It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr Andrew Bridgen on Dr John Campbell's channel. A great interview!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Asmodeus3

"But some of them are keen to declare that men can become women and get pregnant..."

Citation, please?

You need a citation for the nonsense spouted by british politicians?! Are you still not convinced they are irrelevant with science and quite idiotic with the possible exception of a handful of them.

Anyway...

www.independent.co.uk...

JK Rowling criticises Keir Starmer for saying ‘trans women are women’

Labour ‘can no longer be counted on to defend women’s rights’, says author

This is the leader of the labour party. I suppose you vote for them...
edit on 30-4-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 05:54 PM
link   

So, you claim to have some scientific qualifications?

Interesting that you wave away the fact that a High Court Judge made a finding of fact that Bridgen lied under Oath and was not a credible witness.

Bit of a red flag, no?

Then you have his record of dodgy breaches of Parliamentary lobbying rules.

Yet you hold him up as a shining example of honesty and decency?!!!!!

I am answering on what I may or may not have. However just as Bridgen, I am not a layman. But this topic isn't about me but Mr Bridgen who was wrongly accused of being an antisemite and an anrivaxxer or whatever else the establishment tried to bring against him.

He has a science background when most others in parliament have NOTHING.

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Didn't you know that Bridgen has a science background? Are you surprised?

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Your supposition could not be more wrong.

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Here is a list of MPs with a science background:

www.sciencecampaign.org.uk...

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Here is a list of MPs with a science background:

www.sciencecampaign.org.uk...

Your parliament has 650 MPs if I am not wrong. So my statement that most of them have nothing is correct. Only few in comparison have a science background. By the way the list includes pretty much everything from bioinformatics, informatics, IT, psychology, civil engineering, etc. I didn't include all of them when I spoke about a science background. Psychology and Sociology are rather different to physics, chemistry, and biology. Same for informatics and IT...

I also like that someone gave you a star for your post...
edit on 1-5-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Why are you so concerned about this?

Do you think that MPs ought to have a scientific background?

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Why are you so concerned about this?

Do you think that MPs ought to have a scientific background?

No. I never said that. But it seems to me that those who accuse Bridgen little they understand of science and medicine or even the most basics let's say, before starting the usual accusations of antisemitism and the rest.

At least Bridgen is relevant to a certain degree, read the literature, got advise, and formed his opinions. The rest of the cohort did nothing but accepted the dogma and narratives.

Same happened with Dr Campbell by the way. Who is also very relevant and not 'just a nurse' as it was claimed repeatedly. Among other qualifications he has a degree in Biology from the Open University.
edit on 1-5-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Apart from taking advice from SAGE and the Chief Medical Advisor who are more qualified than Mr
Bridgen?

www.gov.uk... s-of-sage-and-related-sub-groups
edit on 1-5-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

Oops. Try this one?

www.gov.uk... s-of-sage-and-related-sub-groups

I give up. You can Google SAGE yourself, tho.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Unfortunately it seems the relevant video has been taken down by you tube and Campbell has been suspended for a week as some sort of " punishment". It seems the US establishment (that controls you tube) didn't like it, as they don't like anything non supportive of their narrative (ridiculous though the narrative is). The US media is so captured they are basically state media at this stage.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quintilian
Unfortunately it seems the relevant video has been taken down by you tube and Campbell has been suspended for a week as some sort of " punishment". It seems the US establishment (that controls you tube) didn't like it, as they don't like anything non supportive of their narrative (ridiculous though the narrative is). The US media is so captured they are basically state media at this stage.

Hello there! I didn't realise that the video was taken down and John Campbell was suspended for a week. They have been going crazy the last few weeks. They have suspended and demonetized many accounts as I have learned. If you follow Matt Walsh who is very famous, his channel has been demonetized for criticisms of Dylan Mulvaney...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join