It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Dr John Campbell banned from Youtube!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

The guy does the Youtube videos about the Covid vaxx and its dangers. Why ban him now after he's been proven right and they don't care about Covid anymore?

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 03:35 AM
link   

They took him off youtube because he fabricates his data, or misleads with it. He was debunked by... either ScimanDan or someone else, where Campbell was taking data from Australia and misleading the number of deaths and mis-associating them. It was very clear he wasn't representing the data from the Oz Gov correctly - merely manipulating it to fit his narrative.

I think the guy is full of horesh*t and he's been called out on it. Period.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

They took him off youtube because he fabricates his data, or misleads with it. He was debunked by... either ScimanDan or someone else, where Campbell was taking data from Australia and misleading the number of deaths and mis-associating them. It was very clear he wasn't representing the data from the Oz Gov correctly - merely manipulating it to fit his narrative.

I think the guy is full of horesh*t and he's been called out on it. Period.

That is your own fact-free unsubstantiated opinion.

I will refer you to the post made by the member above Dutchhowl

The guy does the Youtube videos about the Covid vaxx and its dangers. Why ban him now after he's been proven right and they don't care about Covid anymore?

edit on 4-5-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Dr.
Ok. He has a doctorate. That's cool. But he ain't no physician. He is an expert in Youtube videos, apparently.

issuu.com...

I guess he screwed that up though.

edit on 5/4/2023 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Dr.
Ok. He has a doctorate. That's cool. But he ain't no physician. He is an expert in Youtube videos though, apparently.

issuu.com...

I guess he screwed that up though.

I don't know what the purpose of your link is but generally speaking Dr Campbell has a very good understanding of science and the research made that he can read and comprehend.

Despite the accusations Dr Campbell has a range of degrees including a degree in Biology. So he is a good scientist regardless of the attacks.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 04:08 AM
link   

It's not my opinion. www.youtube.com...

There's plenty of people who proved his misuse of data to push his anti-vaxx narrative

He mentioned ischemic attacks in Australian data and tried to relate it to COVID vaccinations. He was utterly wrong AND worse, he didn't use the data before covid. He picked what he needed to project fear and doubt.

He isn't a medical doctor. He's a scientist and a pretty poor one at that, given how his bias shows through in how he (mis)uses data.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Yes. A bachelor's and master's degree. Both required before obtaining a PhD. But His doctorate has nothing to do with medicine. It has to do with presentation of educational materials (using youtube, for example).

Some may say that putting a "Dr." in front of one's name implies that one is a physician. Campbell is not. His BS and MS are quite generic. Apparently.

edit on 5/4/2023 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 04:28 AM
link   

There's plenty of people who proved his misuse of data to push his anti-vaxx narrative

He mentioned ischemic attacks in Australian data and tried to relate it to COVID vaccinations. He was utterly wrong AND worse, he didn't use the data before covid. He picked what he needed to project fear and doubt.

He isn't a medical doctor. He's a scientist and a pretty poor one at that, given how his bias shows through in how he (mis)uses data.

This isn't true as we all know. The attempts to defame him or to assassinate his character have massively failed.

There are some people online who tried to debunk him and all they did is to debunk themselves.

It's your fact-free opinion that he is wrong about what he said.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Yes. A bachelor's and master's degree. Both required before obtaining a PhD. But His doctorate has nothing to do with medicine. It has to do with presentation of educational materials (using youtube, for example).

Some may say that putting a "Dr." in front of one's name implies that one is a physician. Campbell is not. His BS and MS are quite generic. Apparently.

Yes, being a biologist with a BSc in science does make you much more qualified than pedestrians who don't know anything about science.

He doesn't have to be a physician as you said to understand science and research. That's a rather bizarre claim. Do you think that physicians know better about molecular biology in relation to a scientist? Or about vaccines and vaccine safety. I gave these as examples.

You don't need to have a PhD to understand science by the way. And I don't think Dr Campbell is using his title so he can appeal to his authority....

His videos are quite good with or without the title Dr
edit on 4-5-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 04:35 AM
link   

By the way I have realised you used the catch phrase : Antivaxxer

This is a pejorative used when there are no valid arguments to attack the arguments made and instead starting the ad-hominem attacks.

It's a good sign you are loosing the debate.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3
This isn't true as we all know.

That's your fact-free opinion, mate. I've watched many videos, like the one i posted earlier, that clearly show him MISusing and MISrepresenting data. That isn't my opinion. It's an observable fact.

The attempts to defame him or to assassinate his character have massively failed.

Yet he's banned from youtube for peddling lies...

There are some people online who tried to debunk him and all they did is to debunk themselves.

Another fact-free opinion. Evidence that someone debunked themselves while debunking him?

Pot...kettle...?

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 04:43 AM
link   

'Anti-vaxxer' isn't a catch phrase. Maybe it's a 'catch-word' at best. But it still perfectly defines his biased approach to his youtube videos.

And it isn't so much a pejorative, as calling him a 'scientist' is.

FYI it's 'losing'. And no one is 'losing' this debate as neither side will accept the others' arguments.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 04:43 AM
link   

This isn't true as we all know.

That's your fact-free opinion, mate. I've watched many videos, like the one i posted earlier, that clearly show him MISusing and MISrepresenting data. That isn't my opinion. It's an observable fact.

The attempts to defame him or to assassinate his character have massively failed.

Yet he's banned from youtube for peddling lies...

Another fact-free opinion. Evidence that someone debunked themselves while debunking him?

Pot...kettle...?

I will disagree for once more. It's your opinion that is wrong and fact free.

You may have watched his videos but I don't think you even know why Dr Campbell was banned from YouTube.

You have made a range of claims that are fact free and the onus is on you and not on me.

You are alleging that he is misusing and misinterpreting data but without any evidence.

The attempts to defame him or to assassinate his character have massively failed. There are some people online who tried to debunk him and all they did is to debunk themselves.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 04:44 AM
link   

'Anti-vaxxer' isn't a catch phrase. Maybe it's a 'catch-word' at best. But it still perfectly defines his biased approach to his youtube videos.

And it isn't so much a pejorative, as calling him a 'scientist' is.

FYI it's 'losing'. And no one is 'losing' this debate as neither side will accept the others' arguments.

A pejorative when there are no valid arguments showing clearly you are loosing the debate.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 05:35 AM
link   

So again, this is one example: fullfact.org...

And this one: www.youtube.com...

Want more?

Oh, and Dr. Yan Yu **is** a medical doctor, unlike Campbell.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

An intramuscular vaccine should be aspirated......until recently.

Although aspiration prior to intramuscular injection was standard practice until a few years ago, it is no longer recommended by the World Health Organisation and the Centres for Disease Control and Prevention.22 Jan 2022

Turns out that the covid injection is not like a vaccine and pre rollout trials showed that it is distributed throughout the body regardless.

edit on 4-5-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 05:51 AM
link   
What Dr John Campbell has been good at is keeping up with the medical literature and government statistics with covid. Went into a lot more detail than what one would get on tv. Also helped explain some of the medical terms when required.

He did leave some of those question about the governments actions unanswered. Now with a small, but strong and growing group of representatives looking at those answers, could one call it a national security issue so the censorship?

Is covid just going to fall into the same box as JFK and 9/11.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

John Campbell has reported two Freedom of information reports and had to retract them because 12 hours after reporting them the government changed them.....
Do you have anything to say about the Freedom of information reports that were supplied that were misleading? It appears that their info can not be trusted.

edit on 4-5-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

I am going with the first numbers as more accurate. Same thing happened with Tom Rense when he released the military health data. Some kind of election glitch was quickly found in the data.

With the scale of suppression around safe and effective treatments, have not seen enough to turn this policy around.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 08:02 AM
link   

So again, this is one example: fullfact.org...

And this one: www.youtube.com...

Want more?

Oh, and Dr. Yan Yu **is** a medical doctor, unlike Campbell.

Full-fact?! Really?! Try better please.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join