It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Examples of Likely 2020 Election Fraud that Must Be Prevented this 2024 Election Cycle.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on May, 5 2023 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Friday, May 5, 2023

On election night 2020, TUCKER CARLSON could sense that the Fox News "Decision Desk" was intentionally calling Arizona too soon for Joe Biden.

He communicated his frustration and dismay to Fox New anchor Brett Baier...

Text messages between Bret Baier and Tucker Carlson show concern over the Fox News Decision Desk calling Arizona for Joe Biden too early on Election Night.

Recall, Fox News’ 2020 Decision Desk called Arizona for Joe Biden while voters were still standing in line waiting to cast their ballots.

Fox News viewers were furious on Election Night after the outlet called Arizona for Joe Biden.

The Associated Press hadn’t even called Arizona yet.

Tucker Carlson recognized that Fox News’ core viewers would be angry over their decision to call Arizona while the polls were still open.

“I continue to think the company isn’t taking the [sic] seriously enough,” Tucker Carlson texted Baier, the Daily Beast reported. “We need to do something to reassure our core audience. They’re our whole business model.”

Tucker Carlson asked Bret Baier if there is anything he could do to help stop the Decision Desk from calling more states.

“Is there some way I could help?” Tucker asked. “Obviously I’d never do anything without full approval from the top.”

“We could lose our audience,” Tucker added.
Continued at: www.thegatewaypundit.com... n-too-early-on-election-night/

What Tucker apparently didn't understand at that time was...

1.) The FoxNews "Decision Desk" was run by a "Bush Republican" named Arnon Mishkin. Arnon rarely wrote articles at Fox News, but take a look at this one from October 10th....intentionally sewing doubt that President Trump could be re-elected.

Here: www.foxnews.com...

Naturally, every Liberal outlet picked up on this article, and amplified it 100 times over the month of October, just as Miska knew they would.

2.) Arnon Mishkin, Fox CEO Rupert Murdoch, and Fox Board Member Paul Ryan, were all DONATORS TO BIDEN's campaign, and staunch anti-Trumpers, since he was still forging ahead, working his way up the ladder, with ridding the government of high-level corruption.

3.) Tucker's colleague, BRETT BAIER, was also involved with the internal Fox Corporate effort to keep Donald Trump from being Re-Elected at all cost. (A couple more Fox News personalities were also in the Anti-Trump/Stop-Trump group.)

After that "Decision Desk" call, giving Arizona to Biden, Arnon Miskin made a rare on-air appearance to declare that votes would be coming in to tilt Wisconsin from Trump to Biden at 3am. Sure enough, a ballot-drop occurred at about 3:10am which put Joe Biden ahead of Trump by 18,000 votes. FoxNews quickly called Wisconsin for Joe Biden.

We know from recent polls, that if Americans were allowed to know THE TRUTH about the Biden family's coziness with China, and Joe Biden extorting the President of Ukraine, as they're beginning to learn now, Donald J. Trump would STILL BE PRESIDENT.

Our very own government (Federal and States) interfered with the 2020 election, in an effort to help JOE BIDEN defeat President Trump, by keeping all the negative Biden facts hidden/suppressed.

November 2020 - CRIMINAL + TREASON + SEDITION + INSURRECTION + COUP Initiated by Top Government, Media, Business people with criminal secrets that had to be kept hidden.

FOR 2024 - Fox News is still owned and controlled by Rupert Murdoch and Paul Ryan. ARNON MISHKIN is already assigned to be the "DECISION DESK" ruler for November 2024 election night.

Nov 5, 2024 - Mishkin Will Make The "Winner Calls" Again: barrettsportsmedia.com...

As We Move Closer to November 2024, I will add additional instances of what was reported as 2020 Presidential Election fraud, at either the Federal, or State, or County level. "Knowledge" can be used to keep officials honest, via Social Media and Direct Communications.
-

-CareWeMust

edit on 5/5/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

2020 was a fraud, we know this.
NO ONE would show up at Biden Rallies, but we're supposed to believe Biden got more votes than Obama.

Seriously.

Plus the completely unnatural vote count progressions that occurred early in the morning. No fair vote has a sudden straight up injection of votes that goes only to one candidate

The only thing that will stop vote fraud is for conservative Governors to push voter ID and vote monitoring legislation and increase criminal penalties for things like vote harvesting, plus ban any box of vote without strict chain of custody and bad votes arriving after the day of the vote.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 12:53 AM
link   

The real question is: What can we citizens do about it? The answer is, of course, absolutely nothing, especially since our votes mean nothing since "Oh look, a box of ballots..." is now part of the voting process.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I think both parties are all in it. Independent parties are into voting fraud and if they say something about it they're not going to get reelected that's my gut feeling.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Calling the election early reminds me of calling WTC7 falling early as well. Lot of big money and political power wrapped up to pull it off. Perhaps there is a lot more that goes into scripting the news stories and spin than what we know, a very regular and smooth process in these days of political correctness.

There is a lot more to how the 2020 election went than just Fox news, all the big ones where sticking to the same script. Independent media and social networking help get some word out last time. Not enough to make an effective difference then.

So by the time the next election comes along, will the Ministry of Truth be stronger or weaker?

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 06:06 AM
link   

They might as well just call it now and get it over with.

The cheat will be in.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Well done CWM! Great write up and very useful information to have in hand as we get ready for 2024. Hopefully Fox has lost some of its market share and conservatives will be watching Newsmax or something less anti-Trump. We’ll have to wait and see. For now, your write up is what we need to get the people to make a difference.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Fox News is still owned and controlled by Rupert Murdoch

Rupert is no longer the owner; he is the the chairman of Fox news, however.

"No, Rupert Murdoch does not still own Fox News.0 Fox News is now owned by Fox Corporation, a global video brand comprising g FOX News Media, FOX Sports, FOX Entertainment and FOX Television Stations and the leading AVOD service TUB."

Fox seems to be very slowly and quietly shifting more liberal in their views. I think the high rollers in any business will shift their views to whatever has the most promise of increasing their earning capacity.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: LizzidPepo

The cheat will be in.

This far before the elections and I see users here already saying if the democratic party wins its because they cheated.
Ok that may be so, but what does that say if another party wins?
You already claim the cheat is in so will you stand by that if the democratic party loses and some other wins?
They must have cheated also correct?

My point is don't have the notion in your head it already lost and the "cheat" is in.
It could come back to bite you in the ass.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Great OP, Care!!!

Our work is cut out for us. But forewarned is forearmed.

On the plus side, we've learned sooooo much since 2020 about how it's done. And legislative changes in many states and counties ensure that many of their dirty deeds are no longer possible.

It ain't over yet tho. For anyone.
edit on 5-5-2023 by Boadicea because: Spelling -- damn autocorrect 😡

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

You already claim the cheat is in so will you stand by that if the democratic party loses and some other wins?

Speaking only for myself here (altho I know others will agree) I have no doubt that BOTH parties are corrupt as sin.

In AZ, it's the state Dems and the County Republicans working hand-in-hand and cheek-to-cheek to steal the election and now cover it up.

NO DOUBT!!!

But I don't believe all Dems are dirty nor that all Pubs are dirty. Just that both parties are run by the corrupt.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: LizzidPepo

The cheat will be in.

This far before the elections and I see users here already saying if the democratic party wins its because they cheated.

My point is don't have the notion in your head it already lost and the "cheat" is in.
It could come back to bite you in the ass.

Both choices are bad IMO.

There isn't a "clean" party, not that will ever get elected at least.

I already know I won't be impressed with whoever gets elected. They're all Lizzid Pepo, and you're right, going all in for either side is nuts.

edit on 5/5/2023 by LizzidPepo because: sp.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 09:38 AM
link   
what states still have mail in voting?
and what states have enacted voter ID?

I just think it will be really interesting to see the difference in the voting habits of those differing dynamics.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

The only thing that will stop vote fraud is for conservative Governors to push voter ID and vote monitoring legislation and increase criminal penalties for things like vote harvesting, plus ban any box of vote without strict chain of custody and bad votes arriving after the day of the vote.

Conservative Governors? How many of them are there? 2? Texas and Florida? Any more? I don't know but the truth is you can have perfectly honest elections in Texas and Florida, (and we don't in Texas) and it wouldn't change a thing because.....

The Problem is in the leftist Government Party (Democrat) run states.

In order to have "fair" elections in the Leftist states you would have to see those laws and reforms you mentioned passed (not going to happen) plus others AND you'd have to have the Ballots delivered to and counted by non-partisan foriegn election officials. You can't trust Government Party election officials to properly tabulate the votes. AND you would have to stop the use of any type voting machinery, all of which can be hacked.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 10:25 AM
link   

It's my understanding that the way this works is......if a County is owned, operated and controlled by Democrats, the people who are going to count the votes and handle the ballots are going to be Democrats. In fact, we heard stories out of 2020 that they locked doors and refused to allow even non-partisan observers in to watch the process.

What that means, because there really are not very many "Republican" controlled counties is that it would be extremely difficult for the Republican's to cheat an election.

But here's the real kicker.....by my estimates based upon a CNN poll, on a national basis, 53% of US voters vote for Democrats; only 43% vote Republican. What that means is that the Dems only need to pull the cheat in 7 battle ground states to win an election on the basis of the Electoral College. Put another way.....they don't even have to pull a cheat to win an election in Chicago, LA or NYC...they already have all the votes they need.

In a sense, you're correct, it's too early to call the 2024 election. We don't even know who the opposition will be at this point. All we know is Biden is running. And to add to the mystery, See this:

Gallup. On December 17, 2020, Gallup polling found that 31% of Americans identified as Democrats, 25% identified as Republicans, and 41% as Independent.

What that means is that it's actually the independents who decide elections on a national basis. It's remotely possible that the Republicans can nominate some one who is likeable to the Indendents.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
what states still have mail in voting?
and what states have enacted voter ID?

I just think it will be really interesting to see the difference in the voting habits of those differing dynamics.

And important too is what states are going to continue breaking and not enforcing their own laws ? 😁

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Real life "Game Of Thorns" there are more than just two sides fighting for power and therefor your side (generic you) is smaller than it appears.

Only way to win the top job is to form alliances and that is not Donald Trump's strong point.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

It's my understanding that the way this works is......if a County is owned, operated and controlled by Democrats, the people who are going to count the votes and handle the ballots are going to be Democrats. In fact, we heard stories out of 2020 that they locked doors and refused to allow even non-partisan observers in to watch the process.

What that means, because there really are not very many "Republican" controlled counties is that it would be extremely difficult for the Republican's to cheat an election.

But here's the real kicker.....by my estimates based upon a CNN poll, on a national basis, 53% of US voters vote for Democrats; only 43% vote Republican. What that means is that the Dems only need to pull the cheat in 7 battle ground states to win an election on the basis of the Electoral College. Put another way.....they don't even have to pull a cheat to win an election in Chicago, LA or NYC...they already have all the votes they need.

In a sense, you're correct, it's too early to call the 2024 election. We don't even know who the opposition will be at this point. All we know is Biden is running. And to add to the mystery, See this:

Gallup. On December 17, 2020, Gallup polling found that 31% of Americans identified as Democrats, 25% identified as Republicans, and 41% as Independent.

What that means is that it's actually the independents who decide elections on a national basis. It's remotely possible that the Republicans can nominate some one who is likeable to the Indendents.

Several misconceptions here:

1) All states but three--California, Hawaii, and Connecticut have laws mandating an attempt to achieve numerical parity along party lines among poll workers who count ballots, regardless of whether a particular county is Republican leaning or Democrat leaning. California allows a fraction of poll workers to be independent or non-aligned, but gives preference to members of the major parties and achieves roughly the same result. Only Connecticut and Hawaii have no requirements:

www.eac.gov...

2) There are many, many more Republican counties in the US than Democrat counties. In 2020, Trump won 2,558 counties, while Biden won 551:

www.brookings.edu... counties/

3) However, Republican counties are overwhelmingly rural and of low population density, while Democrat counties are predominantly urban with high population density. The 551 counties that Biden won have a combined population of about 198 million, while the 2,558 counties that Trump won have a combined population of about 130 million.

4) Using your own numbers, you acknowledge that about 10% more of the voting population is Democrat compared to Republican (53% to 43%). And you conclude that Democrats only need to "pull the cheat" in 7 battleground states. That's the wrong conclusion. Democrats don't have to pull a cheat at all; the only thing they have to do is get a large voter turnout and 10% more votes will be cast for Democrats than for Republicans. And that's exactly what happened in 2020. From the US Census Bureau:

"More voters (154.6 million) turned out for the presidential election in 2020 than in 2016 (137.5 million), the largest increase between consecutive presidential elections since the inception of the CPS voting supplement in 1964."

That's about a 12% increase in voter turnout from 2016 to 2020.

www.census.gov...#:~:text=More%20voters%20(154.6%20million)%20turned,C PS%20voting%20supplement%20in%201964.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   

You have to wonder if this wasn't the reason that Fox settled with Dominion instead of this going to Court. The settlement would be chump change compared to the damage that would happen if this out. Just ask Bud Light.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

2020 was a fraud, we know this.
NO ONE would show up at Biden Rallies, but we're supposed to believe Biden got more votes than Obama.

Seriously.

Plus the completely unnatural vote count progressions that occurred early in the morning. No fair vote has a sudden straight up injection of votes that goes only to one candidate

May 5, 2023

FOOD FOR THOUGHT...

How Corrupt Is Our Current Situation? It’s Worse Than Most Can Fathom…

The football spiking by AG Merrick Garland today deserves some context. I am going to take you through a story that will highlight just how bad the situation really is.

Everything that preceded the 2020 federal election was a complex system of control by a network of ideologues, federal agencies, allies in the private sector, financial stakeholders and corrupt interests all working toward a common goal.

There’s no need to go through the background of how the election was manipulated and how the government and private sector, specifically social media, worked to influence the 2020 outcome because you have all seen it.

Whether it was local election officials working to control outcomes, federal agencies working to support them (CISA, FBI, DHS), financial interests working to fund them (Zuckerberg et al), or social media platforms controlling the visible content and discussion (Twitter Files, Google, Facebook etc.), the objective was all the same.

It was a massive one-sided operation against the freewill of the American voter.

In the aftermath of the 2020 election, those same system operators, govt officials, corporate media, private sector groups and social media platforms then circled the wagons to scatter the evidence of their conduct. If you questioned anything you were a threat. That’s the context to the dynamic that unfolded.
Good reading. Continued at: theconservativetreehouse.com...-246353

WE HAVE OUR WORK CUT OUT FOR US!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join