It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Examples of Likely 2020 Election Fraud that Must Be Prevented this 2024 Election Cycle.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: M5xaz

The only thing that will stop vote fraud is for conservative Governors to push voter ID and vote monitoring legislation and increase criminal penalties for things like vote harvesting, plus ban any box of vote without strict chain of custody and bad votes arriving after the day of the vote.

Conservative Governors? How many of them are there? 2? Texas and Florida? Any more? I don't know but the truth is you can have perfectly honest elections in Texas and Florida, (and we don't in Texas) and it wouldn't change a thing because.....

The Problem is in the leftist Government Party (Democrat) run states.

In order to have "fair" elections in the Leftist states you would have to see those laws and reforms you mentioned passed (not going to happen) plus others AND you'd have to have the Ballots delivered to and counted by non-partisan foriegn election officials. You can't trust Government Party election officials to properly tabulate the votes. AND you would have to stop the use of any type voting machinery, all of which can be hacked.

27 NOMINALLY conservative governors - too many of these are RINOS.
Vote reform in RED states would not fix everything but would make it much MUCH harder to fix a national election

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

All states but three--California, Hawaii, and Connecticut have laws mandating an attempt to achieve numerical parity along party lines among poll workers who count ballots, regardless of whether a particular county is Republican leaning or Democrat leaning. California allows a fraction of poll workers to be independent or non-aligned, but gives preference to members of the major parties and achieves roughly the same result. Only Connecticut and Hawaii have no requirements:

In a nation where lying is the default position I rather doubt any of the people claiming to be Republicans to qualify as poll workers is telling the truth. That beggars belief. For one thing, yea, you can research the numbers all you care too, but I'd guess they are hard pressed to find a "real" Republican to serve as a poll worker in Cook County, NYC, Harris or LA County. Even if they found someone willing to do that who was a genuine "Republican"; they'd not do it out of fear of violent attack.

In my own county they set up what's supposed to be a "Non-Partisan" Elections office. Everyone knows the people running that office are Democrats even though they claim to be independents.

Democrats don't have to pull a cheat at all; the only thing they have to do is get a large voter turnout and 10% more votes will be cast for Democrats than for Republicans. And that's exactly what happened in 2020.

Very true and the numbers reflect that very thing. In some precincts, more votes are returned than there are registered or eligible voters. It's all part of "the cheat".

Don't get me wrong; I'm not bitter about the "cheat"; I've lived with it all my life. I was a youngster, but I recall Johnson pulling Texas for JFK by voting dead people in the "Valley" (Southern Texas); I recall the Mayor Daily political machine pulling Chicago for JFK. I've lived in Harris County and seen what they can pull in the way of "oh, we found 40 voting machines that didnt get counted yet" when the chosen victor was in jeopardy. It's just all part of the US Election system. It's kinda like "your innocent until proven guilty" except in everyone's mind, (and Nancy Pelosi's), "your guilty unless you can prove your innocence". But of course, everyone pays homage to the Big Lie.

My real point in all of this is to help prepare people who identify as "Republicans" or "Conservatives" for the reality of the fact that the "Republican" party is no longer competitive in National elections. In fact, it's not actually a "functioning" Poltical Party anymore; it's a "Brand" and a broken Brand at that. It's Royal Crown Cola to Coka Cola.

It is what it is; Demographics are destiny.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   
June 7, 2023

Like President Trump did in 2020, candidate Trump is once again giving us an advance "heads up" regarding an important ELECTION INTERFERENCE ploy being implemented by Democrats.

This particular ploy is designed to have President Biden's #1 competitor removed from the race.

From candidate Donald J. Trump today...

Wow, this is turning out to be the greatest & most vicious instance of ELECTION INTERFERENCE in the history of our Country.

Remember, I’m leading DeSanctimonious BIG in the Polls but, more importantly, I’m leading Biden by a lot.

Also, & perhaps most importantly, they are launching all of the many Fake Investigations against me RIGHT SMACK IN THE MIDDLE OF MY CAMPAIGN, something which is unheard of, & not supposed to happen.

DOJ, FBI, NEW YORK A.G., NEW YORK D.A., ATLANTA D.A.

FASCISTS ALL!
Source: truthsocial.com...@realDonaldTrump/110504130524282517

Will Americans once again ignore the warnings, and elect (re-elect) Joe Biden to the White House, just 18 months from now?

posted on Jul, 10 2023 @ 03:59 PM
link   
July 10, 2023

By now, almost everyone is aware that the FBI and HHS met with top "content teams" at Twitter, Facebook, YouTube/Google, and more, to make them HIDE bad news about candidate BIDEN and promote/focus on any bad news for President Trump.

It worked so well, people millions voted for Joe Biden who would not have, if they knew the truth(s] about him and his family.

President Biden's administration planned TO USE THAT SAME PLAYBOOK for the 2024 election, until Federal Judge ordered the Biden Administration/Departments to NOT meet with Social Media companies regarding political or election matters between now and November 2024.

After that ruling, the Biden Administration immediately panicked, and filed an emergency appeal with a higher court.

This morning, that appeal was smacked down...Reversal of the Judge's original order was DENIED.

As of this afternoon, an even more panicky Biden Administration has filed ANOTHER Appeal.

www.foxnews.com...

Its stunning to see the Biden Administration outing itself like this, by admitting how important manipulation of Social Media companies is, for them to stay in power next year!

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Its comical you still think Trump won 2020 despite no evidence to to collaborate your claims.

When Trump loses in 2024, whether in the primary or general election, he will once again cry fraud instead of being a man an accept he lost.

Do you also believe Trump when he claimed he should have won the the Iowa caucus, Wisconsin, and several other states in the 2016 primary.

In case you forgot, everytime Trump loses he cries rigged, yet somehow the MAGA folks ignore this and continue to claim Trump won based on Trump's baseless claims.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

Its comical you still think Trump won 2020 despite no evidence to to collaborate your claims.

When Trump loses in 2024, whether in the primary or general election, he will once again cry fraud instead of being a man an accept he lost.

Do you also believe Trump when he claimed he should have won the the Iowa caucus, Wisconsin, and several other states in the 2016 primary.

In case you forgot, everytime Trump loses he cries rigged, yet somehow the MAGA folks ignore this and continue to claim Trump won based on Trump's baseless claims.

President Donald Trump didn't win re-election in 2020. He lost, because there was significant FRAUD. Fraud perpetuated by the FBI/HHS (Controlling Twitter and Facebook Social Media Content to Hurt Trump/Help Biden), and by groups using Drop Boxes and Mail to slip illegal ballots (for Biden) into the count.

Everyone already knows this from testimonies, videos, and inspections. Some stick-up-the-butt types still need an official ruling, because their common sense does not function well. But they are a minority. Safe to ignore.

Just like 2019 and 2020, Donald

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Like President Trump did in 2019 and 2020...Candidate Trump is warning us of developments that open the door to EASY CHEATING by low-integrity groups who know their candidate(s) suck.

Posted to Social Media (TruthSocial.com) by Donald J. Trump yesterday...

Pennsylvania is at it again! The Radical Left Governor, Josh Shapiro, has just announced a switch to Automatic Voter Registration, a disaster for the Election of Republicans, including your favorite President, ME!

This is a totally Unconstitutional Act, and must be met harshly by Republican Leadership in Washington and Pennsylvania.

Likewise, the RNC, and Ronna McDaniel, must spend their time working on this, instead of meaningless Debates where I am up by more than 50 points.

Pennsylvania, Michigan, Georgia, Arizona, Wisconsin, and others, are far more important than “Aida,” Sloppy Chris, Lyin’ Mike Pence, Nikki “Birdbrain” Haley, Ron (“Dead Campaign”) DeSanctimonious, and the others.

Start suing now, & get the right lawyers this time!

The Pennsylvania Republican Party must likewise not let this happen. It will be a disaster for our Nation, which is being destroyed by these Lunatics, Marxists, & Fascists, whose only real ability is to CHEAT on Elections.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
Source: truthsocial.com...@realDonaldTrump/111123848950685425

When he was President, the majority of Republicans and 100% of Democrats ignored Donald Trump's warnings of system and procedure changes that made fraud all the easier.

We'll soon see if they are as lazy and/or uncaring this time around.

-cwm

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 01:50 AM
link   

This 100% on par with Nov. 22 1963.

And this fraud is in full view which gives DT's claims far more validity than
any democrat baseless claims of recent memory.

Joe Biden was never what America voted for IMO.

Not to mention they're already interferring in the next election.

It doesn't get anymore obvious.
edit on 25-9-2023 by Saloon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Election night 2020 was the last time I ever watched Fox News. I watched this # real time and had the same concerns as Tucker that very night.
Technically it was the early morning the day after, but never since.
edit on 4322023000000925America/ChicagoMon, 25 Sep 2023 04:23:05 -0500 by bounder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I can add some personal observations from that time period.

At about 5am on the 4th of November, 2020, the official results reporting websites of the 'battleground states' all went offline, and never came back up. Georgia, Pennsylvania, Arizona, Nevada, Michigan. I checked for days to see whether they would later come online, as it was obvious that shenanigans were afoot. None of them ever did.

Wisconsin was an exception to this occurence, having called it for Biden late at night on the 3rd or early morning on the 4th. Those numbers remained published, the site did not go down that I saw.

This was highly suspicious to me. Lots of money spent by those states' election departments to host a website to provide those results, and they all just decide to say "to hell with it, we're done!" at the same time?!? That is very suspect. The only plausible explanation I can think of is that they had to take the sites down because they couldn't make the results they would've reported look believeable.
edit on 27-10-2023 by badcabbie because: to edit

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Missing chain of custody forms are another suspicious aspect of the 2020 election that I recall:
justthenews.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Preventing the scoundrel seems more important from being thrust into such a realm of politics... i'm just here or there expect nothing more from me than that as an individual.

Why would I say such a thing? Office requires oath.

I dont seek it I dont want it and I reject it even though I have sat in it when it is simply called county until they have hung themselves in trying to hang me.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 02:38 PM
link   
November 7, 2023 - 363 days till Presidential Election Day 2024.

SOMETHING TO BE AWARE OF FOR 2024...

In 2022, investigators finished a detailed report describing how horrible and vulnerable Dominion Voting Systems Are.

A Liberal Obama-appointed Judge (Amy Totenberg) made that report "sealed" so taxpaying voters couldn't see its contents.

The U.S. Cyber agency known as C.I.S.A. looked and the report and issued a warning to the 16 states that use Dominion voting hardware/software, letting them know how EASY it is to hack into them and manipulate votes.

The vast majority of the media ignored this BOMBSHELL.

And, I bet the Dominion states that handed Joe Biden a small victory in 2020, ignored the CISA advice to make their equipment more secure and hack-proof. These states will use the same Dominion systems next year, to once again award Non-Legitimate Votes to JOE BIDEN.

Source: apnews.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
November 7, 2023 - 363 days till Presidential Election Day 2024.

SOMETHING TO BE AWARE OF FOR 2024...

Looks like the people that pay you to post here are getting ready for loser rapist trump to lose again in 2024, so are already making excuses to explain his loss!

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: bruce88

Actually, Dominion voting systems have been known to be vulnerable since years before Donald Trump ran for president.
blackboxvoting.org...

Aaaand the website is down at the time I'm writing this post. Regardless, anyone reading this can perform a keyword search of "black box voting" or "Bev Harris", which should bring up reporting on the site's contents. Voting machines have been known to be vulnerable to hacking or tampering for 20 years or more.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 07:52 PM
link   
December 16, 2023

GEORGIA

Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger asks the state legislature to rule that ONLY U.S. CITIZENS CAN LEGALLY VOTE in the state of Georgia.

ATLANTA, Ga. (Atlanta News First) -Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger is urging the upcoming General Assembly to approve a state constitutional amendment prohibiting non-American citizens from voting in elections.

“With open borders, citizenship verification for voter registration is more important than ever,” Raffensperger said in a statement released early Dec. 11, 2023. “Organizations like the Georgia Coalition for the People’s Agenda are currently suing to end critical citizenship verification in our registration process, potentially exposing our elections to foreign interference, and diluting the power of legally registered voters.

“I’m calling on the General Assembly to take immediate action and pass a constitutional amendment ensuring that no liberal group can leverage the courts to add noncitizens to our voter rolls,” he said.
Source: www.atlantanewsfirst.com...

BRAVO BRAD!

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 10:14 PM
link   
December 16, 2023

Cocky fraudster, candidate Joe Biden, just 1 week after his video bragging about the "Election Fraud Organization" Democrats constructed...

From 10/30/2020: "I don't need your votes to get elected. But I will need your support after I'm elected."
Idiot "fact checkers" say don't believe your ears!

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: badcabbie

January 14, 2024

Thank-you! And it appears the same group of "insiders" who helped frame Donald Trump as a U.S. Traitor working with Russia, and who told all of us that Hunter Biden's laptop contents were placed there by RUSSIA, are at it again.

This time, they are gearing up to keep Donald Trump "in his place", if he's elected President in November 2024.

Source: theconservativetreehouse.com...

President Trump learned who the bad guys were and how they operate, before being cheated out of the Presidency.

He is now properly prepared to combat and even destroy the offenders, commencing on 1/20/2025.

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 01:51 PM
link   
January 21, 2024

This author is correct with what he says. But unfortunately, he's unaware of the Electronic Vote Switching that occurred, but a large chunk of Joe Biden's "81 million" 2020 votes were enabled by Omission of facts, and illegal paper ballots fed into swing-state systems...

Before a single vote was cast, the 2020 election was baked into the cake. America’s political and media establishment were not going to let what happened to them in 2016 happen again.

Don’t take my word for it. TIME Magazine published an article in February of 2021 called “The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election” which describes a vast effort by a network of partisan political operatives, union leaders, and business titans to create a mail ballot “revolution” to oust Trump.

The 2020 election was manipulated in two critical ways: First, the government dishonestly used the coronavirus pandemic to make wholesale changes to our voting rules that made it easier for Democrats to amass ballots; and second, the establishment media combined with the Silicon Valley Masters of the Universe swamped the public with misinformation and impaired voter’s access to true information, leaving them distracted and misinformed.

Together, this is what delivered the election for Joe Biden.
More at: www.breitbart.com... des-undeniable-proof/

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 07:06 PM
link   
February 4, 2024

IMO - The "cheat" for keeping Biden in the White House in November 2024, is now gearing up. The push in "swing states" will be to making mail-in and drop-box paper ballots available to everyone, with weeks of lead time.

Millions of migrants are being allowed into this country by Biden, and being treated better than Americans-in-need, because they will vote Democrat on a paper ballot. Those ballots will be taken to states where Biden needs 20,000 to 100,000 (or more?) votes to beat Trump. (In 2020, it was PA-GA-MI-WI-AZ-NV)

A good example is what we saw in 2020, when tens of thousands of pre-completed ballots were trucked from New York City to Pennsylvania. It took PA 5 days to count them all, which ultimately put candidate Biden ahead of President Trump. The U.S. Supreme Court told the PA Secty of State to stop counting, due to funny business suspicions... but she had the count finished anyway. (She then resigned 3 months later.)

The 2020 push began in April...using Covid19 as the excuse for mass mail-in/drop-box ballots. President Trump warned states repeatedly...but crooks and compromised officials (Repubs and Dems) in "right places" at the top of each swing state's hierarchy ignored the President's warnings.

And even with evidence of sworn testimonies, and videos of cheating, upper-level judges, along with the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, threw the evidence out as not worth considering!

This year, we must do our best to 1.) Make Trump turnout as large as possible. and 2.) Not let paper mail-in and drop-box ballots be utilized by people who don't have a need to use that method of voting. (Old or Sick or Disabled are OK.)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join