegal Entry of Millions of Migrants Without I.D. or Court Dates.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: DarkestPatterns
A clip I saw on Twitter today was a border agent or some such showing the court paper they get handed, the court date was for sometime in 2027.

I think if they have court papers and are waiting, they can get Public Aid and Temp Work Permits. Somebody's mak'n big money off this. ☠️

They should all make their way to California, where nobody has a gun, and you can steal up to $900 of merchandise at a time, without being arrested.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: FormerlyChucks
>And to vote "Democrat" next year

Explain please. After researching 'illegal immigrants voting' for 2 minutes it looks like maybe they can vote in non federal elections in DC. I guess they could be given ballots to fill out in other elections but do you really need immigrants to do that?

Illegals are already voting in local elections in NY City, how much longer before they vote Democrat in our federal elections?
What other possible reason could there be for all this invasion?

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 03:55 PM
link   
AMERICA JUST DIED TODAY. HAVE YOU SEEN THE AMERICAN INDIAN VIDEO WHERE AMERICA WAS ONCE BEAUTIFUL BUT NOW IS FULL OF GARBAGE AND POLLUTION. WELL, WE AIN'T SEEN NOTHING YET. SADLY MOST AMERICANS HAVE NEVER HAD TO EXPERIENCE GOING TO A LANDFILL TO FIND FOOD OR OTHER STUFF TO SURVIVE. BIDEN DESTROYED AMERICA TO PUNISH AMERICANS FOR CALLING HIM A P.... YOU ALL KNOW WHAT I AM SAYING

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah, it's no longer illegal aliens, it's a #ing invasion.

Watch the US burn to the ground, starting midnight tonight.

Thanks again, anti-American leftists.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Here's some deluxe quotes from DHS Secretary Mayorkas: 🤡😁

Mayorkas Gives Disastrous Press Briefing as Border Security Completely Collapses

MAYORKAS: "There are businesses around this country that are desperate for workers!"

"There are desperate workers in foreign countries that are looking for jobs in the United States!"

REPORTER: "A bus of migrants from Texas arrived in front of...the Vice President's house this morning..."

MAYORKAS: "It is a sad and tragic day."

MAYORKAS: "Our borders are not open!"

REPORTER: "There were more than a million apprehensions, but then there were also more than 530,000 gotaways. That's roughly the size of the population of the city of Baltimore. How can you say that the border is not open?!"

MAYORKAS: "We removed, returned, and expelled 1.4 million people last year. Ask those 1.4 million people if they think the border is open!"

Mayorkas acknowledges that “whip-gate” was a hoax, but refuses to apologize.

Secretary Mayorkas says that DHS is dealing with the expiration of Title 42 "successfully."

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Yeah, it's no longer illegal aliens, it's a #ing invasion.

Watch the US burn to the ground, starting midnight tonight.

Thanks again, anti-American leftists.

you all know i was talking about May this year something big will happen
sadly , this one of many have seen the light of day

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Make sure you and your young/teen kids are all up to date on any normal vaccines that may have been overlooked in the last couple of years

Scabies, Typhus and Tuberculosis are heading to the US right now ... Delivered direct from the Darrien Gap (Panama) on busses paid for by the US government and the camps co-sponsered by the US & EU ... Thousands of new arrivals all cross infecting one another.

Take a look at the reporting from Michael Yon on the busses (link) and camps (link)

Is this the next pandemic being shipped in under your noses

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Are you talking Berlin Wall on steroids at every border in the world?
Soon to be upgraded to every town and then every neighbourhood in the world?

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Do you expect any truthful form the clown regime we got in the White house? nope the goal is already done, invade the nation in order to take away the right of Americans to fair elections.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Only thing I can say is, I AM PISZED.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 04:47 PM
link   
The "legal" court dates, meaning those with actual court dates who intend to attend them are backed up for decades.

IIRC each judge, at best, can see between 500-750 people per year - at best. There are very few judges devoted to this.

Processing millions is not only not possible, it's a lie of epic proportions. Not one of these folks will ever end up with a hearing of any sort.

Millions/number of Judges = not possible.

There is an immigration court at Gitmo, possibly some overflow could head that way.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 05:21 PM
link   

How would a passerby know the citizenship status of those people? Sure immigrants could be used to forge ballots but i just dont see how they are needed for it. If you are commenting serious election fraud why would you trust poor illegal immigrants? I would think those people would be the weakest link in your chain possible. They are extremely poor and would probably tell the truth, and have plenty of insight to who and how the fraud is being committed, if given any kind of incentive at all. They have no allegiance to any party here.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: RonnieJersey

That would be a pretty big jump from local elections to voting in federal elections. I'm sure if the Democrats could wave a wand and make it happen they would but that's not happening.

I suppose amnesty and instant citizenship would be their gameplan. Now that I think more about it that would probably be the easiest way to get these people the ability to vote

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
(And to vote "Democrat" next year.)

Wonder how many of the Blue "sanctuary cities" will be pleading for the administration to send them all somewhere else?

Anyway this is Joe's moment in the sun, let him own it and define his presidency.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: FormerlyChucks

How would a passerby know the citizenship status of those people? Sure immigrants could be used to forge ballots but i just dont see how they are needed for it. If you are commenting serious election fraud why would you trust poor illegal immigrants? I would think those people would be the weakest link in your chain possible. They are extremely poor and would probably tell the truth, and have plenty of insight to who and how the fraud is being committed, if given any kind of incentive at all. They have no allegiance to any party here.

If you are commenting serious election fraud why would you trust poor illegal immigrants? 

What is serious election fraud? Is there another type, not serious election fraud?

I would think those people would be the weakest link in your chain possible. They are extremely poor and would probably tell the truth, and have plenty of insight to who and how the fraud is being committed, if given any kind of incentive at all.

Why would a country, or more specifically democrats, want the weakest and poorest people from other countries to come to the USA?
How would they make our country better?

If given any kind of incentive they would offer plenty of insight into who and how election fraud is carried out?

Really?
Wouldn't that also mean with the proper incentive they would vote for a democrat?
Not seeing your point.

This is what becoming a US citizen looks like...

Short clip but listen to how long it took to become a US citizen for this man and the others...

edit on 11-5-2023 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Strangely, it’s crickets from the Dem supporters here on ATS about this.
I wonder why?

I think anyone that voted for Biden should have to provide a room for at least 3 illegals in their house.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Disclaimer : Sorry , I just HAD to go there .
C'mon folks , smile a little .
We will persevere .
edit on 5/11/23 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

I wonder why?

I think anyone that voted for Biden should have to provide a room for at least 3 illegals in their house.

BEST COMMENT!!!

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 08:55 PM
link   

It's Obvious as Hell to a Person who Avoids Propaganda Mind Pucks...........

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

I wonder why?

They do not have the courage of their convictions.
Many have no convictions at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join