It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Dr John Campbell banned from Youtube!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
For those interested:
rumble.com...
Video YouTube removed.

Rumble is banned here in France.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

For those interested:
rumble.com...
Video YouTube removed.

I see there is plenty of free speech even in France...
What else is banned in France?

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Another politically motivated ban then.
The UK Government have a real bug up their collective a**es right now over Mr. Bridgen and his excess deaths questions! He has become toxic to the point that other Youtubers now get banned for speaking to / interviewing him.

There was an awful episode in the House of Comms a few weeks ago where he stood up and asked about government plans for a Digital ID, only for the leader of the house to then deny any government plans and smear him with "conspiracy theory" name calling. However, the government does indeed have plans for a Digital ID, it's on their own website and I even participated in the public consultation by filling in the forms online! So, once again, the government lies, blatantly to not only the public but the rest of the political establishment too.... but they already know that.
Therefore, if they lie about such things as the Digital ID, they are probably lying through their teeth about excess deaths too.

And finally, anyone remember the scandal of the Matt Hancock (Covid pandemic health minister) leaked WhatsApp messages a few weeks ago? Well that seems to have been memory holed with absolutely zero reporting since the first few days. Nothing at all, almost as if there has been a cease and desist notice issued to ALL media outlets, both mainstream and independent! I wonder why?

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Only yesterday I saw a video of Dr Campbell on the use of CBD oil in combating Covid spread and symptoms. Very eye opening.

It was eye opening and I tried it last night just after watching. Went to bed with a horrible sore throat, swollen glands, headache and malaise but took a drop of cbd tincture every time I woke up and felt it get better over the night. This morning just tired from the crappy sleep but symptoms pretty much gone.

Could be coincidence but glad I saw the video and gave it a try.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

originally posted by: crayzeed
Only yesterday I saw a video of Dr Campbell on the use of CBD oil in combating Covid spread and symptoms. Very eye opening.

It was eye opening and I tried it last night just after watching. Went to bed with a horrible sore throat, swollen glands, headache and malaise but took a drop of cbd tincture every time I woke up and felt it get better over the night. This morning just tired from the crappy sleep but symptoms pretty much gone.

Could be coincidence but glad I saw the video and gave it a try.

Hope you are doing better!

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Britguy
Another politically motivated ban then.
The UK Government have a real bug up their collective a**es right now over Mr. Bridgen and his excess deaths questions! He has become toxic to the point that other Youtubers now get banned for speaking to / interviewing him.

There was an awful episode in the House of Comms a few weeks ago where he stood up and asked about government plans for a Digital ID, only for the leader of the house to then deny any government plans and smear him with "conspiracy theory" name calling. However, the government does indeed have plans for a Digital ID, it's on their own website and I even participated in the public consultation by filling in the forms online! So, once again, the government lies, blatantly to not only the public but the rest of the political establishment too.... but they already know that.
Therefore, if they lie about such things as the Digital ID, they are probably lying through their teeth about excess deaths too.

And finally, anyone remember the scandal of the Matt Hancock (Covid pandemic health minister) leaked WhatsApp messages a few weeks ago? Well that seems to have been memory holed with absolutely zero reporting since the first few days. Nothing at all, almost as if there has been a cease and desist notice issued to ALL media outlets, both mainstream and independent! I wonder why?

Although the politicians in the UK may not be decent or intelligent enough and below expectations, YouTube is an American Company that has censored a British Scientist, and an elected member of Parliament.

I have already mentioned it in my opening page. You see where I am going?! If a Government wants to have a shot at them they can annihilate YouTube as a company.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   

They are scared of truth and Dr Cambell has shown how scared they are.

Bitchute has it's uses.

Dr Campbell is already a hero. They want to make his a 'martyr' as it seems. But do they have the guts?!

The backlash is already happening online.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Britguy

the government does indeed have plans for a Digital ID, it's on their own website

And they'll start by allowing you to use it to vote with to save you from having to bring a passport or driving license and it will creep from there ... need social services, easiest if you have the app/card, want to renew your driving license, easier if you have the app/card.

It's a slippery slope and they know it has resistance so they feel the need to try to cover it up and minimise the discussion.

Asmodeus3

Also remember that Andrew Bridgen is not just an MP he's also sufficiently educated with his degree having studied genetics so when he and Dr. John are having this discussion it is 2 proficient, intelligent, open minded, educated people that YouTube doesn't want the masses to see or hear.

Disgusting - I'll be putting YouTube on a 7 day suspension!

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AllAnIllusion
a reply to: Britguy

the government does indeed have plans for a Digital ID, it's on their own website

And they'll start by allowing you to use it to vote with to save you from having to bring a passport or driving license and it will creep from there ... need social services, easiest if you have the app/card, want to renew your driving license, easier if you have the app/card.

It's a slippery slope and they know it has resistance so they feel the need to try to cover it up and minimise the discussion.

Asmodeus3

Also remember that Andrew Bridgen is not just an MP he's also sufficiently educated with his degree having studied genetics so when he and Dr. John are having this discussion it is 2 proficient, intelligent, open minded, educated people that YouTube doesn't want the masses to see or hear.

Disgusting - I'll be putting YouTube on a 7 day suspension!

Yes I know!

I have discussed his education in my other threads that I made for Andrew Bridgen. Take a look when you have the time.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Ok this finally motivated me to do it.

I just permanently deleted my pootube account. If John Campbell is on Rumble then why do I need yt? I refuse to support them. I'm not going to make a dent of course, but at least my conscience is slightly clearer.

a reply to: Asmodeus3

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: GandalftheLegless
Ok this finally motivated me to do it.

I just permanently deleted my pootube account. If John Campbell is on Rumble then why do I need yt? I refuse to support them. I'm not going to make a dent of course, but at least my conscience is slightly clearer.

a reply to: Asmodeus3

He got one strike and he will be back next week. But I am sure the dinosaurs of this world will try hard to report his videos.

Matt Walsh and some senators are thinking of taking YouTube to courts. They may violate the Constitution and they have done several times.

In this case they have tried hard to censor and silence a British Scientist and an elected member of the UK Parliament. Very bad move.
edit on 2-5-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 05:29 PM
link   

For those interested:
rumble.com...
Video YouTube removed.

Wow!!
That says a lot. What excuse they use to ban it?

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 06:13 PM
link   

For those interested:
rumble.com...
Video YouTube removed.

Wow!!

Maybe that French people don't need rumble they have President Makron...

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Yep this is part of the truth purge.

James O'Keefe, fired.
Tucker, fired.
Bongino, fired.
Crowder, let go.
AJ sued into silence.

Anyone who speaks the truth on YouTube, banned.

I've noticed a trend of offering up sacrifices too as a way to deflect the biased censorship, for example Lemon getting fired the same day as Tucker. Coordination between rulers.

Balance mate Balance .

Balance is a rule of the Universe that cannot be Transgressed .

Things are done right in our faces whether we see the Truth of it or not is irrelevant , what matters is it's there .

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 09:39 PM
link   

For those interested:
rumble.com...
Video YouTube removed.

Wow!!

It's not government approved.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 12:07 AM
link   
You saying that some good might come of all this? Is that the 'Great Work?'

a reply to: asabuvsobelow

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I feel like Dr. Miles Bennell or Macready all of a sudden. Anybody here who is stiil ....

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 08:05 AM
link   

For those interested:
rumble.com...
Video YouTube removed.

Wow!!

President Makron is a better source of information.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 11:19 AM
link   

James O'Keefe, fired.
Tucker, fired.
Bongino, fired.
Crowder, let go.
AJ sued into silence.

Conservatives are literally dumbasses who never learn anything from the past. In 2020 Democrats used the Media and social media to silence anyone who exercised their right to descent from drinking the cool aid.

This is the pre election purge. They are turning the heat up even greater and taking out all of the big platforms early.

America is no longer home of the free. We are owned by the corporations and the elite who own and run them.

Politics is a device used to divide people and keep us fighting each other so we don't wake up and realize they been #ing us in the ass for the last 50 years.

They continue to collect all the physical assets while we try and collect the worthless paper money they use to steal the actual wealth away from us.
edit on 3-5-2023 by BenjanonFrankln because: Because I can

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: BenjanonFrankln

James O'Keefe, fired.
Tucker, fired.
Bongino, fired.
Crowder, let go.
AJ sued into silence.

Conservatives are literally dumbasses who never learn anything from the past. In 2020 Democrats used the Media and social media to silence anyone who exercised their right to descent from drinking the cool aid.

This is the pre election purge. They are turning the heat up even greater and taking out all of the big platforms early.

America is no longer home of the free. We are owned by the corporations and the elite who own and run them.

Politics is a device used to divide people and keep us fighting each other so we don't wake up and realize they been #ing us in the ass for the last 50 years.

They continue to collect all the physical assets while we try and collect the worthless paper money they use to steal the actual wealth away from us.

Politics are always divisive. Never meant to unite people...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join